Post a game that you HATE but almost everybody loves

Pavani_

I have a difficult time trying to understand what people find so special about Uncharted and Infamous. I remember back in 2012 when i had a Xbox 360 and heard everybody praising all the Sony exclusives (Demon's Souls made me do the jump from Microsoft to Sony) and all i had was Gears of War and Forza... (yep, i don't like Halo too).

I got my PS3 with Demon's Souls, which i loved, Uncharted 1 and 2 + Infamous 1 and 2 and GTA V, i gave both Infamous and Uncharted to a friend, because they were so boring and generic to me, tried giving a second chance to both and my opinion is the same, i played Uncharted 1 on PS4 and i can't play it anymore, i'll get the 100% one day, but it's still a generic game IMO, also got Infamous Second Son, because it was cheap and i like to give another chance to games... generic and boring. I know it may sound like "oh, he hates mainstream games", but it's not, you can check my profile, it has almost every type of game and i loved most of them.

I also remember the fanboy wars when people started comparing the Tomb Raider Reboot to Uncharted, and i think that TR is a much better game than any Uncharted.

The Last of Us is leagues above Uncharted, it actually deserves all the praise it got, people go too far saying that it's the better game ever, but i must agree that TLOU is an amazing experience.

So, what's your non popular opinion about games that everybody loves but you hate?

Edited by Pavani_

The last of us...zzzzzzzz....sneaking around in the dark searching for peanuts...online even more boring...finally get a good gun only to find that you have like 20 bullets and the story is over...not for me...fell asleep playing so many times on the way to 100%...

Edited by ProfBambam55