The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

Well this is the list I want to put forward and have sent TheWanye-o a PM as Final Fantasy X-2 HD can be played on all platforms so I am not sure if it will be allowed or not.
Yes I know this list is one daunting list and yes I am crazy for putting list together and would be happy with even half of these getting done.

PS3 3D Dot Game Heroes
PS3 Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
PS3 Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
PS3 Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
PS3 Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
PS3 The Guided Fate Paradox
PS4 Final Fantasy X-2 HD
PS4 Omega Quintet
PS4 Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
Vita Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation

Great list man, I think it's more fun to really set a challenge for yourself. I look forward to reading your views and progress on Kingdom Hearts, Omega Quintet and Final Fantasy X-2. I wish you luck with SOA, that game was just to repetitive for me in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Just a reminder to those who haven't already, you need to PM the good sir your backlog noms soon. Not even 10 days until the slaughter begins.

I am still sitting here shaking my head asking what have I done submitting a backlog list like that, but ah well

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I am still sitting here shaking my head asking what have I done submitting a backlog list like that, but ah well

I really like your list Fisty, some long grindy games there but SOA, Omega Quintet, FFX and Kingdom Hearts at least you will have fun. I am really looking forward to the remaster of Kingdom Hearts on PS4, without it I would probably have chosen some for the PS3 list.

Sorry for the lack of responses everyone, for all those that didn't see my post in C2 League I've been busy moving houses and only just got connected up to the internet. Anyway I will be going through everyone's (well those that have submitted anyway) backlog submissions tomorrow night and reviewing. Just a reminder to everyone that hasn't submitted yet to do so before the start of the competition or you will forfeit the opportunity to have a backlog list.

I will also allocate everyone into a division over the weekend as well, it's a very strong looking field this year!

On 05/02/2017 at 2:08 PM, MattyH16 said:

Hey Wayne, when do we get our prizes for Season 1?

Will contact an artist about this over the weekend too, sorry for the delay mate.

On 05/02/2017 at 4:19 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

Yeah, I don't like it either. Wayne-O is a killjoy xD

Somebody has to be the bad guy though right? :lol:

On 06/02/2017 at 5:50 PM, cjshaitan said:

Should we post our backlog games here or pm them

Definitely PM them to me, it saves me going through the thread with people changing their mind 5 times lol.

On 10/02/2017 at 3:11 PM, Diagonis83 said:

Whoop Whoop

Just hit the 50 mark.

I'm hoping there are still some spots for this hunt.

If there are sign me up baby

I have added you to the competition, all the best mate!

On 20/02/2017 at 0:51 PM, olimoo101 said:

I might pull out of this since I've kind of gotten not of trophy hunting lately. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Good luck to everyone else, though. :)

In the end it's up to you mate but as someone else said, you might pick up your game in a few months. I can allocate you to the lower league to compete against muppets like myself if you think that you aren't going to play that much? Just let me know either way.

Lol don't worry mate, you can compete at the bottom of the lower league with feral and I :P.

Just a reminder for everyone to submit their Backlog List, I've started going through them and only have 3 left to review. There's still quite a few people that haven't submitted. I will tag everyone outstanding over the weekend as a final prompt but after that it's completely on you guys to submit your list. Actually I'd better start thinking about my own list :facepalm:

20 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Looking forward to the comp kicking off. Not that I'll win or anything, but there are a few games I've been putting off to play for my backlog games in this comp! 

Only a few days to go now. :)

I know right, I am exactly the same, for some reason everytime I go to play I keep looking at my backlog and just thinking about 1st of March ..... lol

7 hours ago, mekktor said:

I guess I've got to get onto that backlog list too.

So is it ok to select games with a list shared across consoles? And if so, does it matter which console we actually play it on?

Yes it's okay to select games shared across consoles, however you must nominate which console you're going to play it on.

A final shout-out to those that haven't submitted their backlog games to me, only a couple of days left until the competition starts.

The below people are yet to submit their list:

@jarethgeason

@Lightning_0608

@damage_6-9

@Drew-013

@IronMask75

@feral611

@EpicNogg4

@olimoo101

@fang7744

@mekktor

@Z1MZUM

13 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yes it's okay to select games shared across consoles, however you must nominate which console you're going to play it on.

A final shout-out to those that haven't submitted their backlog games to me, only a couple of days left until the competition starts.

@jarethgeason

@Lightning_0608

@damage_6-9

@Drew-013

@IronMask75

@feral611

@EpicNogg4

@olimoo101

@fang7744

@mekktor

@Z1MZUM

Cheers for the reminder mate, I'll get right on it.

2 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

@jarethgeason

@Lightning_0608

@damage_6-9

@Drew-013

@IronMask75

@feral611

@EpicNogg4

@olimoo101

@fang7744

@mekktor

@Z1MZUM