Multiplayer DLC.

Spudchip

Are you searching in the DLC 2 playlist? Because those maps were added to the main playlist when the DLC maps were made free last year. DLC 1 maps are still in the DLC 1 playlist, so if you can't find a game in there I don't know what to suggest. I had no problems getting a match when I played them, but that was right after they became free.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i am now playing the ps3 version of multiplayer and am experiencing the same frustration...

i can't find any matches!

this is for abandoned territories, finding a match in survivor or interrogation. it keeps 'searching for players', 'finding any game', 'searching for optimal game', 'searching for close game', and NOTHING!

i can play supply raid matches but i want to go a survivor and interrogation on abandoned territories as you get a trophy for completing each of those. i am not going to bother doing the ones 'without dying' as the boosting will be too much work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

i am now playing the ps3 version of multiplayer and am experiencing the same frustration...

i can't find any matches!

this is for abandoned territories, finding a match in survivor or interrogation. it keeps 'searching for players', 'finding any game', 'searching for optimal game', 'searching for close game', and NOTHING!

i can play supply raid matches but i want to go a survivor and interrogation on abandoned territories as you get a trophy for completing each of those. i am not going to bother doing the ones 'without dying' as the boosting will be too much work.

Most people on the ps3 version only really play supply raid now. Your best bet is to try during peak hours or boosting it