Need your help with language

Natsuu24

Hi guys!

I got my ps4 slim today, that comes with Watch Dogs 1 and 2 (bundle). My concern is: i know the game have pt-br (portuguese) language, but i cant find how to put it on the game :/ Anybody knows ??
PS: i already try change the language of console, and nothing :/ 

Like JapanimeGamer said, theres probably a menu to change the language in the options menu of the game.

Changing language on console will not affect language in games.

There must be a language setting in options in the games menu, if you can see how to change to other languages and PT/BR is not shown then maybe it is not included.

It does for some games. A example is Infamous First Light. Edited by d1l2e3v4

There must be a language setting in options in the games menu, if you can see how to change to other languages and PT/BR is not shown then maybe it is not included.

Actually, it does, IF the language of the system is included on the game, if not then the game will revert to the default language.

• Like 2

I wonder where did you get this info from because so far, for every game I've played on PS3 (except for Two Worlds II), changing system language changed the in game language. There is even a bug on Escape Dead Island where the game doesn't progress past chapter 6 if your language is set to Brazilian Portuguese, so you need to change system language to anything else, then it works.

• Like 1

Not sure why it has not for me, I will look into this and post back, but if it works thats great, not sure if it is affected by 2 accounts on the same console each with different languages, does it only work on the 'master' account?

The worst thing about online forums is when someone posts something hugely incorrect that it can influence people negatively and I just want to apologise if what I said did that as it does indeed look like I was wrong, thank fully there are people here who put us straight really quickly.

Sorry for misinformation regarding changing system language not affecting games language, it had not worked for me on the few games I had tried so I just assumed that was the case, apologies.

Edited by JapanimeGamer

Is there nothing in the options? I only have 4 games in the language PT-PT including infamous SS :D

Some games i have (like F1 2016), if i change the system language to pt-br, the game will be in that language! In this case (Watch dogs 2), if i change the language system dont affect the game. But, on game menu, i found the option to change language, but only have English and other language, but not pt-br :/

Some games i have (like F1 2016), if i change the system language to pt-br, the game will be in that language! In this case (Watch dogs 2), if i change the language system dont affect the game. But, on game menu, i found the option to change language, but only have English and other language, but not pt-br :/

My main system language is PT-PT and for example my uncharted 4 is on english ( Subtitles and voices)

Why does this happen? I have no idea ! but i know the game has portuguese voices..And i already changed the options for portuguese and it continues everything in english

For me it doesn't affect me because i understand english perfectly

My main system language is PT-PT and for example my uncharted 4 is on english ( Subtitles and voices)

Why does this happen? I have no idea ! but i know the game has portuguese voices..And i already changed the options for portuguese and it continues everything in english

For me it doesn't affect me because i understand english perfectly

I can understand perfectly too, but if we have possibility to play on our language, i think is better :D 

I see on menu the option to change the language, but only have English and other language that i dont know :D Well, i think i will need to play on English :/

That's because the copy you bought only has those 2 languages available, for example the Uncharted trilogy bought here has Portuguese voices available, but if you buy it from the UK it doesn't have them, even though both copies are PAL, check the back of the box, usually it says what languages it comes with.

That's because the copy you bought only has those 2 languages available, for example the Uncharted trilogy bought here has Portuguese voices available, but if you buy it from the UK it doesn't have them, even though both copies are PAL, check the back of the box, usually it says what languages it comes with.

I know, and they same "Game in English". But, for example, the Watch Dogs 1 (that comes with the bundle too), comes with Portuguese language available :/

I know, and they same "Game in English". But, for example, the Watch Dogs 1 (that comes with the bundle too), comes with Portuguese language available :/

Try and put your system in PT-BR to see if it changes, if it doesn't then that's it. you're out of luck, there's nothing you can do, the version of the game that you own just doesn't have other languages.

• 1 month later...