The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Frankly? Homepage =D

ad First Post:
BOOOO! Wonderful Rush Master. That damned bastard that I couldn't FC in the first 5 tries xD

> There is also Regular Scouting which allows you to get any idol of any rank at random but Normal Rank is the most common.

You can't get SR and above from Regular Scouting.

Really? Hmm I guess we have different looks on Kotori in the homepage. 

I really need to Full Combo Wonderful Rush on Master, I was close but I failed once again :( 

Also that is weird, I could sworn that I added that I fixed that sentence by saying only Normal and Rares. I am guessing I didn't save it the first time.

9 hours ago, Xionx said:

On 12/9/2016 at 2:02 AM, FallenElysion said:

I just noticed you guys didn't friend me, if you guys want more firends than you can add me but I am guessing @Xionx won't add me since I killed his waifu but if it makes you feel any better. It hurt me as well since I love all the girls (except Mari) so killing Nico and especially her as a UR, hurt like hell.

A7FZtm0.png

Edited by TheVader66

On 12/5/2016 at 10:34 AM, RaveNScythE said:

On 12/5/2016 at 11:28 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

On 12/9/2016 at 1:08 AM, FallenElysion said:

21 hours ago, Xionx said:

On 10/7/2016 at 3:47 AM, Mike13858 said:

Well someone in School Idol Tomodachi gave me a great idea and that is what is your first cards in LLSIF in each category? 

There is this template you can make to add your first cards : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/214847148360073218/252233358757593088/first_sif_cards_template.png

But if you don't want to do all that work, then just type it. The questions are:

Your first Promo UR:

Your first Promo SR: (they made those?)

Your first Unidolized SR:

Your first Idolized SR

Your first Unidolized SSR:

Your first idolized SSR:

Your first Unidolized UR:

Your first Idolized UR:

Here is mine by the way:

5KcWfXX.png

Your first Promo UR:  #204 Minami Kotori UR

Your first Promo SR:  #207 Yazawa Nico SR

Your first Unidolized SR:  #75 Minami Kotori SR (first ever SR given out in the game :D)

Your first Idolized SR:  #99 Nishikino Maki SR (probably, really not sure about this one)

Your first Unidolized SSR:  #944 Koizumi Hanayo SSR (burned :awesome:)

Your first idolized SSR: None

Your first Unidolized UR:  #531 Toujou Nozomi UR

Your first Idolized UR: None

14 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Your first Promo SR: (they made those?)

Sure they did.

http://schoolido.lu/cards/albumbuilder/?search=&name=&idol_school=&is_promo=on&attribute=&is_special=off&idol_year=&account=&collection=&rarity=SR&ordering=id&translated_collection=&albumbuilder_account=92169&release_after=&main_unit=&skill=&release_before=&view=albumbuilder&is_event=off&sub_unit=

The first two were given and other cards are bundled with songs or any other merchandise in Japanese version and for us, they are available in the sticker shop.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I just noticed you guys didn't friend me, if you guys want more firends than you can add me but I am guessing @Xionx won't add me since I killed his waifu but if it makes you feel any better. It hurt me as well since I love all the girls (except Mari) so killing Nico and especially her as a UR, hurt like hell.

Haha no, i can still add you , i just dont play that much tbh . no time at the moment . i just like the pictures ! . :)

Your first Promo SR:   #207 Yazawa Nico SR

Your first Unidolized SR:  #150 Toujou Nozomi SR   

Your first Idolized SR:  #217 Yazawa Nico SR

Your first Unidolized SSR:  #954 Kurosawa Ruby SSR

Your first idolized SSR:  #954 Kurosawa Ruby SSR

Your first Unidolized UR:  #538 Hoshizora Rin UR

Your first Idolized UR: None

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Your first Promo SR:  #207 Yazawa Nico SR

Your first Unidolized SR:  #75 Minami Kotori SR (first ever SR given out in the game :D)

Your first Idolized SR:  #99 Nishikino Maki SR (probably, really not sure about this one)

Your first Unidolized SSR:  #944 Koizumi Hanayo SSR (burned :awesome:)

Your first idolized SSR: None

Your first Unidolized UR:  #531 Toujou Nozomi UR

Your first Idolized UR: None

Sure they did.

http://schoolido.lu/cards/albumbuilder/?search=&name=&idol_school=&is_promo=on&attribute=&is_special=off&idol_year=&account=&collection=&rarity=SR&ordering=id&translated_collection=&albumbuilder_account=92169&release_after=&main_unit=&skill=&release_before=&view=albumbuilder&is_event=off&sub_unit=

The first two were given and other cards are bundled with songs or any other merchandise in Japanese version and for us, they are available in the sticker shop.

