DLC Trophy Rarity incorrect.

When a trophy list gets update with dlc is this showing on everyone their profile. But when you take a closer look it says for example 150.000 dlc owners but 800.000 game owners and the dlc trophy rarity is only calculated on the owners , when on the upperhand a trophy of the main gamr i calculated on 800.000 and only 600.000 have this trophy. So i should be with DLC like this 150.000 owners and 75.000 achievers out of 800.000 game owners and not out of 150.000 dlc owners.

I know so will say this BS you are talking but this is the way it is. You are not forced to buy DLC but it is in your trophy list and its the same with main game you are not forced to complete all trophies but the rarity is calculated on all gamr owners so this is why DLC must be the same rarity like game owners and not only DLC owners.

Edited by Mr-Of-TacTicZz
  • Like 1

Why should people that don`t buy dlc be counted? People that don`t buy the original game aren`t counted for the original trophies so why should dlc be treated any differently?

Because when you buy a PS3, every PS3 game isn't loaded onto your account.

When you buy a game with DLC, that DLC is on your profile as soon as you start that game, whether you own the DLC or not. Thus, you should be counted towards the rarity because the trophies are sitting unearned on your profile.

If you have a game on your profile at 0%, you are counted towards the rarity, so why should DLC be treated any different?

And here we go again.

I mean, it is an issue that still hasn't been fixed even after the many, many threads regarding it, so are you really all that surprised? :P

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Trophies are trophies so they should be all counted rather if you buy the dlc yes or no! People who go for 100% buy the dlc but don't get a correct total rarity on all there trophies because for example: DLC trophy takes 100 hours and 10 DLC owners , only 5 of them get the trophy so rarity is 50% while you may have 800 game owners , so the rarity should be very low and is also great for the gamer himself getting a trophy with only 4 others on all 800 gamers.

Trophies are trophies so they should be all counted rather if you buy the dlc yes or no! People who go for 100% buy the dlc but don't get a correct total rarity on all there trophies because for example: DLC trophy takes 100 hours and 10 DLC owners , only 5 of them get the trophy so rarity is 50% while you may have 800 game owners , so the rarity should be very low and is also great for the gamer himself getting a trophy with only 4 others on all 800 gamers.

The problem is this.

You can't know whether someone bought a DLC until the player earns a trophy, therefore, the rarity is common.

The main point of confusion for myself is thus:

As stated, DLC rarity is on owners of the DLC. Yet completion percentage is on the full game including the DLC, regardless of whether or not you have the DLC.

In my opinion, it should either be one or the other but not both at the same time. Personally I'd rather see the completion percentage changed since I don't often buy DLC and I use completion percentage as a ways of checking how much I played of the content I've purchased. Honestly it's the one thing that worked better on the site I was on before this one.