The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Also I didn't say this in your previous comment but my luck isn't that good, for every UR I have a average of 3 failures (that is like 15 lost love gems). 

LOL, and you call this a failure? :P

20 Loveca per UR is incredibly awesome :D

Also I am going to give you a really important tip someone gave me. 

Back during my first week of playing the game, a girl who had 11 URs at the time told me about how honor scouting works, you see the stars that gives you Honor Scouting. It also counts your chance of getting a UR. Your chance of get a UR from a solo yolo is from 1/10 to sometimes 3/10 chances but there is a catch every time the bar fills up. It resets the chance of getting a UR.

That is where the term Goldilocks Zone comes in (named after the Planetary zone of the same name). For the first 7 stars, you should do a Solo Yolo since there is a high chance of giving a SR or above at least once. Though for the last three, I recommend doing the 10+1 honor scouting since at this point doing a solo yolo might give you nothing (As stated before I fail at least three times before getting a SR or UR). I didn't believe it that much at first but two other people confirmed it as well and one I trusted a lot.

uLTb4OB.png

Also something else the girl told me is that the chance of getting a UR from the 10+1 Scouting is actually lower than from a solo yolo. This also was also confirmed by several people I would run into later while playing the game but I always had doubts in that statement and especially after getting 2 URs from the 10+1 Scouting but I do believe her in the Goldilocks Zone since I have done it several time now and have usually gotten a SRs and recently SSRs and 2 URs.

Okay, so if I get this correctly, I should do Umidah (or without Umidah?) solo yolo until I get to 8th star, then do 2 10+1 (to fill 9th and 10th star) and then solo once again until star 8?

In other words, if I want to scout, I should save 50+(8-stars)*5 Loveca, right?

Gee, this is some deep shit =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Okay, so if I get this correctly, I should do Umidah (or without Umidah?) solo yolo until I get to 8th star, then do 2 10+1 (to fill 9th and 10th star) and then solo once again until star 8?

In other words, if I want to scout, I should save 50+(8-stars)*5 Loveca, right?

Gee, this is some deep shit =D

Well what I do mostly is once I get three stars left. I do at least one 10 + 1 scouting and some green ticket scouting to reset it back to zero.

We all know which Aqours girl I would choose

__sakurauchi_riko_love_live_and_love_liv

But I already know that Mari is going to represent America because she has huge tits and she is half American.

Edited by TheVader66

I started the game today , i was really surprised that Austria has it in playstore . i was expecting same dissapointment like i heard of idolmaster cinderella and didnt find it in store.

I relly like this game (even if im so bad )  , like all rythm games (even if im bad in rythm games) :) 

• Like 1

I started the game today , i was really surprised that Austria has it in playstore . i was expecting same dissapointment like i heard of idolmaster cinderella and didnt find it in store.

I relly like this game (even if im so bad )  , like all rythm games (even if im bad in rythm games) :)

Don't worry about it, you will improve over time since it trains the brain to be faster in its reactions. I remember that I used to die a lot to Hard songs and now I only died once to a Extreme song (since it's ending is on the same level of a Master song). Also you will gain cards that will boost your Health limit and some will have skills that either Heal you or make it easier to hit beat rhythms. 

A few weeks ago, RaveNScythE mentioned the Muse Dedicated Scouting (Scouting for specific member) that happened during the Final Live! and I always wonder how could that be used again. Well KLab has just answered that question. In a future update for the Japanese version of the game (I am guessing in New Years as shown in the picture) you will able to do a dedicated scouting for a specific Muse member on their birthdays. For Example: a Kotori Dedicated Scouting on September 12 which is her birthday.

NsvJRi5.png

Also Promo Cards that were once given will now be available again though it is unknown whether as Promo Cards or full legit UR Cards.

TqxBLyU.png

Also speaking of Promo Cards, the next promo card in Japan will be the UR Smile Nico.

LV8Dc4O.png

• Like 1

I started playing a month or two ago, and only started to become addicted to it. I still need to practice a lot, though.

The addicting part for me is actually wanting more URs, and it tends to motivate me to continue playing.

So far, I've done the 10+1 scout twice for Aquors, and I got one UR each from them. I know my luck will run out soon, though.

Y3C5lBg.jpg

nD9QD2k.jpg

Truthfully, I was actually more ecstatic about getting an R Yohane-chan when I got the UR Ruby, since she's the rarest out of the Aquors girls for me.

• Like 1

I started playing a month or two ago, and only started to become addicted to it. I still need to practice a lot, though.

The addicting part for me is actually wanting more URs, and it tends to motivate me to continue playing.

