*RANT* I'm About Had It Of How Many Issues This Game Has

For those who been wondering why this thread been made? Well I just let people know if anyone wants to play this game on ps3/ps4, don't because this game has so much problems that I lost count of how many problems I had with this game, and by the fact of kept on getting screwed in matches.

Netcode- Just like in most games this is the number 1 flaw I have in this game where no matter how much problems I encountered manly on ps3, this issue is still there where twice I lost because of it where I lost my points for it even though I still have my Topaz rank for it. The developers of Team Ninja are Very bad of not realizing this that I am not irrated by this anymore because I get this a lot that I still don't know why in the heck I get this every time.

Gameplay- Sometimes I feel it plays decent, sometimes It sucks where I am just tired of how online or offline when playing its unbalanced that I doubt my skills aren't improved even though I trained of how to play thus game for like almost two years.

Dlc-Manly that's how everyone tune in of playing this game is because the overuse of the dlc themed where as how people are tired of more junk, Team Ninja rather bring in unneeded characters just to help make this broken game more money than fixing the game itself where I just think I can't play this game anymore especially on ps3.

After the whole years that I delta with problems of this and dealing and hopefully I play some ranked match since it peaks my intrest for a long time even coming back to play the game like numerous of times, I'm just unsatisfied of how people could still actually play this game and able to enjoy more of it where these problems that kept on happening is just make me shake my head of how long the game has come that even Team Ninja and Koei Techmo is by far the worst development team that I ever noticed whuch it us my last time I will ever keep on playing, and I recommend you guys not to touch this game at all.

• Like 1

I'd be able to take you more seriously if you used proper grammer and sentence structure.

You are blowing these problems way out of proportion. Dead or Alive has one of the most complex and intuitive fighting systems in the genre, and it plays amazingly well. Sure, there are some balance issues, but every fighting game suffers those, and they are not nearly enough to ruin the fun. The game is hardly unfair to the player.

As for the online, I have hardly ever had any issues playing online matches. Out of over 150+ matches I have gotten disconnected maybe 20 times. There is occasional slowdown but it's hardly enough to justify complaining.

As for DLC, it's all completely optional, and I, for one, welcome new characters to play as.

• Like 4

I'd be able to take you more seriously if you used proper grammer and sentence structure.

You are blowing these problems way out of proportion. Dead or Alive has one of the most complex and intuitive fighting systems in the genre, and it plays amazingly well. Sure, there are some balance issues, but every fighting game suffers those, and they are not nearly enough to ruin the fun. The game is hardly unfair to the player.

As for the online, I have hardly ever had any issues playing online matches. Out of over 150+ matches I have gotten disconnected maybe 20 times. There is occasional slowdown but it's hardly enough to justify complaining.

As for DLC, it's all completely optional, and I, for one, welcome new characters to play as.

This pretty much sums up what I was going to say.

• Like 2

As for the online, I have hardly ever had any issues playing online matches. Out of over 150+ matches I have gotten disconnected maybe 20 times. There is occasional slowdown but it's hardly enough to justify complaining.

Anyways I had more experiencened of actually playing way more matches where at times the gameplay of the mechanics is alright, but I just don't think it is better if things don't let you hit if you try to strike but frame data gets in the way I sometimes get frustrated every time things are getting annoying in my opinion.

What if you play a lobby match with your friends and it kept on lagging everytime for you? In some cases it plays fine but everytine it lags always ruins the experience where I just don't think the online aspect sucks especially the community too.

Okay, what if you want to pay certain characters but they're overpriced and a bit overdone including season pass? You think it's fine, but better yet it isn't doing better if they copy and paste the same exact costume but just fetish characters that bring in to the doa roster that I just think it's unnecessary at all.

I can't agree that someone would actually enjoy this game if these type of parts if someone who looks of this game for the first time overwhelmed by it

Grammar does matter. It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Wherever you say and I still don't care. Anyways, deal with it where people always say these type of crap where no one is perfect where I can compare what's bad grammar versus mine if you want to bring that subject of that. Better yet don't reply and get off topic by the matter if you can't read on what I am saying here Edited by Superstarmaste1r

One minor error is hardly comparable to an entire post barely

Sure is where now we're getting off topic about the subject manner where people rather of saying my grammar is awful than talk more about my issue with DOA of my own opinion where at this point I will not care and contune on what I am saying and type the way I am trying to type which ain't that bad. So let's get back to the topic here 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

DoA is a serious game?? I thought it was just a fan service sorta game. Just...have fun. Why so serious. Play something more competitive if cared so much.

