Resident Evil 2 Remake MIGHT not have fixed camera angles

TheAveryChu

This game doesn't need a remake.

That is true, but that's not how this works. A company sees demand and simply answers by remaking a classic. Instant profit, plus you don't have to hire a team of creative geniuses to do this, everything's already there, the only goal should be "don't fuck it up".

Remaking a classic for a quick buck is easier than creating something entirely original (and equally popular). A large portion of the creative economy (mainly movies and games) operate on this mentality, unfortunately.

Edited by ShadowReplicant

I was referring to the resident evil 7 demo, that the person above said would be like silent hill or fatal frame with ghosts

so you are saying that even the new trailer that they released is also a 'proof of concept', cus the way i see it, the trailer wasn't very much different except for a different character. imo it's even worse then the demo, it clearly showed it's going to be like Outlast just with weapons added. 

Edited by Kyl542

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why they just can't do something like Resident Evil Remake for RE2. Look at how well received that game was, even when it was re-released on PSN, XBL, and PC. If they're not going to stick with the same kind of formula, then I'm not sure I want them to remake it in the first place.

^Pretty much what I think. All I can do is hope that they will do what they did with the RE remake, I'm playing that right now, and it feels like sweet nostalgia with a sleeker presentation. As a whole, it's pretty much the same game just slighty updated from it's original version. THAT'S what I would like to see them do with a remake Resident Evil 2.