terrible game, EXTREMELY difficult 100%

yowzagabowza

Stay away. Its just not good. The entire screen turns when you turn your ship. Confronting any more than one enemy at a time is almost certainly going to kill you. You have to creep through the levels slowly and pick off each enemy one by one. Then you get to fight a boss that will most likely kill you pretty quickly.

You can earn ONE extra life at 60,000 points, thats it. After that, when you die, game over. Oh, you wont get to 60,000 til level three. IF you get that far.

Your weapon upgrades WILL stay with you when you continue after a certain point, but not fully. Ony like, some of the upgrade.

Anyway, fuck this impossible to 100% suck ass game.

• Like 1

Practice makes perfect, the game is new but I'm sure a bunch of people are gonna end up getting 100% on it. I've watched some videos and it doesn't look impossible, but it definitely looks like it is a difficult game considering it's a shoot em up where you need to explore the game, you can probably get bombarded and shot in the back. I have a feeling there will probably end up being a place in this game where you can farm for more lives in one area only until you want to proceed hahaha. 

• Like 2

Sounds like somebody had their sweetroll stolen. For the record, this is what shoot em ups were like back when dinosaurs walked the Earth and games didn't hold your hand all the way to the end. Mostly that was because of technical limitations, but also technical advancements shouldn't necessarily exist to wipe your butt for you either. You either got good at the game, or you died and started over from the beginning with all of your power ups gone.

• Like 2

The game is pretty decent, despite the floaty controls. Once you get used to it it's not so hard. Each level might take one or two tries, and you're best off starting from the beginning, otherwise you'll have fewer upgrades than had you gotten them all from the beginning when you use level select.

At the time of this writing, I am currently the only person who has beaten level 3 on this stack, but other versions have people who have beaten it, and I can tell you with certainty that the OP of this thread probably played for all of 30 minutes and gave up cuz they're bad, and have grown up in a world of hand holding.

• 2 weeks later...

What bothers me about this game is the fact that there are no checkpoints. Every time you die you restart the level and you dont keep what youve collected you gotta get it all again. Its annoying especially when it comes to the relics. The game is ok, NOT worth the $10 all I ask is for you to be able to upgrade your ship more from what you already get in the game, like whats the point of having a score if you cant use is as currency to level up your ship. So practice makes perfect and be sneaky at every turn 

• 1 year later...
On 9/11/2016 at 11:16 PM, Sergen said:

Practice makes perfect, the game is new but I'm sure a bunch of people are gonna end up getting 100% on it. I've watched some videos and it doesn't look impossible, but it definitely looks like it is a difficult game considering it's a shoot em up where you need to explore the game, you can probably get bombarded and shot in the back. I have a feeling there will probably end up being a place in this game where you can farm for more lives in one area only until you want to proceed hahaha. 

Holy fuck fancy seeing you on this thread

• Like 1