SF V attires easter egg

Aranea Highwind

Capcom recently has added the option remove certain clothes and accessories from the premium attires on SF V. Simply hold 3P, LK and Up to activate it. You can still use the regular premium attires, but the combination of buttons is required each time in order to use the modified version of the premium attires.

Chun Li CPT - Boa

Cammy CPT - Boa

Chun Li swimsuit - Skirt

Mika Swimsuit - Hoodie

Laura Swimsuit - Jersey

Karin swimsuit - Hat and glasses

Ibuki swimsuit - Scarf

Necalli CPT - Shirt

Cammy Swimsuit - Gear

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1

You do know Dead or Alive isn't the first fighting game where the ladies lose their clothes, right?  Also, you have to hold certain combinations before matches start, not beating folks up.

But is the most recognized. Using women characters like sex icons is so cheap. Also for fa... ers . 

I rather want something like Alicia on Raiders of the Broken Planet ;)

But is the most recognized. Using women characters like sex icons is so cheap. Also for fa... ers . 

I rather want something like Alicia on Raiders of the Broken Planet ;)

I like how your avatar is Hakumen. You must be so annoyed BlazBlue is ridden with fanservice, especially with the upcoming installment. Such a shame.

I like how your avatar is Hakumen. You must be so annoyed BlazBlue is ridden with fanservice, especially with the upcoming installment. Such a shame.

Well everyone has it's own character :P , but I am not a BlazBlue fan who is annoyed because the game is not much appreciated.

Removing clothes in women is a shame and in every game , not only here.