The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

How many SSRs stickers do you need to idolize a UR?

Pretty valid actually considering there's much bigger chance to get SSRs than getting the UR you would burn or the exact UR you need for idolizing xD

Btw, Challenge Festa:

PLEASE NOTE: This event is a Challenge Festival event.

To participate, simply go to the event page shown on the home screen and press the center button.

Briefly, The rules are as follows:

1. Select the course you wish to play (Beginner, Normal, Hard, Extreme). Each course contains 5 rounds, with one song per round. As you advance through each round, it will be more likely that the next song you get is harder than the previous.
    • In the event that you fail a song in a round, your event points, G, and EXP will be halved (unless you fail on the first song, in which case you get nothing). You will also lose all Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards that you have collected.
    • Beginning with the second round, there will be a "Stop and Receive Rewards" option, if you feel that the song is too difficult for you. The festival will end and you will receive all of the rewards that you have collected.
    • You are allowed to pause between songs. The current status will be saved.
    • Each round has its own pool of 8 songs, from which a song is selected. It is possible for the same song to appear twice in the same course.
    • The songs for each course will have the following difficulties:
      • Beginner: 1★ - 6★ (Easy and Normal)
      • Normal: 4★ - 8★ (Normal and Hard)
      • Hard: 6★ - 10★ (Hard and Expert)
      • Extreme: 9★ - 11★ (Regular, Random and Daily Expert)
  2. After the round song is displayed, there is a chance that bonuses will activate. Up to 3 bonuses can be active at a time, and certain combinations will trigger extra special bonuses.
    • The effect of the bonuses is limited to that round only.
    • The further you progress in a course, the more likely that a bonus will activate.
  3. Select the unit that you wish to use for the song. The unit may be changed for each round.
  4. You can use G to "arrange" the songs, much like in Medley Festival, to provide special effects. Note that the arrangements will reset after each round.
  5. Once you clear the round, you will collect event points, G, EXP, and Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards. The further you get in a course, the more event points, G, and EXP you will collect, and the higher the likelihood of Gold and Silver rewards appearing.
    • You will only receive everything that you have collected after you clear the fifth round or once you select the "Stop and Receive Rewards" option.

Source: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Challenge_Festival_Round_1

Hard course seems to be too boring, Extreme course for the win :D

What I'm wondering are the costs for courses. I mean, if it's 5*LP cost then many players will not be able to play the Extreme course, if it's like on Medley Festa, then 100 per Expert is awesome.

And if it's only 25, I would be overjoyed :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Pretty valid actually considering there's much bigger chance to get SSRs than getting the UR you would burn or the exact UR you need for idolizing xD

Btw, Challenge Festa:

PLEASE NOTE: This event is a Challenge Festival event.

To participate, simply go to the event page shown on the home screen and press the center button.

Briefly, The rules are as follows:

1. Select the course you wish to play (Beginner, Normal, Hard, Extreme). Each course contains 5 rounds, with one song per round. As you advance through each round, it will be more likely that the next song you get is harder than the previous.
    • In the event that you fail a song in a round, your event points, G, and EXP will be halved (unless you fail on the first song, in which case you get nothing). You will also lose all Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards that you have collected.
    • Beginning with the second round, there will be a "Stop and Receive Rewards" option, if you feel that the song is too difficult for you. The festival will end and you will receive all of the rewards that you have collected.
    • You are allowed to pause between songs. The current status will be saved.
    • Each round has its own pool of 8 songs, from which a song is selected. It is possible for the same song to appear twice in the same course.
    • The songs for each course will have the following difficulties:
      • Beginner: 1★ - 6★ (Easy and Normal)
      • Normal: 4★ - 8★ (Normal and Hard)
      • Hard: 6★ - 10★ (Hard and Expert)
      • Extreme: 9★ - 11★ (Regular, Random and Daily Expert)
  2. After the round song is displayed, there is a chance that bonuses will activate. Up to 3 bonuses can be active at a time, and certain combinations will trigger extra special bonuses.
    • The effect of the bonuses is limited to that round only.
    • The further you progress in a course, the more likely that a bonus will activate.
  3. Select the unit that you wish to use for the song. The unit may be changed for each round.
  4. You can use G to "arrange" the songs, much like in Medley Festival, to provide special effects. Note that the arrangements will reset after each round.
  5. Once you clear the round, you will collect event points, G, EXP, and Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards. The further you get in a course, the more event points, G, and EXP you will collect, and the higher the likelihood of Gold and Silver rewards appearing.
    • You will only receive everything that you have collected after you clear the fifth round or once you select the "Stop and Receive Rewards" option.

