Sphere grid question

D4N11--

I'm currently almost done with auron, wakka, lulu and rikku's sphere grids (everyone of them has like 700 spheres filled now)  but I've noticed everyone has their "section" in the sphere grid, I'm just wondering could it be possible if I fill only tidus section in the sphere grid could it be enough for his sphere grid? or do I need to fill all 850 grids 7 times like I've been doing already?

each one has to be filled individually, it may change the character if follow different grid paths (caster or physical attacker etc.).

(sorry i couldn't understand the question the first time).

for trophy purposes, every single sphere has to be filled.

it's not too hard, just time consuming.

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm currently almost done with auron, wakka, lulu and rikku's sphere grids (everyone of them has like 700 spheres filled now)  but I've noticed everyone has their "section" in the sphere grid, I'm just wondering could it be possible if I fill only tidus section in the sphere grid could it be enough for his sphere grid? or do I need to fill all 850 grids 7 times like I've been doing already?

For this trophy it doesn't matter what you activate but you have to activate every nod visible for all 7 characters. So you need hundreds of spheres for new effect. I chose Magic Defense spheres as i defeated the One-Eye as most easyly... Oh and another thing i destroyed every luck nod because these spheres are really annoying to get...

Every single node must be filled with something. Every. Single. One. This will take a lot of grinding, but you can make things easier for yourself if you're strong enough to overkill certain created monsters in the Calm Lands, e.g., Juggernaut for strength spheres IIRC. Use Wakka's Attack Reels overdrive, break damage limit and make sure you do 99,999 damage per strike minimum with a strength stat of 120+. Also, set his overdrive to comrade (IIRC but could be wrong) so the gauge fills instantly when Juggernaut one-hit kills teammates. Lastly, make sure you have armor with auto-phoenix -- you're gonna need it.

Hell, just use the guide as it explains things better than I can at 2 in the morning: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/358-FINAL-FANTASY-X-HD-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Vidatu(Unlocked after 4 of each Imp fiend is captured) in the Calm Lands arena has 95k Hp and drops 2 MP spheres on overkill so if you arent fussed about having absolute max stats you can just camp him after youve gotten all the Triple weapons you need from One Eye.

And as youre likely to have a handful of return spheres by the time you go for filling it is time saving to clear some of the luck nodes.

• 5 months later...