I am missing a Baseball, can't find where

If you haven't played through the game in NG+ yet, then It's in the Macarasco Troll Ruins in the Mega Drive Era behind a sealed door that will not open unless you are in NG+. That's also where Delphinus and the rest of the medals are.

EDIT: Actually, I see you already have that so it's probably in Panique Cave in the Mega Drive Era. That dungeon's baseball resets after you talk to a spelunker NPC on the map so you probably missed the first one.

Edited by Mike13858

If you haven't played through the game in NG+ yet, then It's in the Macarasco Troll Ruins in the Mega Drive Era behind a sealed door that will not open unless you are in NG+. That's also where Delphinus and the rest of the medals are.

EDIT: Actually, I see you already have that so it's probably in Panique Cave in the Mega Drive Era. That dungeon's baseball resets after you talk to a spelunker NPC on the map so you probably missed the first one.

If I count the Normal endings, then I am allready in NG++++++++++++++++++ ^^ thank you anyway, I will check this out later.

EDIT: Nope it was neither of them. Can it be, that the trophy itself gets broken, if you switch between Vita and PSVR?

Edited by Sylver001

I have troubles with both collectibles trophies.

According to gamefaqs, Toypolis area is tricky and must be done several times when you unlock floors for Game Gear and Dreamcast areas.

I own 40 baseballs (looks like max is 42) and I know I've unlocked Toypolis 3rd floor right after having a few troubles unlocking 2nd floor.

So I guess I'll have to reload an old save or be careful on this if I'm forced to do a 2nd NG+ to check out 2nd floor right after unlocking it.

According to gamefaqs, Toypolis area is tricky and must be done several times when you unlock floors for Game Gear and Dreamcast areas.

I own 40 baseballs (looks like max is 42) and I know I've unlocked Toypolis 3rd floor right after having a few troubles unlocking 2nd floor.

So I guess I'll have to reload an old save or be careful on this if I'm forced to do a 2nd NG+ to check out 2nd floor right after unlocking it.

I don't under stand, i have 38 Opened area and 38 baseball, if the max number is 42 where the hell are other 4 area? There are missable or secret area?

There are 5 missable baseballs, which makes 42 baseballs (38 areas, with 1 not having a baseball)

1 in Mega Drive Panique Cave. The first time you get there, there should be a baseball, but after a Spelunker comes and builds a bridge, there should be a second one. Not sure if this disappears or not.

The remaining 4 are in Toyoplis. Each time you build a new floor on Toyoplis, the previous floors reset. Meaning the following things

Game Gear Toyoplis has 3 baseballs, 1st floor, 1st floor after reset, 2nd floor,

Dreamcast Toypolis has 6 basevalls, 1st floor, 1st floor after 1st reset, 2nd floor, 1st floor after 2nd reset, 2nd floor after 2nd reset, 3rd floor

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 2

I was right, since I didn't go to Toypolis right after unlocking 2nd floor, I was screwed to grab my 2 missing baseballs / medals related in Game Gear or Dreamcast area.

Then, I have to redo all the quests related to Macarasco Troll Ruins, to unlock Delphinus final room to unlock the trophies.

I reloaded my save from just before time-eater first encounter (for bad ending) and managed to do this in ~1 hour.

I can confirm the total baseballs is 42.

The baseball girl rewards you with a new formation called Life Scream

Now I can move forward maxing Lily ranks for every girl, meaning :platinum:

Good luck, Lo Strigo ^_^

Edited by FinalFan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2016 at 7:08 PM, bladesoframen said:

There are 5 missable baseballs, which makes 42 baseballs (38 areas, with 1 not having a baseball)

1 in Mega Drive Panique Cave. The first time you get there, there should be a baseball, but after a Spelunker comes and builds a bridge, there should be a second one. Not sure if this disappears or not.

The remaining 4 are in Toyoplis. Each time you build a new floor on Toyoplis, the previous floors reset. Meaning the following things

Game Gear Toyoplis has 3 baseballs, 1st floor, 1st floor after reset, 2nd floor,

Dreamcast Toypolis has 6 basevalls, 1st floor, 1st floor after 1st reset, 2nd floor, 1st floor after 2nd reset, 2nd floor after 2nd reset, 3rd floor

thank you so much for pointing this out, I actually was missing a baseball in the Drive Panique Cave but it was after the bridge was built, not before. Plat is about to be mine today.

• 1 month later...

Like an idiot I didn't write down my baseballs as I collected them. I rolled into NG+ with 40 baseballs and once I unlocked the door to the room with Delphinus in Troll Ruins, I got the final medals I needed for Medal Collector. I also picked up my 41st baseball in that room. Obviously I'm missing one baseball, and I'm looking for tips. Besides the missable/reset areas, are there any places where people found it easy to get all the medals but miss the baseball? I was very careful with Toypolis, so I don't think it's in those areas. Also, in my NG+ run I went to MD Panique Cave before talking to Spelunker, and again afterwards, looking very carefully for a missing baseball each time. 

Right now I'm slowly going through each dungeon methodically, looking for that missing baseball. Due to the complexity of the handful of "block" style dungeons (e.g. Last Blocks), I am going to draw a map of those dungeons, and mark off each area as I explore it to help ensure I don't miss any areas. 

Any other tips? So far I have NOT added floors to Toypolis, but I did build the bridge in Panique Cave. I really wish the game tracked the baseballs with an icon like it does with the medals...