The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Also FINALLY, Step-Up scoutings for Aqours! I'm guessing it's 5 rounds since it consists of 2nd years, Guilty Kiss and Attribute (3). I will finally be able to do a third BTs scout for a UR even if my usual rotten luck is present in the scoutings.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 5:06 AM, TheVader66 said:

cSRbJhz.png?1

Ah yes, been waiting for dead-eyes Umi to make a return. xp 

Glad to see so many solid events lately. I DO NOT miss medleys at all.

Some of you probably have seen them already, but the new lim. URs for the 5th anniversary on JP are quite nice. Finally we get BokuHika cards. :^)

Guess I picked a decent time to start messing around on my JP again.

DXK_YdYVAAA4VvB.jpg

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

The new lim cards are nice, but I hate the limited boxes. 800 gems for one of the cards? No thanks. At least the birthday cards have good skills.

Yeah, it's unfortunate they ever went this route...only a matter of time before there's one that beats out Pool Honoka. :^)

17 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate they ever went this route...only a matter of time before there's one that beats out Pool Honoka. :^)

Yeah. I'm okay with the birthday cards, since most people save for their best girl's birthday, anyway, and these new limited boxes guarantee you two URs if you drain it. The others are really unfortunate, and it sucks that I now no longer have all of Kotori's limited/promo URs now that I'm missing her AC.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am so tempted since it includes Yoshiko/Yohane and Mari but sadly it isn't a Step-Up Scouting.

F3AmQLj.jpg

Umi's birthday is coming up, and i'm guessing with it comes a step-up box like they did with Hanayo, so you got that to look forward to at least!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

Umi's birthday is coming up, and i'm guessing with it comes a step-up box like they did with Hanayo, so you got that to look forward to at least!!

Thank you for the reminder because of you I decided to go ahead and do the 50 Love Gem Scouting since I actually will have enough for Umi Step-Up scouting when it happens. I was hoping for a UR Yoshiko/Yohane or a UR Mari from the Guilty Kiss Scouting but something happened that was actually predicted by @FallenElysion in case you didn't read it 

On 2/20/2018 at 1:59 PM, TheVader66 said:

Speaking of appearing, this SSR Riko insists on joining my team since I already got her before but I killed her for an SSR Seal. I don't know what to do with her.

yZift74.jpg

On 2/21/2018 at 5:45 AM, FallenElysion said:

Also, if I were you, I'd keep Momijigari Riko since I personally thrive for scorer SSRs. But an SS sticker is nice too especially if she doesn't fit your teams.

On 2/21/2018 at 3:06 PM, TheVader66 said:

That will be tough since I don't like Riko at all since the botched Love Gem scouting. Also the anime made her a bit dull to me.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:11 AM, FallenElysion said:

I saw you get another one of her SRs. It seems like she's pretty intent on trying to redeem herself.

So I actually decided to keep her since I accidentally wasted 2 SSR seals on her. At first I wasn't happy having her in the team since I was still bitter but over time I got over my anger and started to accept her. I even Max Leveled and Max Bonded her but as FallenElysion predicted earlier she arrived to try to redeem herself and what resulted was.......

Esr74bd.png?1

SHE FINALLY ARRIVED AS A UR

She finally came home though she isn't in her Cheerleader Uniform but who gives a shit. I am just happy to get her as any UR since it finally heals that wound she gave me months ago and unlike last time, this was the first try with only 50 Love Gems compare with the four tries with 200 Love Gems. I am so fucking happy and she is a Cool UR and a fucking Perfect Lock. The rift is fully heal, I will accept her and treat better than never before.

I would like to thank you YaoiGod for telling about the future Umi Step-Up Scouting that encourage to scout for Guilty Kiss. I would also like to thank FallenElysion for convincing me to keep the SSR Riko that lead to the UR Riko to come home. Thank you everybody.

