The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

2 hours ago, fang7744 said:

I can't resist the urge to play my new games, I'm really sorry guys.

I wish you all the best of luck this year for the competition, I'll probably pop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing :)

Lol. Good for you. March is so far away, I will have started and discarded loads of games before we get there. Besides life is to short to wait on something you want to do, go for it. Also the competition is ridiculously weak so you definitely have a chance against the rest of these jokers, just resubmit some games closer to March or don't, the winner this year didn't even finish one backlog game lol. what a donkey 

Edited by cjshaitan

3 hours ago, fang7744 said:

I want to stay in the competition but at the same time, I really want to play all my games ?

Mate, you don't have to go anywhere. If you have PS Plus, you'll get up to 6 free games each month! And there are some fantastic and well priced games in the January sale too. Don't stress if you want to play your backlog games now. You won't get in trouble if you don't complete your backlog. Look at cjshaitan. He won this season and I don't think he finished a single backlog game! Besides, you don't have to submit a list yet, it could still change :)

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3

On 14/01/2017 at 5:41 PM, fang7744 said:

I can't resist the urge to play my new games, I'm really sorry guys.

I wish you all the best of luck this year for the competition, I'll probably pop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing :)

As Matt said, you don't have to submit your list of backlog games just yet (I won't start asking for them until roughly mid-February) so you can always change it up until then. Also you can list games for your backlog that you don't currently own but think you might purchase during the season. I'm actually thinking of doing this for a game or two myself.

Nobody from Season 1 finished all of their backlog games and there was only 6 games to play throughout the whole year so it's unlikely that anybody will finish all 10 in 9 months this season. A large majority finished less than half during last season (with a handful not finishing any at all, including the eventual winner cjshaitan) so even if you only nominate 5 games and finish those you're still in a relatively good spot.

It would be a shame to see you not compete due to backlog games but at the end of the day it's your call.

4 minutes ago, fang7744 said:

I'll stay in the competition.

Got someof my backlog games sorted.

In a few months I should have a ps4 and PS Vita which ill get quite a few platinums :D

Do we count the points ourselves at the end of the season or how does it work haha ?

Hey Fang :)

Don't worry we don't have to do anything except earn trophies, Wayne does all the counting :D (Also we need to get back to MOH Warfighter :P)

On 17/01/2017 at 9:32 AM, AuzzieWingman said:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

#fuckBoundByFlame

Good luck mate, I would like to see a few people complete their backlog this season!

On 17/01/2017 at 6:53 PM, fang7744 said:

I'll stay in the competition.

Got someof my backlog games sorted.

In a few months I should have a ps4 and PS Vita which ill get quite a few platinums :D

Do we count the points ourselves at the end of the season or how does it work haha ?

Good to hear that you'll hang around mate :)

I couldn't agree more. I have too many games that I want play right now and I'm trying really hard not to so I can secure their easy trophies in the competition.

THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH FREE TO PLAY GARBAGE I CAN HANDLE UGH!

But... I must never fall to the darkside. My will is stronger than a Green Lantern.

Edited by AuzzieWingman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AuzzieWingman said:

I couldn't agree more. I have too many games that I want play right now and I'm trying really hard not to so I can secure their easy trophies in the competition.

THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH FREE TO PLAY GARBAGE I CAN HANDLE UGH!

But... I must never fall to the darkside. My will is stronger than a Green Lantern.

Nice well if your going to play that green lantern game my hat goes off to you. ?

Just now, fang7744 said:

Can't wait for the season to start. I'll be able to play the games that have been tempting me for so long! ?

I have bought Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Digimon Next Order, Tales of Berseria and Resident Evil 7 in the past week or so. I have a whole PS4 arsenal ready to go, from PSVR to The Witcher 3 to Megadimension Neptunia, and of course everyone's favourite, Forestry Simulator.

48 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Well doesn't go much lower than that ?

Yes it does. It's called Kung Fu Panda Shodown of Legendary Legends.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

I have bought Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Digimon Next Order, Tales of Berseria and Resident Evil 7 in the past week or so. I have a whole PS4 arsenal ready to go, from PSVR to The Witcher 3 to Megadimension Neptunia, and of course everyone's favourite, Forestry Simulator.

Yes it does. It's called Kung Fu Panda Shodown of Legendary Legends.

Lol nice, I didn't realise what a game whore you actually are. I think you are the only person on my friends list that has Kung Fu Panda, I obviously need to move you up the list. Forestry Simulator too, now that is as excellent example of modern gameplay, I would recommend playing it on the Pro with 4k enabled ......... the results just speak for themselves