So far, I've done the 10+1 scout twice for Aquors, and I got one UR each from them. I know my luck will run out soon, though.

Y3C5lBg.jpg

nD9QD2k.jpg

Truthfully, I was actually more ecstatic about getting an R Yohane-chan when I got the UR Ruby, since she's the rarest out of the Aquors girls for me.

You just started playing and you have 2 URs from two 10+1 Honor Scouting. That is amazing, I think it took me seven months to get my first UR which was the UR Pure Kotori. So I am assuming your strongest team is your Pure team. Also are you trying to build a Aqours team? Since having Aqours URs give special bonus to other Aqours members.

By the way this is my Collection after playing a year. I actually have only 6 URs not 8 (The Promo UR Maki and UR Eli don't count):

VFuEMbC.png

Edited by TheVader66

Looks like another event is about to begin on November 15. This time it will be a Token event that will be offering two SRs from Aqours which is SR You and SR Hanamaru. Will you be able to get both lovely girls. I personally don't know if I am going try in this event since I want to save my love gems up until 150.

IVrfBLG.png

D1aEcIN.png

Oh yeah these were from the stream yesterday :D I watched it but I was kinda busy afterwards to post about the announcements.

A few weeks ago, RaveNScythE mentioned the Muse Dedicated Scouting (Scouting for specific member) that happened during the Final Live! and I always wonder how could that be used again. Well KLab has just answered that question. In a future update for the Japanese version of the game (I am guessing in New Years as shown in the picture) you will able to do a dedicated scouting for a specific Muse member on their birthdays. For Example: a Kotori Dedicated Scouting on September 12 which is her birthday.

NsvJRi5.png

Additional details about this are still to be announced on a later date but yeah it will start on 2017

Also Promo Cards that were once given will now be available again though it is unknown whether as Promo Cards or full legit UR Cards.

TqxBLyU.png

Still promo cards. It's just a re-release of these 3 old cards

Last announcement from the stream was that SIF will feature Full CG Dances. Just look at SIF After school Activity which is the arcade version or Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage on youtube. That will be incorporated for the mobile version soon. Probably another major version update. R.I.P. phone memory.

CxITu7mVEAA1TfZ.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it, you will improve over time since it trains the brain to be faster in its reactions. I remember that I used to die a lot to Hard songs and now I only died once to a Extreme song (since it's ending is on the same level of a Master song). Also you will gain cards that will boost your Health limit and some will have skills that either Heal you or make it easier to hit beat rhythms. 

NsvJRi5.png

TqxBLyU.png

Also speaking of Promo Cards, the next promo card in Japan will be the UR Smile Nico.

LV8Dc4O.png

WOHOO!
Dedicated scouting!
Which means March for me, huh... Guess I can scout for something interesting at least once before that comes =D

In any case, I hope it comes to both versions.

I think the promo cards will stay promo. Would be kinda weird if there were two versions of the same card =D (And we couldn't use the useful one, lol xD)

Y3C5lBg.jpg

nD9QD2k.jpg

Oh man, what a luck! o.O
It took me about year to get my first UR (I did get two that day but who cares? :awesome:)
That's some high beginners luck there =D Congrats =D

Regarding the Promo cards, they will be available for the arcade version.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-13/love-live-school-idol-festival-arcade-game-december-6-debut-new-trailer-revealed/.108773

Now that I read this... I'm a bit worried if all the posted news are really for our version and not just the arcade one.

Last announcement from the stream was that SIF will feature Full CG Dances. Just look at SIF After school Activity which is the arcade version or Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage on youtube. That will be incorporated for the mobile version soon. Probably another major version update. R.I.P. phone memory.

CxITu7mVEAA1TfZ.jpg

Oh crap, I seriously hope that can be turned off o.O

Maybe it was already explained  someweher in this thread but would be awesome if someone could tell me here:

Is there a way to farm specific idols?  like a specific song has higher chance on an idol than others?  Or are the song rewards absolutly random?   The album show over 1000 idols so it would be pretty hard to get one specific.

You just started playing and you have 2 URs from two 10+1 Honor Scouting. That is amazing, I think it took me seven months to get my first UR which was the UR Pure Kotori. So I am assuming your strongest team is your Pure team. Also are you trying to build a Aqours team? Since having Aqours URs give special bonus to other Aqours members.

By the way this is my Collection after playing a year. I actually have only 6 URs not 8 (The Promo UR Maki and UR Eli don't count):

VFuEMbC.png

The first time I did the 10+1 scouting, I was just testing to see if it's worth keeping 50 love gems or maybe doing solo scouts are better, I found the former was a better option since I rarely have much luck with the solo scouting.