T9zR7TX.png?1

g7rET52.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

Vader. You know, I'm kinda salty right now lol 

I am so sorry, I actually thought you got her but now I remember that it was someone else. I feel really bad now since you love Riko a lot and you have been loyal to her, unlike me who became a petty bitch and got mad that she didn't arrive the first time. I am so so sorry, if trade was available I would gladly give her to you.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you for the reminder because of you I decided to go ahead and do the 50 Love Gem Scouting since I actually will have enough for Umi Step-Up scouting when it happens. I was hoping for a UR Yoshiko/Yohane or a UR Mari from the Guilty Kiss Scouting but something happened that was actually predicted by @FallenElysion in case you didn't read it 

So I actually decided to keep her since I accidentally wasted 2 SSR seals on her. At first I wasn't happy having her in the team since I was still bitter but over time I got over my anger and started to accept her. I even Max Leveled and Max Bonded her but as FallenElysion predicted earlier she arrived to try to redeem herself and what resulted was.......

Esr74bd.png?1

She finally came home though she isn't in her Cheerleader Uniform but who gives a shit. I am just happy to get her as any UR since it finally heals that wound she gave me months ago and unlike last time, this was the first try with only 50 Love Gems compare with the four tries with 200 Love Gems. I am so fucking happy and she is a Cool UR and a fucking Perfect Lock. The rift is fully heal, I will accept her and treat better than never before.

I would like to thank you YaoiGod for telling about the future Umi Step-Up Scouting that encourage to scout for Guilty Kiss. I would also like to thank FallenElysion for convincing me to keep the SSR Riko that lead to the UR Riko to come home. Thank you everybody.

T9zR7TX.png?1

g7rET52.png?1

Congrats Vader! At the very least i seemed to have influenced your scout a little in a good way, even though my own scouts are pure shit :P

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's always like this, it's the influence that works =D

How about we all remind each other to scout for Umi once it's her birthday? No specific reason why i want you guys to remind me, absolutely not :awesome:

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

T9zR7TX.png?1

g7rET52.png?1

Congrats on the pull dude, patience pays off! :^) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

How about we all remind each other to scout for Umi once it's her birthday? No specific reason why i want you guys to remind me, absolutely not :awesome:

Okay, I will tag everyone and announce the Umi Step-Up. Hopefully Umi is giving out some good luck to everybody.

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Congrats on the pull dude, patience pays off! :^) 

Thank you, so very much. I was actually trying to get another UR Yoshiko/Yohane or another Mari but I didn't expect Riko to show up. I had given up on her but thanks to @FallenElysion for telling me to give her a second chance and to keep the SSR Riko because she would later arrive as a UR.

Speaking of getting her, usually when I get a new UR I would put them on my homescreen just to see them and to read their lines. Reading Riko's lines make me feel like shit since I was acting like a brat and trash talking Riko before and now I feel extremely terrible about it because of lines like this:

zFlcyuV.png?1

SOgVQK5.png?1

u86d5l4.png?1

I am so so sorry Riko, I am disgusting human being for saying all that stuff in the past.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Speaking of getting her, usually when I get a new UR I would put them on my homescreen just to see them and to read their lines. Reading Riko's lines make me feel like shit since I was acting like a brat and trash talking Riko before and now I feel extremely terrible about it because of lines like this:

I am so so sorry Riko, I am disgusting human being for saying all that stuff in the past.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. Her side stories are all really cute, too. Normally I don't like kind characters (Tenn - the rival - is my favorite in Idolish7, the other game I play), but Riko and Kotori somehow both sunk their claws into me and became best girls over Nico and Dia (who are still second best girls).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. Her side stories are all really cute, too. Normally I don't like kind characters (Tenn - the rival - is my favorite in Idolish7, the other game I play), but Riko and Kotori somehow both sunk their claws into me and became best girls over Nico and Dia (who are still second best girls).

