Dark Souls 3 DLC trophies?

SINISTER-SINS_

I just wrapped up part 1 earlier this year and 1 trophy left on Bloodborne. With that being said, I'm looking forward to the upcoming expansion and was seriously wondering if the two will get expanded trophies?

From is weird as part 1 and 2 did not get extra trophies but Bloodborne did, any guesses? Or does it even need more trophies?

It doesn't need more trophies, getting the platinum requires three full playthroughs (assuming the player doesn't backup savegames via PS+ to get the endings on one playthrough), that's enough for a platinum. Bloodborne can be completed on a bit more than one playthrough with backups. There's no new content in NG+ (such as weapons, ...), it's way shorter than DS3 by default. If you want to find reasons for the DLC trophies, then maybe to prolong the game for trophy hunters? That's what it does, but I doubt that that's what From Software wanted to do with the trophies. Trophies are Sony's thing, developers most likely wouldn't bother with adding trophies if not for Sony starting it.

But I think we'll get new trophies for the DLC.

Edited by viech54

Thanks for the input I agree that this dlc doesn't need trophies to warrant a purchase. Artorias and the three crowns from 2 were arguably better than the base games themselves so definitely a must no matter what.

Sorry, don't kill me

I didn't get the Dark Souls II DLCs, didn't like the game as much as Dark Souls.

Also don't worry, we're not going to kill you .... immediately. First there'll be a witch hunt, then a trial, and afterwards you'll be killed :P. So time to sharpen the pitchforks and light the torches :awesome:.

• Like 1

No need for torches, I'm a pyromancer.

Anyway, we have a witch hunt, anyone can join, that's cool. Then we have a trial, but we need a judge. I propose Executioner Smough.

Once we get the formalities out of the way, we can burn you at a stake. I'll provide the flame.

And then I'll turn everyone else to cinders and take your souls for myself. :D

Lol! I love game humor, thanks for engaging in jolly banter!

Me too :highfive:.

No need for torches, I'm a pyromancer.

Anyway, we have a witch hunt, anyone can join, that's cool. Then we have a trial, but we need a judge. I propose Executioner Smough.

Once we get the formalities out of the way, we can burn you at a stake. I'll provide the flame.

And then I'll turn everyone else to cinders and take your souls for myself. :D

Nah, there's no need for a judge, the trial is a farce anyway :P

B-but I wanted to provide the flame with the fire breath :|.

Nah, there's no need for a judge, the trial is a farce anyway :P

B-but I wanted to provide the flame with the fire breath :|.

Hence why I suggested Smough as the judge :P

We can both provide the flame. Or... *raises Pyromancy Flame & Lightning-Longsword* Want to find out who does it? Dark/Demon's Souls taught me well, I'm good at slaying dragons, come at me any time!

• Like 1

Hence why I suggested Smough as the judge :P

We can both provide the flame. Or... *raises Pyromancy Flame & Lightning-Longsword* Want to find out who does it? Dark/Demon's Souls taught me well, I'm good at slaying dragons, come at me any time!

*Raises Claymore buffed with Transient Curse* same here, I got pretty good by beating Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, and Titan Souls :P.

Can't wait for this! I thought they were revealed at first lol. Also what do you think of the pre-order theme?

There's a pre-order theme for the DLC? I had no idea. I didn't buy the season pass yet because the thought of having one for a Souls game shocks me to the core. :P I've got to build up my courage (and wallet funds) before I take the plunge. :|

Edited by Undead Wolf