DoA is a serious game?? I thought it was just a fan service sorta game. Just...have fun. Why so serious. Play something more competitive if cared so much.

Could be a serious game if the game involves more on tourneys every couple of months by local offline competition, or on their Facebook page people play DOA when they are serious. Even I am serious when playing the game where fanserivice is just an added bonus of it. I could've had fun if those issues I kept on getting could been fixed by the developers which is why I have to mention this to people to not play this game because I just think of all those years I played ranked while I was having fun,its a shame how this game contuines to cause problems where yet I used to have this game on my XMB which is why I played it today until I had it and deleted anyways.

Hey, not to sound rude or anything but can't you just not play it? If it's not as good anymore or fun then why not stop playing? I mean sure, you've invested dozens of hours and matches into this game but if you feel frustrated more than joy, why bother?

Think of it this way, communities come and go so with that come different experiences. I'm sure it's potentially toxic now as the life of the game has aged more so that's probably why the developers are going this specific route. Instead of fixes, they provide DLC and extras or whatever but that's how the life of the business goes. I'm sure their corporate partners are happy with what they're getting cause, you know, they're probably not as much of a fan as you are.

Hey, not to sound rude or anything but can't you just not play it? If it's not as good anymore or fun then why not stop playing? I mean sure, you've invested dozens of hours and matches into this game but if you feel frustrated more than joy, why bother?

Think of it this way, communities come and go so with that come different experiences. I'm sure it's potentially toxic now as the life of the game has aged more so that's probably why the developers are going this specific route. Instead of fixes, they provide DLC and extras or whatever but that's how the life of the business goes. I'm sure their corporate partners are happy with what they're getting cause, you know, they're probably not as much of a fan as you are.

I see where you're right that if I stop playing something that is stressing me out, typically I take breaks and come back on playing a game if I can do that, or just stop playing all together. All of the sudden temptation on my mind when it was on my head that I need to do this especially the matches I saved on my replay data I had to come back and view those first which I can't move on yet even I played other games before. I already deleted the game anyways since it ain't that frustrating anymore where I was calm and just shrug it off while shaking my head that I kept on getting screwed every time by many issues from it which is why I made where some people out there just ain't happy of common fixes which is why people either move on from playing the game, or just dealt with it and keep on playing where TN should done better than just using too much DLC fest where I already mention something better that they could do instead of that already.

I see where you're right that if I stop playing something that is stressing me out, typically I take breaks and come back on playing a game if I can do that, or just stop playing all together. All of the sudden temptation on my mind when it was on my head that I need to do this especially the matches I saved on my replay data I had to come back and view those first which I can't move on yet even I played other games before. I already deleted the game anyways since it ain't that frustrating anymore where I was calm and just shrug it off while shaking my head that I kept on getting screwed every time by many issues from it which is why I made where some people out there just ain't happy of common fixes which is why people either move on from playing the game, or just dealt with it and keep on playing where TN should done better than just using too much DLC fest where I already mention something better that they could do instead of that already.

Ah I getcha. They're going the DriveClub route, except without the fixes lol. Yeah if they're not looking at changing their game, or improving it, then just forget it. I mean, your ideas can be good and all but what's the point if they fall on deaf ears? I guess in your case the best way to get back at them is to not play the game too which is what you did today apparently. So what? They lose a Topaz rank player in you? Sucks for them  :D

Ah I getcha. They're going the DriveClub route, except without the fixes lol. Yeah if they're not looking at changing their game, or improving it, then just forget it. I mean, your ideas can be good and all but what's the point if they fall on deaf ears? I guess in your case the best way to get back at them is to not play the game too which is what you did today apparently. So what? They lose a Topaz rank player in you? Sucks for them :D

Exactly, and I will never forget that I tried to email them about the issue and even they sent me a failure notice when I actually recorded one incident of me getting the signed out message but I still signed on to psn even then they don't know what they are doing in their perverted mind. All I could say fuck them where they are the worst developers of all time in my opinion.