My Pure team is indeed the strongest, but it's still not a major difference from my other teams, though. And yes, I actually do have an Aquors team, but I haven't used them since I'm still busy with maxing bonds.

I've always wondered, what's the actual difference between a regular UR and a promo UR?

Oh man, what a luck! o.O

It took me about year to get my first UR (I did get two that day but who cares? :awesome:)
That's some high beginners luck there =D Congrats =D

Thank you! But I guess it compensates since I've never gotten my best Aquors girl when I solo scout.

And damn, two URs in one day? That's luck if you ask me. Was it a 10+1 scout?

Maybe it was already explained  someweher in this thread but would be awesome if someone could tell me here:

Is there a way to farm specific idols?  like a specific song has higher chance on an idol than others?  Or are the song rewards absolutly random?   The album show over 1000 idols so it would be pretty hard to get one specific.

Not really, there isn't songs that give specific idols but there is other ways. One common way is specific Honor Scouting  like Team Bibi Scouting (only Nico, Maki and Eli) and there is events that give away a specific Idol like the recent Challenge Event that gave out Maki as a reward. Though as I told RaveNScythE, Mike and Satoshi that a future update will allow you to do dedicated scouting for a specific idol on their birthday. Like, let's say you want a Kotori then on September 12 which is her birthday, it would allow you to scout for only Kotori Cards.

rgyttb_zpsk3ojpxcn.png

I've always wondered, what's the actual difference between a regular UR and a promo UR?

The Difference of the Promo UR Cards and Regular UR Cards is that Promo Cards are extremely weaker than their Regular counterparts and also their skills aren't as good as a Normal UR. Here is the two examples of URs:

Here is a Promo UR card of Maki, As you can see she is Idolized (all promos are Idolized) max level and max bond but she is weaker than my Unidolized UR Umi. Also she has only two Skill Slots available to her compare with the regular UR that has 4 slots unlocked and have a total of 8 skill slots available.

Promo UR Maki: Already Idolized, has 2 skill slots and less powerfull skill.

pPuIqC1.png

UnIdolized UR Umi: Can still be Idolized, has 8 skill slots and more powerfull skill 

A79NNlp.png

Edited by TheVader66

Yes and no.

If you mean farming specific R cards, playing on Expert or Master unit specific songs (songs where Lily White, BiBi, printemps or combined duos/trios are in the song picture) has somehow higher chance for R card of the unit to appear.

However, there is nothing you can do to affect appearance of N cards.

And obviously SR or UR can only be affected by specific Honor scouting.

And damn, two URs in one day? That's luck if you ask me. Was it a 10+1 scout?

10+1 and ticket scout. I sometimes get 2 URs per day if I get UR in 10+1 and have 5 tickets.

But it's been a while :/

tl:dr Vader: They are uterrly useless and only one Loveca worth if you are veteran player, they are medium good if you are intermediate with bad luck and they are pretty useful for beginners (since beginners don't have many good cards and promo URs are stronger than R cards)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The Difference of the Promo UR Cards and Regular UR Cards is that Promo Cards are extremely weaker than their Regular counterparts and also their skills aren't as good as a Normal UR. Here is the two examples of URs:

Here is a Promo UR card of Maki, As you can see she is Idolized (all promos are Idolized) max level and max bond but she is weaker than my Unidolized UR Umi. Also she has only two Skill Slots available to her compare with the regular UR that has 4 slots unlocked and have a total of 8 skill slots available.

Promo UR Maki: Already Idolized, has 2 skill slots and less powerfull skill.

pPuIqC1.png

UnIdolized UR Umi: Can still be Idolized, has 8 skill slots and more powerfull skill 

A79NNlp.png

10+1 and ticket scout. I sometimes get 2 URs per day if I get UR in 10+1 and have 5 tickets.

But it's been a while :/

tl:dr Vader: They are uterrly useless and only one Loveca worth if you are veteran player, they are medium good if you are intermediate with bad luck and they are pretty useful for beginners (since beginners don't have many good cards and promo URs are stronger than R cards)

Okay, that makes sense why they differentiate the two. Honestly, I'm surprised a Promo UR is that weak.

It seems like they're just something to collect especially if you have better cards than a Promo one.

And I just saw that post about the dedicated birthday scout for Muse. I looked up their birthdays, and I was not disappointed. Looking forward to this, actually.

Okay, that makes sense why they differentiate the two. Honestly, I'm surprised a Promo UR is that weak.

