Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJROE95

100 Online Ranked Matches?

12 posts in this topic

EDIT - trophy popped at 125 matches disconnected matches don't coubt even though it shows that they do. Oh well problem solved :)

Hi guys,

When did this trophy Pop for you, I've played 115 matches and it still hasn't popped is it glitched or delayed in some way?

Thanks

Edited by DJROE95

It's probably the same thing back in wwe16 I haven't got wwe17 yet but to unlock the trophy make sure no1 disconnects if getting hack restart match. I I did this method back in wwe16 and got 100 bought trophy but haven't got expert in ring yet. Hope this helps pal

Thanks for the responses guys, the online is so glitchy and lags like hell, I've lost connection a few times even though my internet is fine so perhaps it's that that's effecting the trophy, I'll keep playing matches and update the OP when the trophy pops :)

I played 105 matches before the "play 100 online ranked matches". So players out there, don't worry, carry on playing until it the trophy pings. Maybe the disconnet stats affects this trophy, I not sure. At least the only online is very straight forward to get.

Disconnection & hacks affects the trophy use coms to make it easier but make sure coms don't win

I boosted this with another person and we both got the trophy after completing exactly 100 matches.

Edited by PlanetSurvival

Like PlanetSurvival, I boosted with a partner in ranked backstage brawl matches with weight detection off (makes it easier to get paired up with the person you want) and it popped when I was at 106 ranked matches so.  I think the programming is a little off for this trophy but keep at it, it will pop!

I've just been going through the game to get this achievement as it was the only one I needed & ended up doing 106 ranked matched when it finally popped up for me