Well actually I am a Topaz player ever since a year ago and it was good until other people in online giving me the bad vibe as well doing scrub things which that is another reason on why I think people don't experience on what I was going through last year where I bet any people to try and say something if they still love this game which they will say,"THIS GAME SUCKS" plus being a Topaz player can be a disadvantage where I just hate when I lose the pints are so bug enough to deduct you which is another reason I was a part time rank person playing this game here and there, and upload my matches that I saved on to my YouTube channel

the only issues I had with DOA 5 last round, is that it's not friendly to new comers especially ps3 and ps4 users on this case which never had a DOA game since DOA 2 hardcore on ps2 until 12 years have passed and we got this, if tecmo didn't kicked freaking itagaki-san out of the company I think we'll never gonna even have this game on ps3 and ps4.

the combat in DOA 5 is really neat, but in return it's really hard an too complex to master, especially if you're new to the series or even if you're familiar with it but haven't played them in a long time.

the game is fun to play, but once the CPU keep staggering you the whole fight and beating you in a very cheap ways you might ended up hating the game, Tekken series welcome new comers with an open hand on each game, Street Fighter series is accessible to any gamers at any age, Dead or alive 5 in the other hand is mostly made for the long hard core professional DOA players.

I didn't really cared about the new characters, the ps3 version didn't receive new playable characters support like the ps4 and XBONE versions but when I play this game most of the time i'll just pick up one of my most favorite characters and go, Kasumi, Nyo tengu, Honoka, lee fang, Pai and Zack..... never paid a single dime on any DLC for this game.

the only issues I had with DOA 5 last round, is that it's not friendly to new comers especially ps3 and ps4 users on this case which never had a DOA game since DOA 2 hardcore on ps2 until 12 years have passed and we got this, if tecmo didn't kicked freaking itagaki-san out of the company I think we'll never gonna even have this game on ps3 and ps4.

the combat in DOA 5 is really neat, but in return it's really hard an too complex to master, especially if you're new to the series or even if you're familiar with it but haven't played them in a long time.

the game is fun to play, but once the CPU keep staggering you the whole fight and beating you in a very cheap ways you might ended up hating the game, Tekken series welcome new comers with an open hand on each game, Street Fighter series is accessible to any gamers at any age, Dead or alive 5 in the other hand is mostly made for the long hard core professional DOA players.

I didn't really cared about the new characters, the ps3 version didn't receive new playable characters support like the ps4 and XBONE versions but when I play this game most of the time i'll just pick up one of my most favorite characters and go, Kasumi, Nyo tengu, Honoka, lee fang, Pai and Zack..... never paid a single dime on any DLC for this game.

When I first played this game on Core Fighters, I went to tutorial and try things put and I was able to catch things up by the most part where the mode is a little easier just by the main tutorial of the game mostly. Character combos may actually be a different story where I say it might be hard or easy depending on what character you're using and how much you would use a lot which I only great at Nyo even though I was need to improve on her a lot because people in online either fight very good, or fight cheap whuch is why I just think the game won't be enjoyable to play at all. Gulity Gear Revelator is the best tutorial for newcomers to play fighting games.

Well I still don't think it isn't that neat where you had to find ways of not getting hit a lot which I may found it frustrating since I used to get so irrated just by how many times it should hot my opponent, but the opponent hit me way quicker than I.

I actually glad TN don't put new features on ps3 since even though its wise to not actually care about the Dlc unless if you like the character and able to look at things then that's okay, but if you ever look on how much everything us cost where if you see how different games use Dlc way better, then you can see how DOA really likes to copy and paste so much juice over the game that even though I mentioned so many times that I just don't like that part at all, they could've improve something better and improve the game that I explained in this thread, but thier business wise is to do that instead.

Even now I just don't care about the developers and the series itself, I just hope it would fail just how they're acting right now

• 4 weeks later...

Online is a waste of time. Stability sucks. And it's full of experienced players looking to beat up the noobs, even after he's kicked out or everyone left to make a new room to avoid them.

Yes, I can't play any fighting games in existence and DOA is the only fighting game that the controls are very welcoming new player like me and I very much enjoy taking my time to improvise myself in DOA as it is hard to master. I have DOA5 on PS3, PS4, and Vita.

Yes, I agree DLC management sucks. I wish it's actual contents, not just overpriced costumes. But then again this is not the only game I play and those DLC can rot in hell.

Yes, I take DOA5 and its series as a legit fighting game, contrary to how many people see it.

Long live Dead or Alive  :popcorn: