Early 30 Day Access to Campaign -- Will you be involved?

So as the title states, are you going to be one of the gamers who will be playing the campaign 30 days earlier? This automatically means that a person has pre-ordered and fully payed off the game, so I then ask, what method did you use for pre-ordering?

Ordered from EB a few weeks back. Or days. I lose track of time.

Got the code there and then, got the MW Remastered Reservation thing from that code.

Can't download the game now because I don't own the MW1 Remaster Token as it's called.

Currently at school checking the internet whenever I get a break to find news for people.

Apparently Sony will shoot us retailer orderers an email when it's up for us.

Here's another line because apparently I'm putting a line everywhere.

• Like 2

Wished I could play it from a friend, he lets me download it and I play it. I have no friend with that Legacy Edition.

Edit: Oh wait. I need the disc to play it. F*** Acitivi$ion! Better be patient and wait the game to be stand-alone.

Edited by Max654

Which retailer? (Gamestop and Best Buy, for example, are giving out the codes via pre-orders.)

I pre ordered the game from EB games (GameStop). I haven't fully paid off the game yet so I won't be able to access the game until I pay the pre order off. For now at least I will just wait until the game is released with multiplayer and Infinite Warfare.

Kind of wish that I did pre-order this to get the early access but I chose not to since I already played through the campaign about ten times in the past. I'll only get this later really just to get the trophies and a nice graphical update as a bonus.