Review Tab

I was thinking that we need some kind of review system here on PSNP. A way for gamers who have the game and earned at least 1 trophy for it or something to be able to give the game a % rating or equivalent for everyone to see. The option to write a short review or so in the same section would be great. Making multiple threads for each review would be insane. This would basically be like our own little Metacritic on PSNP. The tab itself would go just to the left of the Forum tab for each game, at the top would be a left to right slider that players can slide to their desired % for a game, say 73%, and then click the submit button below. They also have the option to write short reviews, nothing too lengthy but enough to get the point across, in a comment style like the comments in trophy guides. The 73% that player gave the game will also show up at the bottom of their review comment, whether added themselves or posted automatically once a percentage has been submitted.

It's a huge idea, I know. But I'm just surprised that the site doesn't really have a solid review system in place, except for a couple people posting a thread saying DO NO BUY THIS GAME, lol. My idea might not be the best system to implement right off the bat, but even just the % slider or something along those lines would be a fantastic touch.

• Like 2

Would be nice to have if there was some sort of abuse control on it. You would need to get 50% of the trophies or more before writing a review about the game.

That or there should be some review control like guides have.

This sort of thing already exists in the PS Trophies android app and there are many pointless reviews from people who barely played the games. It's shit.