PSN Profiles of other members

KashSenpai

When you go onto someones PSN profiles, you have the option to see their games and trophies according completions,order and platform. I think there should be a way of seeing what games you and the user have in common. This makes finding games which you and the user have much easier instead of having to manually look up and down for it. Saves time!

Edited by KashSenpai
  • Like 1

loool yh i found it but even that, it lists all the games of both users and then you need to scroll down and compare which ones is similar and who has more trophies on that specific game or whatever, so what i mean is they could improve the compare page by instead showing a comparison of the games which both users have in common

loool yh i found it but even that, it lists all the games of both users and then you need to scroll down and compare which ones is similar and who has more trophies on that specific game or whatever, so what i mean is they could improve the compare page by instead showing a comparison of the games which both users have in common

I think - and no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong - that someone has already raised this with Sly on another thread, and that it will be included in the Big Site Update which is in development. 

I think - and no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong - that someone has already raised this with Sly on another thread, and that it will be included in the Big Site Update which is in development. 

I think the compare option might be removed from the next site update. There's no compare links on pages in the beta.

• Like 1

I think the compare option might be removed from the next site update. There's no compare links on pages in the beta.

I meant the filter on the Compare function to remove games that the players don't have in common. 

If it hasn't been raised already I'll add it to the features thread on the Premium sub-forum. 

Thanks!