Watch_Dogs 2 trophies

BlazingCat83

It's just screens, but still counts:

http://imgur.com/a/eaaJZ

There's at least two MP trophies. I'm not sure if Bounty Hunter is a MP mode or not. If so, there's four. Hidden are story, I take it. Nothing looks crazy hard.

Bounty hunter is MP but nothing to worry about ! isn't reallyyy hard :)

For "app'ing around" i hope this isn't another headache like Disk Space Full

Looks like a 3/10 platinum IMO !

Such a shame it has multiplayer. I was liking Ubisoft more when they announced with AC Syndicate that they were completely done with multiplayer (after only having co-op instead of versus in Unity).

I can't take Ubisoft seriously with this game. Their entire season pass is literally things that feel stripped from the main game.

I thought that's what they did with every game.  :lol:

Not so much with the last few Assassin's Creed games. Syndicate had a story that took place long after the main game and a side story that you could easily do without.

Assassin's Creed has had a season pass since III and the big DLC story since then has always been disconnected from the main story.

Don't know about Watch_Dogs 2 as I have not looked at what's in the pass yet but I just about never buy a pass up front anyway.

Such a shame it has multiplayer. I was liking Ubisoft more when they announced with AC Syndicate that they were completely done with multiplayer (after only having co-op instead of versus in Unity).

Assassin's Creed has had a season pass since III and the big DLC story since then has always been disconnected from the main story.

Don't know about Watch_Dogs 2 as I have not looked at what's in the pass yet but I just about never buy a pass up front anyway.

AC III's single player DLC was an alternate universe, but most of the stuff in Syndicate's season pass you can live without.

AC III's single player DLC was an alternate universe, but most of the stuff in Syndicate's season pass you can live without.

I only look at the single player DLC anyways.

III - alternate storyline (bought season pass recently on sale since two cents extra gave me all non-KingWashington content)

IV - years later, different character (bought the stand-alone version)

Unity - years later, new story and region (got the story DLC for free so never looked at the season pass)

Syndicate - years later, new story (and region?) (will get Ripper eventually, perhaps the Maharaja story as well, not much else in there)

I really have only bought season passes before hand with episodic games, when it came with the disc (LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens and Trials Fusion), and Arkham Knight. And I regret buying the pass from Arkham Knight beforehand, I wanted less car stuff and more additional shorts and in-game villains.

I only look at the single player DLC anyways.

III - alternate storyline (bought season pass recently on sale since two cents extra gave me all non-KingWashington content)

IV - years later, different character (bought the stand-alone version)

Unity - years later, new story and region (got the story DLC for free so never looked at the season pass)

Syndicate - years later, new story (and region?) (will get Ripper eventually, perhaps the Maharaja story as well, not much else in there)

I really have only bought season passes before hand with episodic games, when it came with the disc (LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens and Trials Fusion), and Arkham Knight. And I regret buying the pass from Arkham Knight beforehand, I wanted less car stuff and more additional shorts and in-game villains.

Last Maharaja IMO isn't worth it. The plot is decent enough but the missions are fairly boring. Ripper is definitely the main meat, and it's a damn good expansion,

Last Maharaja IMO isn't worth it. The plot is decent enough but the missions are fairly boring. Ripper is definitely the main meat, and it's a damn good expansion,

Thanks for the warning, but I'll get it anyway if it ever goes cheap enough (as in, crazy cheap).

In other news, I was notified today that I could pick up my Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order but I didn't have any time to go to the store today and I doubt I'll have time tomorrow so it will have to wait until monday.

• 4 weeks later...