6 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

Your first Promo SR:  #216 Nishikino Maki SR

Your first Unidolized SR:  #150 Toujou Nozomi SR

Your first Idolized SR:  #217 Yazawa Nico SR

Your first Unidolized SSR:  #954 Kurosawa Ruby SSR

Your first idolized SSR:  #954 Kurosawa Ruby SSR

Your first Unidolized UR:  #538 Hoshizora Rin UR

Your first Idolized UR: None

@Satoshi Ookami why are you happy by burning a innocent SSR Hanayo :(  She just wanted to eat rice. Also you have the very first SR? How long have you been playing LLSIF?

@Mike13858 @Satoshi OokamiWait? You both have Promo SRs? How did you get them and when did they stop giving them? I feel like I missed out by not having one :(

Also you both have the promo UR Kotori that I want :(

11 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

@Mike13858 @Satoshi OokamiWait? You both have Promo SRs? How did you get them and when did they stop giving them? I feel like I missed out by not having one :(

Also you both have the promo UR Kotori that I want :(

I have two, they were both point rewards in two different events then they never did that again. Also, I was wrong about my first promo SR, so I edited my post to fix it. And all the SRs you can get from the Sticker Shop are promo SRs. In the Japanese version, they were obtained by using a code you would get, usually by buying Love Live soundtrack CDs or merchandise and since that's not an option in the English version, they just put them in the sticker shop.

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

I started playing the game for both Servers during that Event Card Kotori on EN that Satoshi has (can't remember what was the event for JP) but I didn't play much back then since my phone sucks. Went back around August of the same year when I got a better phone.

Your first Promo UR:

EN: #204 Minami Kotori UR  JP: 370RoundIdolizedEli.png

Your first Promo SR: 

EN: 207RoundIdolizedNico.png  JP: 488RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: 129RoundEli.png   JP: 399RoundMaki.png

Your first Idolized SR: 

EN: 206RoundIdolizedUmi.png   JP: 478RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: None   JP: 942RoundMaki.png

Your first idolized SSR:  

EN: None   JP: 942RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: 101RoundNozomi.png   JP: 126RoundMaki.png

Your first Idolized UR:

EN: 782RoundIdolizedUmi.png   JP: 772RoundIdolizedMaki.png

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I have two, they were both point rewards in two different events then they never did that again. Also, I was wrong about my first promo SR, so I edited my post to fix it. And all the SRs you can get from the Sticker Shop are promo SRs. In the Japanese version, they were obtained by using a code you would get, usually by buying Love Live soundtrack CDs or merchandise and since that's not an option in the English version, they just put them in the sticker shop.

OMG, how could I forget about the promo SRs from the sticker shop I remember getting one of those the Promo SR Cool Maki which mean I have to change it againi:

4n23l0b.png

Also I want to buy a Love Live Soundtrack but I wouldn't understand the name of the songs to find which specific song I want to hear.

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I started playing the game for both Servers during that Event Card Kotori on EN that Satoshi has (can't remember what was the event for JP) but I didn't play much back then since my phone sucks. Went back around August of the same year when I got a better phone.

Your first Promo UR:

EN: #204 Minami Kotori UR  JP: 370RoundIdolizedEli.png

Your first Promo SR: 

EN: 207RoundIdolizedNico.png  JP: 488RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: 129RoundEli.png   JP: 399RoundMaki.png

Your first Idolized SR: 

EN: 206RoundIdolizedUmi.png   JP: 478RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: None   JP: 942RoundMaki.png

Your first idolized SSR:  

EN: None   JP: 942RoundIdolizedMaki.png

EN: 101RoundNozomi.png   JP: 126RoundMaki.png

Your first Idolized UR:

EN: 782RoundIdolizedUmi.png   JP: 772RoundIdolizedMaki.png

You have such lovely cards and wonderful luck to have idolized URs on both accounts and also you have a Promo UR Pure Kotori. I want her as well :(

• Like 1

@TheVader66 Sure, I can add you in a bit since I just recently cleared out my friend list.

As for my first cards:

First Promo UR: 720RoundIdolizedHanayo.png

First Promo SR: 400RoundIdolizedMaki.png

First Unidolized SR: 795RoundEli.png

First Idolized SR: 977RoundIdolizedHanamaru.png

First Unidolized SSR: 938RoundEli.png

First Idolized SSR: None

First Unidolized UR: 957RoundYou.png

First Idolized UR: None

Update: Added Promo SR Maki. My Cool team needed her.

Edited by FallenElysion
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami why are you happy by burning a innocent SSR Hanayo :(  She just wanted to eat rice.

I actually burned two of her :awesome: 

I wanted SSR seals and she wasn't a perfect locker. My pure team is shite enough to give up on one Perfect Locker.

Also you have the very first SR? How long have you been playing LLSIF?

I already said that. Since the launch. :) I joined when the event started.

@Mike13858 @Satoshi OokamiWait? You both have Promo SRs? How did you get them and when did they stop giving them?

