The Uncharted glitch works, sort of?

Pershing24

Ok, so I'm sure you're all familiar with the Uncharted speed glitch of skipping through the entire game with the save file glitch. If you don't know what it is, just look at the video link below.

A while back, I was hoping of getting these three hard trophie (especially the last two) by exposing this glitch.

-Charted!-Crushing

-Charted!-Speedrun

-Sharpshooter

Now at first everything went well, all the chapters were unlock, and I was glad that the glitch work, because this was the first time I used a glitch in a PS4 game before. (normally I wouldn't, but the speedrun and sharpshooter trophy sound intimidate to me). But after completing the final chapter on crushing difficulty, Nothing happen, no trophy pop up. I tried again, the loadout worked again, but no trophy. 

What am i doing wrong, did the glitch got patch, or did i missed a step. Any advise.

Also, Crushing won't unlock upon finishing a glitched speedrun on Crushing, because the game tracks which chapters you've completed on Crushing and you obviously have to complete them all. 

Good point, although I've beated the game on normal, I didn't played it on crushing difficult at all since I just wanted to focus on the story.

And fortunately I bought it as a disc copy, so I can remove the patch.

Or just play. It's not hard at all. Just use the Borak and Infinite Ammo.

This. Don't use exploits man, just earn it by playing, not by using exploits. Also, all hree trophies are pretty easy. Just don't want to try getting Speedrun and Crushing at the same time, unless you're really good at the game (which I suppose you're not, as you try using exploits).

• Like 2

Hey hey now, settle down, first of all, I'm sure I'm not the only one that use this glitch for easy golds. Plus I didn't do it yet, its just that I was really rusty with the uncharted game back then, and I will at least try them legality. Its definitely worth another play through or two.

Also how am I suppose to get the sharpshooter trophy, 70% accuracy in the entire campaign! Nathan drake isn't know for his aim, this isn't Sniper Elite 3.

Edited by Pershing24

Also how am I suppose to get the sharpshooter trophy, 70% accuracy in the entire campaign! Nathan drake isn't know for his aim, this isn't Sniper Elite 3.

I did it 100% legitimately and got all the trophies and I'm sure I am by far not the only one. It isn't difficult at all. For these three trophies, just complete the story on Crushing first and then attempt the Speedrun on Light mode with Lock-on Aim enabled (if you wish, I hated it so didn't use it but I can see using that would also keep your accuracy higher). Since you also don't have the trophies for collecting all treasures, journal entries and journal notes yet, I recommend you to work on those during your Crushing playthrough. Lastly, you can easily get any other miscellaneous trophy you might still miss after that through chapter select :).

Edited by LucasV9991

Hey hey now, settle down, first of all, I'm sure I'm not the only one that use this glitch for easy golds. Plus I didn't do it yet, its just that I was really rusty with the uncharted game back then, and I will at least try them legality. Its definitely worth another play through or two.

No one is attacking you. I was just letting you know it''s easy if you use the in game "cheats". Although they're not really cheats since they don't disable trophies.

Edited by Zach

No one is attacking you. I was just letting you know it''s easy if you use the in game "cheats". Although they're not really cheats since they don't disable trophies.

Oh so the cheats don't disable the trophies, see the last game I used cheat was the artifacts in God of War Accession, and that disabled all the trophies, it really screw me over. So when I heard uncharted 4 was the first one to have bonus cheats, then I just assumed it disable all the trophies.

After my first play through I check my stats, and I only had an accuracy of 29%. So I was like "how on earth am I going to get that trophie".

Also that speed run trophy for beating the game in 6 hours. I though that was hard because this is easily the longest uncharted game yet. Its very easy to get lost, especially those vehicle sections.

Well now that I know that I will try to get to trophies legality, but if their giving me too much trouble, then I'm using the save glitch.