CMH777s wall of what is my life

Hazalos-

Very, very impressive, especially that World at War platinum!

Thanks! was a journey to say the least with all those grenades and infinite spawn.............

I just wanted to say I enjoy the videos you post on Youtube. Very informative and some of your Top 10 lists have inspired me to purchase games I may of otherwise skipped.

That's awesome man!

• 1 month later...

Thought I should make a post about my recent platins. Currently I am up to 125 to Plats now (pls end me). Also here on PSNP it may only show 124, now that's because some *poop thought it would be neat to flag me for Fuel. Now of course Fuel was game saved on my list, i wont deny that. But I WENT 6 YEARS WITHOUT AN ISSUE!!! anyways, I ended up having to hide it on my list to be able to be unmarked a "cheater" here on the site. WONDERFUL!

ANYWHOS my 4 latest plats is as follows...

#122 Madden NFL 17 - Another Madden plat -_- was easy as always, just 1 trophy "Good On Paper" was a real pain due to it being 80% luck. But Im back to having all Maddens Platinumed, so there is that.

#123 Riptide GP2 - nothing to say about this, easy plat, got it for $2.

#124 Battlefield 1 - DEFINITELY the easiest Battlefield to platinum, and a game I 100% recommend. Been a BF fan for a LONG time so no surprise I would get this plat and enjoy the game. ech. 

#125 My Name Is Mayo - yup, I hopped on the bandwagon so to speak and got the plat in mayo. oh well, who cares.

Edited by CMH777
  • Like 1