The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Unrelated to the event or the limited scouts but i was finally able to get another 25 BTs so guess who decided to be a pussy and go for a guaranteed UR because awful decisions is what i'm good at :awesome:

QzApssl.png

Mmmmm, all according to the loli keikaku :awesome:. I've got all Best Girls in UR quality except for You and Kotori. Is it bad to sacrifice SSRs btw? I sacrificed i think two SSR Rikos to idolize my favorite Hanayo and Kotori SSRs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Unrelated to the event or the limited scouts but i was finally able to get another 25 BTs so guess who decided to be a pussy and go for a guaranteed UR because awful decisions is what i'm good at :awesome:

QzApssl.png

Mmmmm, all according to the loli keikaku :awesome:. I've got all Best Girls in UR quality except for You and Kotori. Is it bad to sacrifice SSRs btw? I sacrificed i think two SSR Rikos to idolize my favorite Hanayo and Kotori SSRs.

That wasn't a bad decision at all. You went for the safe route unlike me who uses up 5 Blue Tickets and usually gets an SR. Also it isn't bad to kill SSRs me and @Satoshi Ookami usually do that to all the SSRs well with some exceptions like I still have my SSR Cheerleader Hanamaru. By the way, you're so lucky to have gotten a UR Hanamaru.

4 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I did 1 scout from the Aqours Step Up Scout and got an UR of Dia.

dw875Oy.png

Nice roll, two SRs, one SSR and a UR. I attempt to do the step up but got nothing. Only one SR and everything Rs.

30 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

(Psst, not a boy ;^) )

Also yeah, and having almost 170 LP helps haha

You have 170 LP? I am only in the 140s. Also I have thank you, Satoshi and Mike for the tip of the 5LP Expert Songs. Mike told me awhile ago but I forgot about it until Satoshi reminded me about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Is it bad to sacrifice SSRs btw? I sacrificed i think two SSR Rikos to idolize my favorite Hanayo and Kotori SSRs.

It's not bad since it all really depends on preference. They are weaker than idolized SRs but once you idolize them and go a step further to max slot them, your team strength will definitely benefit. Just know that when you equip them with Cross + Aura SIS, they are really OP. If you care about score tiering in events, I would say sacrifice ones that don't fit your teams and keep the ones that do, they certainly help in the long run.

Also, bless the Let's Play campaign. This event is probably the only opportunity to beat my highest points accumulation for token events. And a chance to stop being lazy in this game after not tiering for Nozomi RIP.

After mindlessly grinding for hours, I managed to rack up 13k tokens and I'll probably continue grinding later on.

zhLSR3K.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

25BT FOR THE WIN! :awesome: 

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

(Psst, not a boy ;^) )

Also yeah, and having almost 170 LP helps haha

#FakeNews

There are no girls on the interwebz :awesome: 

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That wasn't a bad decision at all. You went for the safe route unlike me who uses up 5 Blue Tickets and usually gets an SR. Also it isn't bad to kill SSRs me and @Satoshi Ookami usually do that to all the SSRs well with some exceptions like I still have my SSR Cheerleader Hanamaru. By the way, you're so lucky to have gotten a UR Hanamaru.

I'm actually starting to keep some of SSRs.

I get too many SSRs so I have enough tickets for 2 UR idolizations and usually get the same copies so I tend to just throw the SSR to the team.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 9:15 PM, FallenElysion said:

Also, bless the Let's Play campaign. This event is probably the only opportunity to beat my highest points accumulation for token events. And a chance to stop being lazy in this game after not tiering for Nozomi RIP.

After mindlessly grinding for hours, I managed to rack up 13k tokens and I'll probably continue grinding later on.

zhLSR3K.png

13k coins, I only have 2k coins at the moment and I haven't missed out on LP. Jesus Christ, I feel like a failure since you and @GlennRhee have so many coins. I am starting to wonder what the others have. How far behind am I? This is what happened when I am too busy grinding coins for the Valentine's Day Event in FGO. I am missing out on tokens for the event in LLSIF.

cQ4dqHb.png?1

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm actually starting to keep some of SSRs.

I get too many SSRs so I have enough tickets for 2 UR idolizations and usually get the same copies so I tend to just throw the SSR to the team.

