Signature Battle VII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle VII  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro signature:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice signature

You got it Dragon! It's Kingdom Hearts. :)

So Dragon is getting the render for VIII a few days earlier and Masamune is getting the render for IX a few days earlier.

Woohoo :dance:, thanks Demon. Looking forward to it

*Goes to experiment with KH renders for the meantime*  :giggle:

Have fun.. there's thousands of them. :P

I'm hoping Novice gets an Aqua render .... or a dual-wielding Roxas :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Who knows? I wonder who would it be? ^_^

Hey Kamen, look what I have here. Stare at it intently, watch how it swings: left ... right .... left .... right .... left .... you get the idea :P. You're feeling calm and relaxed. Once I snap my fingers, you're going to reveal which render Novice gets *snaps fingershypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

• Like 2

Haha, I'm not really into anime JRPGs which this game is. I remember watching some of the gameplay and was put off immediately with the annoying voices.

First of all, I thought this game is for little girls, but it wasn't.

• Like 1

Would the Disney and Final Fantasy characters be off limits in a KH themed event?

I'm fully expecting Axel to be a subject.

Obviously since we're going to have a FF theme the month after, yes, they're off limits here.  Disney and Kingdom Hearts originals weren't though. :P

• Like 1

Obviously since we're going to have a FF theme the month after, yes, they're off limits here.  Disney and Kingdom Hearts originals weren't though. :P

I thought the FF theme was from a specific game. I probably didn't read everything lol.

I get the feeling Axel will be selected for the pro.

Given his general popularity I wouldn't be surprised. The only other XIII members that I think would make a badass sig is Marluxia (love that scythe) or possibly Xemnas. (I suppose Xaldin would work but fck that guy)

• Like 1

I thought the FF theme was from a specific game. I probably didn't read everything lol.

Given his general popularity I wouldn't be surprised. The only other XIII members that I think would make a badass sig is Marluxia (love that scythe) or possibly Xemnas. (I suppose Xaldin would work but fck that guy)

Marluxia's the best. :P

• Like 1