Logging bonus. They probably started giving out Promo URs since they are harder to max xDDD

12 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

that Satoshi has

I think I already burned her :awesome:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

@TheVader66 Sure, I can add you in a bit since I just recently cleared out my friend list.

As for my first cards:

First Promo UR: 720RoundIdolizedHanayo.png

First Promo SR: None

First Unidolized SR: 795RoundEli.png

First Idolized SR: 977RoundIdolizedHanamaru.png

First Unidolized SSR: 938RoundEli.png

First Idolized SSR: None

First Unidolized UR: 957RoundYou.png

First Idolized UR: None

Okay I will wait for your friend request unless you are Kaikyan since I got a friend request from that person which I accepted.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I actually burned two of her :awesome: 

I wanted SSR seals and she wasn't a perfect locker. My pure team is shite enough to give up on one Perfect Locker.

You had the chance to idolize her but you chose to burn her.....fair enough but how many SSR sticker do you have?

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

think I already burned her :awesome:

Wait? you burned the UR Promo Kotori. WHHYYYY!!!!

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You had the chance to idolize her but you chose to burn her.....fair enough but how many SSR sticker do you have?

3 now. 

Idolized = 1 Loveca + 1 sticker

Non-idolized = 2 stickers

Due to new system, idolizing actually hinder burning =/

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? you burned the UR Promo Kotori. WHHYYYY!!!!

No, not the UR one. The SR one. I have the UR one (because burning Promo URs does not give out anything :/)

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

3 now. 

Idolized = 1 Loveca + 1 sticker

Non-idolized = 2 stickers

Due to new system, idolizing actually hinder burning =/

No, not the UR one. The SR one. I have the UR one (because burning Promo URs does not give out anything :/)

Though burning the Promo UR gives a lot of money.

Also yeah, I should have burned my cards back in the old version. I would have so many R stickers now. Though I don't know what to do with the Blue Tickets because I suck so badly in blue ticket scouting.

21 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Okay I will wait for your friend request unless you are Kaikyan since I got a friend request from that person which I accepted.

Oh shoot, I meant to send you a message...guess I forgot. Yeah, that's me.

On another note, I also decided to get an SR from the sticker shop for my Cool team. I should probably update my previous post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh shoot, I meant to send you a message...guess I forgot. Yeah, that's me.

On another note, I also decided to get an SR from the sticker shop for my Cool team. I should probably update my previous post.

Cool love the adorable Pure UR Ruby that is sleeping under the tree and also we both share the same Promo SR Maki, awesome.

Looks like another event has begun this time a Medley Festival for one of my favorite idols, a SR Cool Kotori. This time I am going to try my best to hit Tier 1 just so I can please my Avian Idol Goddess so she can chirp at my enemies in the Idol Wars.

8OLu61g.png

Dh5zkId.png

I managed to get to rank 100 at the moment but it isn't going to last long since I don't want to waste a lot of Love Gems but I managed to waste I think 4 love gems.

ZT5zn4I.png

On 12/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, TheVader66 said:

You have such lovely cards and wonderful luck to have idolized URs on both accounts and also you have a Promo UR Pure Kotori. I want her as well :(

I could have never idolized a UR if it wasn't for the arrival of the seals/stickers. The only UR which I didn't idolize through that is the Initial UR of Maki which I luckily got a second copy through blue tickets.

You may probably get that Promo UR Kotori some time in the future because remember that it was announced in an event that that they'll be re-releasing old Promo UR on the JP server. Just wait for that to arrive on EN too

On 12/12/2016 at 10:30 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think I already burned her :awesome:

R.I.P. Sheep Kotori xD Well I did burn some old event cards anyway lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I could have never idolized a UR if it wasn't for the arrival of the seals/stickers. The only UR which I didn't idolize through that is the Initial UR of Maki which I luckily got a second copy through blue tickets.

You may probably get that Promo UR Kotori some time in the future because remember that it was announced in an event that that they'll be re-releasing old Promo UR on the JP server. Just wait for that to arrive on EN too

I understand, I too got lucky in getting a Second UR Chinese dress Kotori from blue ticket scouting which lead to me idolizing her. Though if Sticker Idolization wasn't a thing I would have never idolized my UR Arabian Dancer Kotori.

Also thank you for reminding me about handing out the Promo URs again. I hope I can get the Promo UR Kotori.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What's the point if they only give out one R sticker which you can get easily by one or two friend points scouts? :D

Well I just want the extra love gems so I max bond them to read their side stories and get the love gem. Also I max level them to just get closer to the goal.

On 12/15/2016 at 7:20 PM, RaveNScythE said:

Yea, too bad, she is hella cute =D

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It is like they read my mind. Klab finally gave us a background that takes place in the dark or at least in this case Dusk.

Best BG so far.