The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

That's simply crazy luck, seriously =D

Yeah but I rarely get the girls that I want. Though recently I am getting lucky and I got all three of my favorite girls as URs (Honoka, Eli and Kotori) and now I got a SR of one of my favorite girls (probably the only one) from Aqours.

Yeah but I rarely get the girls that I want. Though recently I am getting lucky and I got all three of my favorite girls as URs (Honoka, Eli and Kotori) and now I got a SR of one of my favorite girls (probably the only one) from Aqours.

But you get so many cards to burn. Much better than getting girls you want which you wouldn't want to burn.

Looks like we are going to get a new promo UR card. This time it will be UR "Cherry Girl" Hanayo Card.

Screenshot_2016-11-09-16-17-36_zpsbapuak

Screenshot_2016-11-09-16-17-28_zps1nhpqz

Oh great, another useless card we can't convert into sticker :/

But you get so many cards to burn. Much better than getting girls you want which you wouldn't want to burn.

Yeah, I can burn the cards to get Stickers but I have a horrible blue ticket luck. Yeah I recently got a 2nd UR Kotori but that was after failing 10 times in row.

Oh great, another useless card we can't convert into sticker :/

We can level her up to the max and then when we do get another UR, we can sacrifice the promo UR towards the non promo UR.

That's simply crazy luck, seriously =D

hahah yeah about that.......it happened again. I was watching Overwatch gameplay while playing LLSIF but without knowing I started to play with the menu screen I went to other and then clicked on my screen and I went back to the home screen and I accidentally made a Unidolize SR appear (first try unlike the other attempts). Since Dia appeared, I was like shit. I have to do the Umidah method and not let the chance go to waste but I knew I had a little bit of Love Gems so it was one solo yolo. I thought I was going to fail since I already did a successful Umidah method for a Cool SSR Dia but it looks we are still good. 

I can't believe I got a Cool SSR You, I don't have any good or bad feelings towards her. I am just happy that she is a perfect lock and she is going to help boost my Cool Team.

44dm2bX.png

Also since I had one more SSR sticker, I decided to might as well use it on her.

ishNpTQ.png

Also I didn't know I forgot that I was on Aqours so I had no choice but to scout from the Aqours honor scouting since you have to do the process immediately. Though I have to thank you since the reason why I was on the Aqours side is to take a screenshot and tell you that if you want a UR Ruby now it is the time to get her.

I love that I have the SSR You and SR Rico from the image in there.

pIwWwq2.png

I also discovered something about the Umidah method, if you use a Idolize UR instead of the usual Idolize SR. You have a higher chance of getting a SSR since the SSR Dia and the SSR You are from my attempts with my Idolized UR Kotori. Also why does everyone in Aqours except Riko talk a lot, You at least talks a lot during the match instead of the usual one word said when activating a skill. Also she talks a lot after the match is over like Dia but at least You talks normally in the beginning of the match.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻[/size]━┻[/size]

Yea, screw you :P

How about you stop stealing my luck :P

How about you go and try scouting for the UR Ruby and believe in yourself, that is how it starts, dreams will come true, just wait and see

Edited by TheVader66

Then try to do a Umidah method and get a Muse UR

Nah, waiting for the member scouting that will never happen :awesome:

My top 5 bonds and my lowest 5 bonds in Love Live School Idol Festival. 

I still think that since they changed the bonding system, the count is a bit weird.

I have almost 2k with Rin and I REALLY don't think I played ~1500 Cool songs =D

Nah, waiting for the member scouting that will never happen :awesome:

I still think that since they changed the bonding system, the count is a bit weird.

I have almost 2k with Rin and I REALLY don't think I played ~1500 Cool songs =D

Cool songs? They increase by having the individual on the team during any song but the leader of the group (the one in the center) gets the most bonding points.

Edited by TheVader66

Cool songs? They increase by having the individual on the team during any song but the leader of the group (the one in the center) gets the most bonding points.

Yea, cool songs =D Why would I use my cool UR Rin on other teams? :D

Anyway, is it really like that? I mean, it would mean that once you idolize any UR that has over 1000 points, her story automatically unlocks, isn't that kinda too easy?

Isn't it one point per song with the card once card reaches max bond?