Which SSRs do you have in your team? I only have the Cool SSR Cheerleader Hanamaru for two reasons:

1.) She has a lvl 3 Perfect Lock Skill

2.) She is one of my favorite girls from Aqours

ysd0gpJ.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

13k coins, I only have 2k coins at the moment and I haven't missed out on LP

Those 13k are at least 15 Loveca LP worth, maybe more =D

Which SSRs do you have in your team?

Pure: #1085 Sonoda Umi SSR #939 Minami Kotori SSR

Smile: #1115 Minami Kotori SSR #945 Yazawa Nico SSR #1035 Koizumi Hanayo SSR

Cool: #940 Sonoda Umi SSR#942 Nishikino Maki SSR

I have both Cool maxed but I already have full Cool UR team so I'll be replacing them. xD

Hmmm... I may start adding them to SIL :thinking:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Those 13k are at least 15 Loveca LP worth, maybe more =D

Oh I know that. I usually do the same thing during token events but I am not doing that at the moment since Fate/Grand Order is doing the Valentine's Day Event and there are a lot of adorable dialogues you can get from the female servants. By the way, how are you doing in the token event? Is Sword Art Online taking away any free time for you?

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

. By the way, how are you doing in the token event? Is Sword Art Online taking away any free time for you?

I also have 2500 since I never spend Loveca on LP recovery. 

But yea, I definitely spend much more time with Memory Defrag =D 

I mean... who wouldn't? :D It's much better feeling getting top 3s rather than being in top 10000 :awesome: 

And I posted those SSR you wanted to see =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I also have 2500 since I never spend Loveca on LP recovery. 

But yea, I definitely spend much more time with Memory Defrag =D 

I mean... who wouldn't? :D It's much better feeling getting top 3s rather than being in top 10000 :awesome: 

Top three? How do the leaderboards work for Sword Art Online. I usually see everything being the thousands like LLSIF or Fire Emblem Heroes which by the way, I am shocked you haven't played it yet since it has lolis. In fact they introduced a dragon unit actually now that I think about it most dragons are lolis except Ninian. I personally don't like lolis unless they are adorable in nature like best daughter Nursery Rhythm in FGO.

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And I posted those SSR you wanted to see =)

You have a lot more SSRs than I expected. My teams are usually composed of SRs and URs. I don't want to get rid of the SRs because they have high skill levels.

Edited by TheVader66

Top three? How do the leaderboards work for Sword Art Online.

Top 3, top 2 =D No win yet, though :/ 

Players in are distributed into brackets of 300 players so you have much better chance to get high positions =D 

There were only two events where all players were against each other.

You have a lot more SSRs than I expected. My teams are usually composed of SRs and URs. I don't want to get rid of the SRs because they have high skill levels.

And I burned much more of them.

I think I actually got all init SSRs now that I think about it...

All SSRs are obviously maxed. Since it's super easy to max them =D

Half/half between card and sticker idolization, though.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

13k coins, I only have 2k coins at the moment and I haven't missed out on LP. Jesus Christ, I feel like a failure since you and @GlennRhee have so many coins. I am starting to wonder what the others have. How far behind am I? This is what happened when I am too busy grinding coins for the Valentine's Day Event in FGO. I am missing out on tokens for the event in LLSIF.

Can't speak for Fallen, but if you haven't let your LP fill up all the way, then the only reason why I would be ahead of you is because I have more base LP than you do, so every time I rank up, I get an additional 100+ tokens. I haven't used loveca to fill up my LP (though I will if I can't get a copy of Maki through natural regen alone), so I haven't been grinding too much.

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

13k coins, I only have 2k coins at the moment and I haven't missed out on LP. Jesus Christ, I feel like a failure since you and @GlennRhee have so many coins.

Don't feel too bad.The only reason why I have a lot of tokens is that I've been using gems to gather that many, so you're not missing out or anything.

After hours of spamming After school and Binetsu, I managed to gather 30k tokens.

qfPo0pY.png

I can't lie, this event...I'm looking forward to its end and yet, I can't stop grinding. What is this event doing to me? 

8 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Don't feel too bad.The only reason why I have a lot of tokens is that I've been using gems to gather that many, so you're not missing out or anything.

After hours of spamming After school and Binetsu, I managed to gather 30k tokens.

qfPo0pY.png

I can't lie, this event...I'm looking forward to its end and yet, I can't stop grinding. What is this event doing to me? 

