Deus Ex GO

TigressLion

We all know that a while back Hitman GO was released as a mobile app by Squeenix and was very well recieved! Enough so, that they ported it to PS4 & the Vita. Well Squeenix had just released Deus Ex GO onto the mobile market, more than likely, it'll end up ported again to the PS4 & Vita in the near future. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for Lara Croft GO to be ported. What I played on iOS was enough to convince me to stop playing and wait to platinum it instead (at least, I assume it'll get a plat since Hitman did).

My only issue with Hitman was that later levels felt like trial and error. Other than that, it was a very good concept so I'm glad to see they're continuing it.

• Like 2

Of course they will port it =D

And it's going to have an easy Plat so all trophy hunters will buy it :awesome:

easy only because you can remove all difficulty by using a guide .  it was pretty hard later and i only used guide on stages that took me way to long . 

I really enjoyed Hitman Go , in i would love to see more "GO " games on ps4 (or vita?)

easy only because you can remove all difficulty by using a guide .  it was pretty hard later and i only used guide on stages that took me way to long . 

I really enjoyed Hitman Go , in i would love to see more "GO " games on ps4 (or vita?)

Well, that's where the easy part comes =D

People wouldn't be able to get VN plats without guides :awesome:

• Like 1

Well, that's where the easy part comes =D

People wouldn't be able to get VN plats without guides :awesome:

This man speaks the truth! All VN's I had like 80 saves ready to manipulate thanks to guides haha.

true true ... but VLR and zero time dilemma was doable without :)    But Steins/Gate i used gude for endings . And today i finished Until dawn ... without guide atleast double the time .

true true ... but VLR and zero time dilemma was doable without :)    But Steins/Gate i used gude for endings . And today i finished Until dawn ... without guide atleast double the time .

It wasn't directed at you, I still appreciate your stance towards truly playing VNs while still having such a considerable amount of trophies :)

I was talking about Japanese VNs :D For sure there are many VNs that do not require guide :D

• Like 1