Servers shutdown for some Ubisoft games!

mattest09

Wow, that's a quick shutdown for Bound In Blood, it was on PS+ in July!

I'm not a multiplayer guy myself so these trophies are practically unobtainable for me anyway but I'm guessing more than a few trophy hunters on this site will be very angry with this news.

Let's check the trophies... I'm guessing that all these "ranked play counts" can be obtained in single player modes. That leaves eight online trophies that will become unobtainable, or nine if we count the platinum trophy, meaning the maximum you can get out of it is 39/48 or just over 80% (not weighted).

Looking at the trophy descriptions and it doesn't look like much for me, it seems to be very grindy. I might participate a wee bit but I don't mind starting this game after the servers have been closed.

To me it looks like an hoax. The link to theses closures in from last year.

"UbiDuchess said:
08-07-2015 10:05 PM" bla bla bla

If you look at the bottom of the post you'll see that it was last updated on 2016/8/24. It's just an old post that is being kept around and edited with new closures ever so often.

• Like 1

Looks like Bound in Blood is the only game in my PSN download list.

Might & Magic Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars doesn't even appear to be in the AU PSN store and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 looks like it would be extremely difficult to complete from scratch in a month. Seeing as I had enough trouble with LittleBigPlanet Karting this month due to not having internet and striking gold with a few days left when one of my local friends said he had it and helped me with the multi-player trophies, I might give H.A.W.X.2 a miss.

• 4 weeks later...