Yeah the discounted songs got a lot of people tired of the Token Event. It is super beneficial for us but because we are forcing ourselves to grind and it takes so long that it is actually making some people not like this event anymore.

On other news, I uninstalled the game and re-installed it since I made the app download way more resources than usual back when I first transferred my data when I changed phones. Though this time, I choose "light" instead of "standard". All it did was erase all of my previous side-stories and stories but it saved so much space, instead of 3GB it is now 816MB also it didn't make download any songs. All the songs are there, I am alright with the old stories being deleted since I only read them once and never again. I am glad that they don't put "New" on every story, only the ones you didn't do prior to the transfer.

tOHZKOf.png?1

Also Utano☆Princesama IS FUCKING AVAILABLE IN THE WEST!!! I didn't even know it was coming out to the west and I didn't even knew that it was Klab that was making it. I saw it the Klab section when I was installing LLSIF. I am so fucking compelled to download this, I hope it is good.

@RaveNScythE @GlennRhee did you guys know that it was coming to the west? Since you two usually know more music games than I do.

2KUILoT.png?1

xSEHNPI.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@RaveNScythE @GlennRhee did you guys know that it was coming to the west? Since you two usually know more music games than I do.

I think I saw an announcement in Siliconera earlier this year. I don't play it though, not a really a fan of this series, I do know a few female friends who played the Japanese version lol. Anyway I'm not planning on having another mobile game installed, who knows how much memory LL SIFAS will take.

15 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Not related to the event but um guys??

Zynb9Mw.png

I'm very happy that it's Kanan, she's a precious girl that deserves nothing but love and support <3

You are allowed to post what content you want as long as it relates to Love Live. You can show off your Idols, show off your scouting, talk about events and basically have fun here on this thread. I actually got into a extremely nasty argument with someone in the Fate/Grand Order Thread for this reason since he got enraged with people showing their 5Star Servants (FGO's versions of UR Idols) calling people attention seekers even though hypocritically enough he literally begged to quit ignoring him because people ignored him since while he gave out great advice, he usually said it in a condensing way that made you feel like a moron. I made an error in one of my advice and he accused me of spreading false information on purpose.

Anyways, You are so lucky to get UR Halloween Kanan. I wanted that version of her so badly actually I want any UR version of Kanan but she doesn't want to show up. Also congratulation on getting it through Solo Yolo, it feels great when you pull a UR through that method. That is how I got my first UR the Chinese Dress Kotori.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

#FeelsYOLOMan

Congrats, now you will be tempted by YOLOs and never get anything :awesome: 

I know that feeling a little too well. It is addictive when you pull a UR through Solo Yolos because it feels amazing but it only leads to despair. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Halloween Kanan is one of the strongest scorers if you go based off of the absolute meta, so congrats! ;0 Skill level her up to 3!

I'm 300 skill points away from getting her to LV3, hopefully some Cotaros or anything else drops soon, thank you very much for the tip! ^^

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You are allowed to post what content you want as long as it relates to Love Live. You can show off your Idols, show off your scouting, talk about events and basically have fun here on this thread. I actually got into a extremely nasty argument with someone in the Fate/Grand Order Thread for this reason since he got enraged with people showing their 5Star Servants (FGO's versions of UR Idols) calling people attention seekers even though hypocritically enough he literally begged to quit ignoring him because people ignored him since while he gave out great advice, he usually said it in a condensing way that made you feel like a moron. I made an error in one of my advice and he accused me of spreading false information on purpose.

Anyways, You are so lucky to get UR Halloween Kanan. I wanted that version of her so badly actually I want any UR version of Kanan but she doesn't want to show up. Also congratulation on getting it through Solo Yolo, it feels great when you pull a UR through that method. That is how I got my first UR the Chinese Dress Kotori.

Thank you very much, i know i can be annoying sometimes so i kinda hesitate to post, but i guess it was unnecessary since everyone in this LLSIF thread is very supporting <3

Oh you play FGO too? I started a week ago but have so many games to focus on it yet.

I personally don't get what's wrong, it's not like the thread has rules that say don't show off your scouts or don't make mistakes. I hope he didn't cause you any actual trouble though.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1