Source: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Challenge_Festival_Round_1

Hard course seems to be too boring, Extreme course for the win :D

What I'm wondering are the costs for courses. I mean, if it's 5*LP cost then many players will not be able to play the Extreme course, if it's like on Medley Festa, then 100 per Expert is awesome.

And if it's only 25, I would be overjoyed :awesome:

Wow, this sound like the Battle Frontier in Pokemon Emerald and Platinum. Just that by itself gets me hella pumped since my blood burns for anything that reminds me of the Battle Frontier. Looks like it is time for some intense training on my team and I have to use the Blue tickets and hopefully get a Cool UR because at this point my Cool Team is the weakest one. 

I am wondering, Are you going to use Perfect Locks? Since this is 5 rounds of songs that get harder the more you play. I am going to use a combination of both Healers and Perfect Locks. Luckily I got another SR Kanan from a Umidah method green ticket and let my Idolize SR Kanan absorb her to boost her Perfect Lock skill.

Edited by TheVader66

I am wondering, Are you going to use Perfect Locks? Since this is 5 rounds of songs that get harder the more you play. I am going to use a combination of both Healers and Perfect Locks. Luckily I got another SR Kanan from a Umidah method green ticket and let my Idolize SR Kanan absorb her to boost her Perfect Lock skill.

Of course. 

I do say Perfect Lock teams, but each one has one UR healer so it's not problematic for me to keep the stamina up =)

And checking the songs, they are pretty easy. =D

EDIT: Okay, tried another Honor Scouting to test another method and pulled another SSR :/ Meh, they must have rigged the chances :/ I want URs instead! :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Some additional info here in addition to what Satoshi posted

Challenge Festival

You might be needing at least 1 healer in case you miss since there's a bonus which requires that you clear a song with full stamina in order to get that bonus

and regardning the LP usage, if you are gonna go for Extreme, it will be 25 LP each round so 125 in total to clear the whole course

Edited by RaveNScythE18

Challenge Festival

You might be needing at least 1 healer in case you miss since there's a bonus which requires that you clear a song with full stamina in order to get that bonus

Wohooo! Dem LP recovery bonuses. Me gusta.

and regardning the LP usage, if you are gonna go for Extreme, it will be 25 LP each round so 125 in total to clear the whole course

Cool, I can burn the whole LP bar and just let it recover. Pleasant news.

Challenge Festival

Thank you, so luckily for me I usually have at least 3 Healers per team. Though sadly for me I can't do 5 in a row due to my Max LP being 112 at the moment.

FUUUUUU, English! And some parody English!

:awesome:

The best kind of Parodies  :awesome:

I think I got this a recommendation video because I was watching AKB0048, Uta no prince sama and listening to Kanon from The World God Only Knows.

How did you discover Love Live?

Edited by TheVader66

How did you discover Love Live?

As you would expect, through anime. =D

Actually, thanks to Love Live, I discovered best subbing group, FFF =D

As for the game, I knew about the Japanese version but once on Siliconera someone mentioned the localized version is out and... that's why I'm in idol hell for years :DDDD

Since the start, that is =D That's why I have a streak of obtaining all event SRs released in the localized version :D

As you would expect, through anime. =D

Actually, thanks to Love Live, I discovered best subbing group, FFF =D

As for the game, I knew about the Japanese version but once on Siliconera someone mentioned the localized version is out and... that's why I'm in idol hell for years :DDDD

Since the start, that is =D That's why I have a streak of obtaining all event SRs released in the localized version :D

I discovered the game after watching the parody video. Also by the way this is my favorite scene in the Love Live Anime:

For me, I discovered Love Live back in 2013. After watching idolm@ster, I went to myanimelist looking for another idol anime to watch and there it was on the recommendation and got dragged deeply to idol hell afterwards.

By the way you guys have loveca stones saved up? Not sure if EN will have the solo boxes but the banners for it are in the game files. I am talking about this btw, this was back in March this year just days before the Final Love Live (sorry it's the only screenshot I have left). Heck Taiwan server is lucky they got this first before the Global one.