Like yea, if it's like you say, then that would definitely explain the amount but that would be pretty weird, lol =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yea, cool songs =D Why would I use my cool UR Rin on other teams? :D

Anyway, is it really like that? I mean, it would mean that once you idolize any UR that has over 1000 points, her story automatically unlocks, isn't that kinda too easy?

Isn't it one point per song with the card once card reaches max bond?

Like yea, if it's like you say, then that would definitely explain the amount but that would be pretty weird, lol =D

Actually what I found out from Idolizing my UR Kotori is that even if you technically have 1000 bonding points with the idol. The bonding points won't count, only the bonding points you receive after the Idolization process. My UR Kotori was 800 bonding points but since she was unidolized it remained at 500 bonding even after Idolization. So I had to get another 500 bonding points for her to reach 1000.

Actually what I found out from Idolizing my UR Kotori is that even if you technically have 1000 bonding points with the idol. The bonding points won't count, only the bonding points you receive after the Idolization process. My UR Kotori was 800 bonding points but since she was unidolized it remained at 500 bonding even after Idolization. So I had to get another 500 bonding points for her to reach 1000.

Yea, so in the end the stat is pointless, great =D

Yea, so in the end the stat is pointless, great =D

What I started to notice is that it actually shows the bonding power adding addition points to the attribute of the card. Remember that youtuber that I told you about, she said that the bond points on the cards adds the bonding points once they are max to their main attribute but before the Aqours Update it wouldn't show it. 

Edited by TheVader66

Looks like I have to start hoarding Love Gems so I can get the UR Smile Riko, she must be mine. I will try to hopefully maintain at least 150 love gems. I have at least six months calculating the time from the Arabian Dancer set release in Japan to it being out now in the West and Korea. Though when the time comes should I do 10 + 1 Honor Scouting or Solo Yolos?

card_1041.png

Looks like I have to start hoarding Love Gems so I can get the UR Smile Riko, she must be mine. I will try to hopefully maintain at least 150 love gems. I have at least six months calculating the time from the Arabian Dancer set release in Japan to it being out now in the West and Korea. Though when the time comes should I do 10 + 1 Honor Scouting or Solo Yolos?

card_1041.png

With your luck, you are going to solo YOLO and get 3 URs :P

Btw, experimented a bit with the bond points we talked about and it seems to be +4 per song. I tested both EXPERT and EASY and both gave 4 points to Rin.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

With your luck, you are going to solo YOLO and get 3 URs :P

Btw, experimented a bit with the bond points we talked about and it seems to be +4 per song. I tested both EXPERT and EASY and both gave 4 points to Rin.

wait just +4 bonding points? What was her position on the team or was there someone else that didn't have any bond?

Next to leader, everyone on max possible bond.

I see, so once the card hits max bond the card can only get 4 bond points after. I just double checked with how many bond points my Kotori has with the screenshot I posted here a couple of days ago. 

Also I didn't say this in your previous comment but my luck isn't that good, for every UR I have a average of 3 failures (that is like 15 lost love gems). Also I am going to give you a really important tip someone gave me. 

Back during my first week of playing the game, a girl who had 11 URs at the time told me about how honor scouting works, you see the stars that gives you Honor Scouting. It also counts your chance of getting a UR. Your chance of get a UR from a solo yolo is from 1/10 to sometimes 3/10 chances but there is a catch every time the bar fills up. It resets the chance of getting a UR.

That is where the term Goldilocks Zone comes in (named after the Planetary zone of the same name). For the first 7 stars, you should do a Solo Yolo since there is a high chance of giving a SR or above at least once. Though for the last three, I recommend doing the 10+1 honor scouting since at this point doing a solo yolo might give you nothing (As stated before I fail at least three times before getting a SR or UR). I didn't believe it that much at first but two other people confirmed it as well and one I trusted a lot.

uLTb4OB.png

Also something else the girl told me is that the chance of getting a UR from the 10+1 Scouting is actually lower than from a solo yolo. This also was also confirmed by several people I would run into later while playing the game but I always had doubts in that statement and especially after getting 2 URs from the 10+1 Scouting but I do believe her in the Goldilocks Zone since I have done it several time now and have usually gotten a SRs and recently SSRs and 2 URs.