what encounters can i skip when doing the speedrun?

or can i skip all of them or are there specific encounters i need to do in order to move forward?

i've played through this game 3 times and noticed in some encounters that after shooting all enemies the music stops and characters start talking that signals moving on to the next phase?

i will use powerpyx's video but before using it i like to quickly check whether i can skip all encounters.

thanks

which ones are those though? lol

I don't have the slightest idea tbh . Never played Uncharted 4 and not familiar with the walktrough either . But that sounds like a dauting task to name and indicate each encounter that can be avoid on the entire game . Hope someone with much better knowledge on that regard than myself could help you out .

I don't have the slightest idea tbh . Never played Uncharted 4 and not familiar with the walktrough either . But that sounds like a dauting task to name and indicate each encounter that can be avoid on the entire game . Hope someone with much better knowledge on that regard than myself could help you out .

Not likely considering most people did the speedrun glitch.

Do you have a digital version or the disc. Reason been if you want to you can use the speed run exploit on the disc version by deleting all patches. (Won't be able to delete the digital version because it comes with the download) Unless you really want to do the speed-run legitimately. 

you can skip a lot of encounters if run for the next part of the map or if you do stealth, usually those that you cannot skip have a cutscene after the fight or something to do in that area, since you already finish the game you should be able to remember this parts. Either way i killed almost every person that i encounter in my speed run and was able to finish the game 1h yearly that the trophy require,so it is up to you to do what you want, both ways work well just remember to skip all cutscenes

• 2 weeks later...