Trophies Help

Neme-ita

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Got a couple of questions:

1 - How do you activate Goo Shu's times? I can't see them. Do you need to be online?

Edit: Can be seen in level select after completing the level once.

2 - In Give It Your All... what exactly does it mean by 100%? Does it mean you have to get ALL butterflies, not only the Gold medal?

Edit: 100% apparently means 6 babbies, 1 mural piece, gold butterfly status, set a time and beat it without dying.

Edited by Soraking1991
Stupid me
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

Hi, need some help for the trophy Freeze Frame Finish. How can it be achieved exactly? I suppose it is somewhere at level 5 with the green shu. thx

EDIT: found it. just have to press both shu's buttons when reaching the end goal at world 5 :)

Edited by Reala_kira
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

To augment Soraking1991's message about setting a time. It means just that, set a time. You do not have to beat goo shu's top times on any level except the final one. Which is rather easy as merely getting to the end without dying pretty much assures beating the target time.
Setting a time is inconsequential to the gold medals however, which are necessary for the 'give it your all' trophy. As I found out in the dlc world.

As for the dlc, the 6th world becomes available after beating world 5, and this is free.

For the final dlc trophy it is necessary to get the gold medals on each of the dlc levels by collecting all babbies, gold butterflies and completing each level without dying. It is not necessary to beat any goo shu's time, it isn't even necessary to set a time if you managed to collect everything and complete the level without dying on your first attempt. I managed to do that on the first dlc level and never bothered to set a time for it to see how that would affect the trophies.

I'd also like to thank Reala_kira and Neme-ita for providing the answers to their own questions when they found them.

Edited by de_digibeet

• 3 years later...

So for the main games trophies do i need to beat the times or just set a time? This is confusing me.

EDIT: Just got the 100%, if anyone else is wondering, no you dont need to beat the times in any of the levels for 100%. You only need to beat the time in the last level for the trophy. You only need to set a time in each level.

Edited by Vern3r0z