Signature Battle VII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle VII  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro signature:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice signature

Also, Signature Battle Records are up for all levels. Feel free to look at them in the main signature battle thread:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35810-official-signature-battle-information-hall-of-fame-records/

Is this part necessary?

Career NOVICE Battle Records

Most Consecutive Wins

(Minimum 2 consecutive wins)

:gold:1. Behemoth Balls (IV, V) - 2

:silver:2. ---

:bronze:3. ---

I thought that 2 consecutive wins advanced Novices to Pro Rank, so the most most consecutive wins would be 2.

I didn't want to comment on that thread because I didn't know if you wanted to reserve some more posts.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

Do you think I'm that evil I will make anyone try to work with a render like this?

kh2-xaldin.jpg

Of course :highfive:, Pro needs a challenge.

DEMON already "randomly" decided that the next Elite battle will be cmgravekeeper vs Nev.

Lol :lol:.

Also Cmg, seems like you can travel through time :P

Individual ELITE Battle Records

Highest Votes for Win

:gold:1. cmgravekeeper (XI) - 25

• Like 2

Of course :highfive:, Pro needs a challenge.

Lol :lol:.

Also Cmg, seems like you can travel through time :P

I already mentioned that to him.  Also, he's a pretty terrible time traveller since XI will just be Pro and Novice. :P

Is this part necessary?

I thought that 2 consecutive wins advanced Novices to Pro Rank, so the most most consecutive wins would be 2.

I didn't want to comment on that thread because I didn't know if you wanted to reserve some more posts.

Sorry. Didn't notice this post until now.  And not exactly.  If we're not confident you will do well in Pro, you won't move up, even if you have a streak in Novice.  You can always end up having lucky moments; it's also the user's choice when I first inform them of a chance of promotion, so it depends if they feel ready themselves, if not, they won't move up, if they win again in their next battle, they will move up as then we can definitely see they are ready.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Only one explanation for that: cmg changed the rules in the future, maybe when you will be too busy with FFXV :o

No, even know I'll be busy playing that, I'll still be in the background of Signature Battle. :P He's only running IX too as it comes out so close to the launch of FFXV and I really don't wanna be bothered with Battle during that (I'll probably still have time enough to make a signature though ^^), there's actually a lot of work to these contests when it comes to recieving entries, making sure they're alright (required text is there and that they are using the correct render - as believe it or not, someone tried entering in with the Elite image once even know I only post a sized down JPEG of them to public), getting people to enter, etc.  Then setting up the threads.  I'm sure you know the whole deal since you did Song Vote for a month. :P

No, even know I'll be busy playing that, I'll still be in the background of Signature Battle. :P He's only running IX too as it comes out so close to the launch of FFXV and I really don't wanna be bothered with Battle during that (I'll probably still have time enough to make a signature though ^^), there's actually a lot of work to these contests when it comes to recieving entries, making sure they're alright (required text is there and that they are using the correct render - as believe it or not, someone tried entering in with the Elite image once even know I only post a sized down JPEG of them to public), getting people to enter, etc.  Then setting up the threads.  I'm sure you know the whole deal since you did Song Vote for a month. :P

Lol, that's hilarious :lol:.

Yeah the SV was more work than expected. Luckily, we have a SV admin team so all the work is divided :D.

• Like 1

Hey Kamen, look what I have here. Stare at it intently, watch how it swings: left ... right .... left .... right .... left .... you get the idea :P. You're feeling calm and relaxed. Once I snap my fingers, you're going to reveal which render Novice gets *snaps fingershypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

Okay, the novice render would be Kairi. :P
  • Like 3

You don't need to focus on Records if you want to, I know everyone doesn't. Some of the more competitive artists like to compete for better records. In the end it's all just for fun.

I was under the impression that 2 consecutive wins in novice rank pushed people up to pro rank and since the minimum to be in the records is 2 consecutive it would have had everyone in first place with 2 consecutive wins. It was a misunderstanding on my part. Demon pointed out that I was wrong.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

4th place after being away for this long? Hmm, not too bad. Man I really need to get back into Sig making.

Also nicely done Xeliot on your entry. I like it. :)

Yea, Floriiss, you did well on your placement, hope to see you entering more now. :)

• Like 1