1fI7DAnl.png

Basically, for 1 day there is a scouting box dedicated to that member only and you can do 10+1 Scouting for 3 times only. This ran for 9 days.

• Like 1

For me, I discovered Love Live back in 2013. After watching idolm@ster, I went to myanimelist looking for another idol anime to watch and there it was on the recommendation and got dragged deeply to idol hell afterwards.

By the way you guys have loveca stones saved up? Not sure if EN will have the solo boxes but the banners for it are in the game files. I am talking about this btw, this was back in March this year just days before the Final Love Live (sorry it's the only screenshot I have left). Heck Taiwan server is lucky they got this first before the Global one.

1fI7DAnl.png

Basically, for 1 day there is a scouting box dedicated to that member only and you can do 10+1 Scouting for 3 times only. This ran for 9 days.

Oooooooh I am so going to save Love Gems so I can try and get a Honoka or Eli UR. Oh by the way, since you saw both Idolm@ster and Love Live, which do you think is better in certain categories like music, characters and story? 

So I failed my two blue ticket scouting even after doing the Umidah Method. I think the game knew that I needed a Cool UR but gave me Cool SRs instead. Well looks like I am now in the 10th losing streak.

Though I am not as angry as usual as I used one of the Sticker SRs to idolize my smile SR Kotori. So I am now fortifying my Smile Team so it can last longer in the new event that is coming out soon. It has three Perfect Locks, three healers and three URs. 
gsftd_zpsd9fso0fw.png
hfghj_zpstirt5kds.png

Though I switched the Idolized SR Smile Kotori design look to the Unidolize form since she looks better in that outfit.

gfh_zpsacodwfr4.png

Edited by TheVader66

1fI7DAnl.png

Oho, member dedicated scouting, me wants some Umis :awesome:

Btw, do you still have the picture? It seems to be down.

So I failed my two blue ticket scouting even after doing the Umidah Method. I think the game knew that I needed a Cool UR but gave me Cool SRs instead. Well looks like I am now in the 10th losing streak.

Seems blue ticket scouting is becoming less reliable.

Though I am not as angry as usual as I used one of the Sticker SRs to idolize my smile SR Kotori. So I am now fortifying my Smile Team so it can last longer in the new event that is coming out soon. It has three Perfect Locks, three healers and three URs. 

Why 3 healers when you have the healing Kotori?

My Smile team has 7 PLs (1UR), 1 Score UR (I kinda want to burn her, lol xDDDD) and 1 healer UR.

Seems blue ticket scouting is becoming less reliable.

Yeah as of now, 2/3rds of my URs came from outside the blue ticket scouting. Seems like what that guy said was true, that URs have better chance from appearing from Solo Yolo than from blue ticket.

Why 3 healers when you have the healing Kotori?

My Smile team has 7 PLs (1UR), 1 Score UR (I kinda want to burn her, lol xDDDD) and 1 healer UR.

I have them for my paranoia and also after dying on that song in the event. Seems like my nerves have been shot and I am having trouble on songs that I found easy before playing that song. It usually goes away in a week but it is a bitch to get back into the habit.

Bigger set of PLs will delete all doubts :awesome:

but the thing is that I miss and you said PLs only affect the Goods hit. I just want a Cool UR, so my Cool Team won't be shit but now my Pure Team and Smile Team has three URs each and all their SRs are idolized. Meanwhile my Cool Team has no URs and 2/3rds are Idolized. Funny how once my most OP team is now the weakest of them all.

but the thing is that I miss and you said PLs only affect the Goods hit. I just want a Cool UR, so my Cool Team won't be shit but now my Pure Team and Smile Team has three URs each and all their SRs are idolized. Meanwhile my Cool Team has no URs and 2/3rds are Idolized. Funny how once my most OP team is now the weakest of them all.

If you get adapted to PLing, you will stop missing because you will know you can press randomly and timing saves you :D

If you get adapted to PLing, you will stop missing because you will know you can press randomly and timing saves you :D

Actually one time I was pressing Randomly and the game punished me severely. I think I got hit with a -8 and from then on I never pressed randomly again.

Maybe you can try meddling with the timing setting. But yea, if this happened, I can see why you wouldn't =D

Oh god, I remember the last time I meddled with the timing settings. It went awful for me since I started landing on pure goods. By the way what is your strongest team in the game at the moment? For me I got to say it is the Pure Team.

Edited by TheVader66