The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone would like a code for the Dishonored Definitive edition. I was thinking about doing a trade sort of thing for a certain ps3 game or something like that but doubt anyone would like to pay postage for it haha :P Just looking for someone who loves Dishonored and  would like the code for the ps4 :) Feel free to message me if interested. Thank you and have a great day/evening guys :)

Edited by fang7744
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, fang7744 said:

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone would like a code for the Dishonored Definitive edition. I was thinking about doing a trade sort of thing for a certain ps3 game or something like that but doubt anyone would like to pay postage for it haha :P Just looking for someone who loves Dishonored and  would like the code for the ps4 :) Feel free to message me if interested. Thank you and have a great day/evening guys :)

Omg that would be awesome! Been wanting to play it on ps4 for awhile :D

5 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I guess its almost time to confirm that backlog list which will most likely sit there and not get much progress made on it.

Yeah it's almost time! A few people have sent me messages with their lists already, although I've been kind of slack and not read most of them yet lol. I aim to start confirming these lists next week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yeah it's almost time! A few people have sent me messages with their lists already, although I've been kind of slack and not read most of them yet lol. I aim to start confirming these lists next week.

I wrote a list down but I'm not happy with it anymore. Sometimes I hate being spoilt for choice. Have you nearly finished Freedom Wars?

I'm thinking the same. Might use this month to stay off my arse instead of molding it to my chair. Christmas season got me good so to speak and I haven't done jack shit about it.

Here's my rough list for the backlog but I haven't researched unobtainable trophies so feel free to tell me because I'm evidently lazy. Kthnxm8

• Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

• Yakuza 4

• Tales of Xillia

• Tales of Xillia 2

• Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen *

• Metal Gear Rising Revengeance *

• Assassin's Creed Liberation

• Grand Theft Auto V *

• Saints Row IV Re-Elected

• Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

* Subject to change  Must not replace with a LEGO alternative. Get Hype. Greatness Awaits.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

My backlog list:

- Fallout: New Vegas 

- FIFA 14 

- God of War 2 

- God of War 3 

- Xcom Enemy Unknown 

- Tom Clancy's HAWX 

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 

- Battlefield 3 

- Dead Space 2 

- Dead Space 3

You know its a 6 PS3, 1 Vita and 3 PS4 selection, right?

Yeah, I don't like it either. Wayne-O is a killjoy xD

Edited by AuzzieWingman