It seems like they're just something to collect especially if you have better cards than a Promo one.

And I just saw that post about the dedicated birthday scout for Muse. I looked up their birthdays, and I was not disappointed. Looking forward to this, actually.

The Promo Cards are meant for beginners to help make their team stronger since most beginners don't have a SR or above. Though since you already have two URs, you don't need them. As much anymore unless it is for a team that doesn't have a SR or above card. As you can see from Satoshi message, he hates Promo Cards. Though I for one, keep them for memories and also should I want to level up a UR to the max level. 

By the way in their birthdays, they also hand out 5 love gems as gift as well. 

As you can see from Satoshi message, he hates Promo Cards. Though I for one, keep them for memories and also should I want to level up a UR to the max level. 

Lol, I don't hate them =D I also keep them (though, the main reason is that I can't get stickers out of them   xD)

By the way in their birthdays, they also hand out 5 love gems as gift as well. 

I hope this stays. It would definitely make sense. 

Something like 'here's a 5 Loveca you can use to get your waifu card'.

EDIT: One thing we forgot. Promo URs have R Leader Skills. Therefore, once you get your first SR of the same attribute, her leader skill will be more useful than promo UR.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Lol, I don't hate them =D I also keep them (though, the main reason is that I can't get stickers out of them   xD)

I hope this stays. It would definitely make sense. 

Something like 'here's a 5 Loveca you can use to get your waifu card'.

I fear that they won't since that two special gifts for one day (not counting the login bonus) but if they keep it in the game. I will just love Klab even more. I hope it comes to the Western Version as soon as possible. I want to Dedicate Scouting for Hanayo.

Well it is time to start another event. The name of the event "Research is Required" is a Token event for two Aqours members. SR Smile Hanamaru (through event points) and SR Pure You (where you place in the ranking board in the Event). Prior to knowing anything about Aqours, I used to like Hanamaru but now, not as much as Riko. Though I will still try to gain both of them.

BtabaTo.pngnoIsdok.pngnelcL00.png

Edited by TheVader66

I fear that they won't since that two special gifts for one day (not counting the login bonus) but if they keep it in the game. I will just love Klab even more. I hope it comes to the Western Version as soon as possible. I want to Dedicate Scouting for Hanayo.

Trust Klab =D

For Hanayo? Why? =D

Well it is time to start another event. The name of the event "Research is Required" is a Token event for two Aqours members. SR Smile Hanamaru (through event points) and SR Pure You (where you place in the ranking board in the Event). Prior to knowing anything about Aqours, I used to like Hanamaru but now, not as much as Riko. Though I will still try to gain both of them.

Yousoro >>>> Zura :P

Actual cards:

Yousoro

Zura

Both are score uppers, nothing for me again, even though Yousoro. :/ Welp, more stickers.

Btw, regarding the UR Riko you posted,

HOLY LORD OF SHIPS :DDDD

3f873d4102f8057a9062f39e7a8b43988799b358

BtabaTo.pngnoIsdok.pngnelcL00.png

I dont know how much chance i have , its my second day playing this game .  But maybe i reach the 11k points for Hanamaru.  Leaderboard ranking looks impossible for me : /   there already ppl with 5k points and i collected ... 300 ?

I dont know how much chance i have , its my second day playing this game .  But maybe i reach the 11k points for Hanamaru.  Leaderboard ranking looks impossible for me : /   there already ppl with 5k points and i collected ... 300 ?

Definitely don't care about leaderboard. Concentrate on the points mark.

I got the SR of the first event ever and I joined two days past the start. So, it's definitely possible to get at least the point reward one.

You may need to spend one or two Loveca if you can't play permanently, though.

As for those 5k in the first hours, those are whales. They spend tens of Loveca to farm points immediately.

Trust Klab =D

For Hanayo? Why? =D

Well Klab didn't go the same route as most mobile developers when it comes to in game purchases. So Klab is already has my respect even though they mess shit up cough friendly hacker chaos cough korean love gem crisis cough

Anyways, I don't need a Hanayo but she is my 5th favorite girl and I just want the update as soon as possible.

Btw, regarding the UR Riko you posted,

HOLY LORD OF SHIPS :DDDD

3f873d4102f8057a9062f39e7a8b43988799b358

I though you knew about it. I want that Riko UR so fucking badly. I think I might go for 200 love gems (already have 30 in a week) but I might do Solo Yolo since I personally have a higher chance of getting URs from it.

Oh, that is because they are already playing the event songs but what most veterans do is hoard the tokens until the last 4 days and play the songs that give you x4 event points though at x4 cost.

Edited by TheVader66