HOLD IT. While this conversation is very beautiful because i realized that all of the girls deserve nothing but love, something else is the reason why i'm quoting you, Glenn. You are a fan of IDOLiSH7 as well? I would have expected that you wouldn't given that you didn't like UtaPri but i'm surprised in a good way.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 5:04 PM, TheVader66 said:

I would also like to thank FallenElysion for convincing me to keep the SSR Riko that lead to the UR Riko to come home.

No problem! I hope you don't give up on Kanan either! I've had this experience before, actually. Prior to this year, I didn't have that many Dia or Kanan cards and I've always been upset about that. Guess the duo suspected something and now they won't leave me alone, lol.

Riko and Kotori somehow both sunk their claws into me and became best girls over Nico and Dia (who are still second best girls).

Nico and Dia are my second best girls too. Nice to see someone share the love for these two~

(Tenn - the rival - is my favorite in Idolish7, the other game I play)

35 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

HOLD IT. While this conversation is very beautiful because i realized that all of the girls deserve nothing but love, something else is the reason why i'm quoting you, Glenn. You are a fan of IDOLiSH7 as well? I would have expected that you wouldn't given that you didn't like UtaPri but i'm surprised in a good way.

Did somebody mention IDOLiSH7?! >< I don't play the game (yet) but I just caught up with the anime and I'm in love.

Something game-related, I finally FC'd NicoPuri after 21 tries...which means I finally completed my goal of getting S combo for all Muse Expert songs (until they release the remaining songs that is).

xPd33vz.png

Took me a while but...are you proud of me, Nico-chan?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

YEAH...tbh none of the boys really won me over in UtaPri, but I fell in love with the entire cast of IDOLiSH7. I don't have great luck w/ boy groups (Hikaru from i-chu was the only one I liked, and he never. came. home.), but man, it's so hard for me to pick a favorite from I-7 once you take Tenn and Haruka out of the mix.

19 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Nico and Dia are my second best girls too. Nice to see someone share the love for these two~

Did somebody mention IDOLiSH7?! >< I don't play the game (yet) but I just caught up with the anime and I'm in love.

I loooove argumentative third-years. I see a lot of hate for both of them, and it's sad...they deserve the best.

Also, I haven't watched the anime yet, but from what I understand, this season's only going to cover part 1...so enjoy the Good Times while they last, because it's a lot heavier than LL. Now is a REALLY good time to start the game, though - they're giving away 17 free 10+1s (one after every episode of the anime, so I think that means there are 7 left?) so your account can grow really quickly.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, GlennRhee said:

YEAH...tbh none of the boys really won me over in UtaPri, but I fell in love with the entire cast of IDOLiSH7. I don't have great luck w/ boy groups (Hikaru from i-chu was the only one I liked, and he never. came. home.), but man, it's so hard for me to pick a favorite from I-7 once you take Tenn and Haruka out of.

I'm really happy that i found two other IDOLiSH7 fans. My personal favorite is Nagi followed by Tenn, but i think Tenn doesn't like me back since i haven't got a single SSR of him. Speaking of which, i decided to go back and scout for White Illuminative set but ended up getting nagi's restart pointer card.

0YTAtLs.png

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I saw a Step Up Scouting and I....I...I am a weak man. Also I failed in getting anything good in the scouting but I at least got an SSR sticker for the future Idolization of UR Riko.

qJ9n7rP.jpg

kobf8c7.jpg

Press F to pay respects.

But seriously though, in a non-UR point of view, it isn't too bad. You got three new SRs (can turn them into seals = 1 BT) and an SSR which you could sell to idolize one of your faves. Congrats and hopefully Umi blesses you even further.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

>nothing good

>SSR seal

>2 BTs

>for 30 Loveca...

Duuuuuude.

>No good results

>One SSR seal only, need three more to idolize URs. SSRs are only 3 percent in the gacha.

>2 BTs that resulted in a SR Nozomi that I already had before

>30 Love Gems lost means no Umi Step-Up for me

Duuuuuuude