Is it possible to buy 5$ US PSN Cards online?

d1l2e3v4

The US Store always seems to have cheap good games, but i can never find a 5$ US Card online, as i always buy my PSN Cards from online marketplaces. (starting from 10$)

Is there a way to put 5$ on your account? I'm from EU, and i haven't seen any way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, $10 psn card from amazon for $9.99 is the best I've been able to do.

When I do fund my card on psn, if the game I'm buying is less then $5 or I just want to put the minimum in my account, its $5 if using a debit card.

Sadly I don't think its possible.

I once bought a $10 card for a Canadian trophy hunter friend of mine, who carried me through a game I didn't understand very well, so he could buy the dlc for it. turns out he couldn't use it, since I got a code for $10 usd. I had no idea..

The US Store always seems to have cheap good games, but i can never find a 5$ US Card online, as i always buy my PSN Cards from online marketplaces. (starting from 10$)

Is there a way to put 5$ on your account? I'm from EU, and i haven't seen any way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Only way would be through a pre-paid gift card, credit/debit card or Paypal account.

Edited by skateak

would be awesome if there's a verity of options like $5 $10, $20, $30, $40 and $50.

but it's only $20 and $50, I do heard and saw a $10 ones before, but they don't sell in where I live, last time I tell the guy working on the video game store I bought my stuff from about the $10 and he told me that they used to have some but no one is buying them as everyone is going for the $20 and $50 ones and this is why they got rid of them.

Why be bothered? Buy a $10 one, and buy twice as much games with it?

I was only looking to get the "mayo" game since it's not available in the EU yet, and possibly get a nice theme aswell, but i guess i'll just wait for a flash sale and pick it up with some games there.

I came to exactly the same conclusion when I read the title of the topic :-)

He probably just wants to buy 'My name is Mayo' for the easy cheap plat xD

^_^

But seems i'm gonna have to get a 10$ card, thanks everybody for letting me know. :)

Edited by d1l2e3v4