Bone Glitch?

KiraxKira

I just need the "I" bone to access the evil marty fight. I've already picked this up at least once before, but when I left the episode and went to episode 1, it doesn't register that I got it. Do I need to complete the episode to keep it? I really hope this isn't a glitch because I really don't want to have to start leveling again.

No need. Just replay chapter 2 until you get that bone and quit and you have it when you go to door at chapter 1. This same thing happened to me yesterday. I don't why it wont register when you pick it up first time

This is my second time so I'm really worried that it's gonna glitch out for good. I'll try again tonight though and see what happens.

I had the same thing happen to me. I missed the bone on my 1st playthorugh. Replayed episode 2, got the bone and finished episode. When i went to episode 1 cave, the bone was missing. I went again to episode 2, picked the bone, exited cave and went back to episode 1. It worked the 2nd time. Just in case, i recommend backing up your save before picking up the bone so you don't have to replay through episode 2 if it doesn't register.

Edited by dav1d_123

I had the same thing happen to me. I missed the bone on my 1st playthorugh. Replayed episode 2, got the bone and finished episode. When i went to episode 1 cave, the bone was missing. I went again to episode 2, picked the bone, exited cave and went back to episode 1. It worked the 2nd time. Just in case, i recommend backing up your save before picking up the bone so you don't have to replay through episode 2 if it doesn't register.

Yeah, this is what happened to me also. I had grabbed the sticker after getting the bone, so I thought I was good. You want to make sure you hard save after getting it.