Unlocking Trophies in New Game Plus Works!

FFSElloGovnor

Going through the second playthrough to get the vita chamber difficulty trophies, only one I missed prior was avid inventor. Does anyone know if the number of things invented in my original save carries over or I need 100 on this save now? 

as long as it's your new game + they do. there's actually a glitch for the tonics and such you can keep reloading the save and inventing them over and over again just like ammo/tools to farm it easy. you might even get the tonic one after picking some up again in new game +

Does anyone know if audio diaries carry over. I missed the missble trophybin the very beginning. Would i be able to collect those in NG+ and have the trophy pop early on?

audio diaries carry over, i don't think they are glitched like the tonics (collecting the ones you already have over and over contributing to the total number) they will all spawn but the game counts the ones you already have so it should pop as soon as you get the one you missed on the beginning on your NG+

For science i saved a few trophies for new game plus to see if they would unlock and all 5 of them did including avid inventor, max all tracks, max bouncer research and research phd all of these unlocked in new game plus on survivor difficulty idk if that means that you can get the survivor trophies using new game plus or not but so far its unlocking trophies and i remember on ps3 new game plus didn't unlock any trophies and gave you a warning that they were disabled in new game plus. So i will beat the game in new game plus on survivor mode and let you guys know if it unlocks for me :D

That's great work, man. Really good to know. I loved Bioshock, but those collectible trophies really annoyed me.

I can confirm that audio diaries do in fact carry over. You just have no access to your list so make sure you check your original file on which ones you need to get before Ng+

Seeing that most likely all have the collection edition with all 3 games, does anyone know if bioshock 2 have a Ng+??

Going for the Choen secret room trophy and max all weapons. Just starting the run so want to make sure these unlock in NG+ before I waste my time?

Why wouldn't they? Cohen isn't going to stay dead and the max weapons you will more then likely have to get the upgrade station you missed. Just follow a guide and you should be fine, they're not hard to miss as long as you explore.

For science i saved a few trophies for new game plus to see if they would unlock and all 5 of them did including avid inventor, max all tracks, max bouncer research and research phd all of these unlocked in new game plus on survivor difficulty idk if that means that you can get the survivor trophies using new game plus or not but so far its unlocking trophies and i remember on ps3 new game plus didn't unlock any trophies and gave you a warning that they were disabled in new game plus. So i will beat the game in new game plus on survivor mode and let you guys know if it unlocks for me :D

Just to confirm this: You can obtain any of the trophies in New Game Plus, I just finished my survivor - no vita chambers (no deaths) speed-run and at the end can confirm I received the "I Chose the Impossible" trophy and "Brass Balls" trophy along with the Platinum Trophy. 

(I had already done my survivor trophy hunt playthrough (as I call it) previous to this new game plus playthrough but completely forgot to turn off vita chambers)