Fun game, alot of puzzles and crime solving

I just got this game recently and I am now getting close to the end.

Overall I would say this game is alot of fun if you like crime solving drama's of the CSI sort.

There are alot of puzzles you have to solve and there is one trophy for never skipping a puzzle which isn't hard to do, you just have to make sure you always solve the puzzle. Skipping the puzzle is R2 I think.

Graphics aren't the best and controls in movement can be shakey at times. I do enjoy the "search for clues and solve the mystery" type games so i am really enjoying this one.

It isn't a very long game either so it would be an easy platinum for anyone who likes this type. Unless of course you get stuck and can't figure something out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the summary on this one. It looked appealing when I saw it come up on the "new games" section. I have played both NCIS and CSI and liked them both very much. The pace was a little slow on them but, other than that they were fun. I'll be adding this to my Game Q :D Thanks again!

Thanks for the summary on this one. It looked appealing when I saw it come up on the "new games" section. I have played both NCIS and CSI and liked them both very much. The pace was a little slow on them but, other than that they were fun. I'll be adding this to my Game Q :D Thanks again!

I can say that it plays much better then CSI. Don't know about NCIS as I haven't played that yet. I like it very much and haven't played into it very far yet.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It's true that this game is better than the CSI games. CSi games are always the same routine, so it gets old after a while.

For this game, you really have to use your brains for certain puzzles. I like mystery games (not as much as RPG's, but still...), so I took a chance and bought this game. I didn't regret my choice. Finished it, got all the trophies and had fun doing it.

I recommend this game to anyone who likes mystery games and Sherlock Holmes.

Edited by Crisis001
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

I also enjoyed it, and figured out all but the knight chess puzzle without youtube. I missed the Blackmailer trophy, and another one later in the game. I did enjoy it, but don't know how I'll feel the second time around though.

Hey dude if i enjoyed crimes and punishments the sequel to this game would I like this?

Its approximately $6, doing currency conversion. Worth that? I'm not fussed about trophies. I just like how sherlock holmes is a snob to everyone and we get to solve things. Will this cover my needs or are the puzzles stupidly easy?

Hey dude if i enjoyed crimes and punishments the sequel to this game would I like this?

Its approximately $6, doing currency conversion. Worth that? I'm not fussed about trophies. I just like how sherlock holmes is a snob to everyone and we get to solve things. Will this cover my needs or are the puzzles stupidly easy?

I'd say it's worth it. Having played both games I'd say the puzzles in the first one were more challenging than the second. The story is just as good though & yes Sherlock's still a snob. 

I've replayed the story on both a few times (even after the platinum) just for fun & some laughs. 

• Like 1

I'd say it's worth it. Having played both games I'd say the puzzles in the first one were more challenging than the second. The story is just as good though & yes Sherlock's still a snob. 

I've replayed the story on both a few times (even after the platinum) just for fun & some laughs. 

Thanks for the response :), and I'm glad you answered the most important question for me. Sweet this should be a laugh loved the other one.

• Like 1