Firetruck mission on Portland Island

CubeLaugh

• 3 years later...
On 11/21/2016 at 5:21 PM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

As long as you can do the 20 in one run on a different island, you just have to do 20 total on Portland.

Which means, if a burning car spawns in Saint Marks, just quit the mission,, and restart the mission, since your total cars extinguished carries over

I've only got the emergency vehicle missions left to do, is this definitely right? And do they count towards a mission each? For example - vigilante on Portland is one mission, vigilante on Staunton is another and so on.

I've done firetruck 20 in a row on Staunton, so I just have to get 20 in total on Portland? And does this work for vigilante too?

• 1 month later...
On 24/09/2020 at 5:10 AM, basil_flash said:

I've only got the emergency vehicle missions left to do, is this definitely right? And do they count towards a mission each? For example - vigilante on Portland is one mission, vigilante on Staunton is another and so on.

I've done firetruck 20 in a row on Staunton, so I just have to get 20 in total on Portland? And does this work for vigilante too?

yup, every firetruck or vigilante must be completed 20 each island, you don't need to do in row, just like in taxi fares.