Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Came out nice! I like the ones you chose out the 20 images I sent ya :D lol

Thanks :D , yep I'm just glad you narrowed it down from 168 to 20 for me :lol: .

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Really love it!! Thanks :)

The P5 logo and the feathers/sparks were a nice touch to it!

Actually I'm liking so much of it that I'm wondering if itwould be to much troble to convert it into the size of the trophy card and PSNP trophy profile banner..

Thank you too!!

PS: Isn't there an option to change the forum profile banner on the smartphone or am I missing something? Will change it when I get access to a pc.

Sure, I can do that, but I think the image will be distorted a bit since the trophy card has different dimensions.

25 minutes ago, jeno--- said:

may i request 1 battlefield bad company 2 the image on front of the game would be awesome thanks

Added you to the waiting list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Really love it!! Thanks :)

The P5 logo and the feathers/sparks were a nice touch to it!

Actually I'm liking so much of it that I'm wondering if itwould be to much troble to convert it into the size of the trophy card and PSNP trophy profile banner..

Thank you too!!

PS: Isn't there an option to change the forum profile banner on the smartphone or am I missing something? Will change it when I get access to a pc.

Here you go, one trophy card size:

N5iLf9i.png

Not sure if it can be changed on the phone, as I never use the mobile version of the site.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Just wondering if I could request a cover photo please ^.^ (size 1270x265 so no black bar)

So I'm after a cover photo of Sqaull with his revolver gunblade.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e2/Squall_Gunblade.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081217062050

http://blizzara.org/squall/art/other/dissidia06.jpg

These are the two pictures I quite like. I'm hoping one of them will be good enough for you to create an awesome picture!

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Stupid91 said:

Hey guys!

Just wondering if I could request a cover photo please ^.^ (size 1270x265 so no black bar)

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e2/Squall_Gunblade.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081217062050

These are the two pictures I quite like. I'm hoping one of them will be good enough for you to create an awesome picture!

Thank you in advance!

Both images are way too small in terms of width, I'll see if I can find a larger version.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Both images are way too small in terms of width, I'll see if I can find a larger version.

Ah, I did have a look for a larger picture but couldn't find one...not sure if you will either. 

In that case it can be any picture of Squall with his Gunblade.

10 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

This is the first time I've done a PSNP Profile banner image and didn't know what dimensions to use. My profile seems to have 1349x356 pixels, but I'm using the computer.

Spoiler

IuVzEg3.png

16 minutes ago, Stupid91 said:

Ah, I did have a look for a larger picture but couldn't find one...not sure if you will either. 

In that case it can be any picture of Squall with his Gunblade.

Ok, added you to the waiting list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stupid91 said:

Hey guys!

Thank you in advance!

54 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I know the first image comes as big as 1080 at least. That image/wallpaper has been around since the release(I'm a massive FFVIII fan lol). 

Second one not too sure, but sense it's a new one to me I'm sure it has a higher resolution 

Btw mad respect for loving FFVIII :D

Edited by Dav9834
Hald asleep typing

12 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I know the first image comes as big as 1080 at least. That image/wallpaper has been around since the release(I'm a massive FFVIII fan lol). 

Second one not too sure, but sense it's a new one to me I'm sure it has a higher resolution 

Btw mad respect for loving FFVIII :D

The second image is a fan art I'm assuming as that Sephiroth is from Advent Children and I've seen the Squall image on its own but the quality was awful so I doubt there is a bigger version of it.

How could I not? It's the best FF :D

Edited by Stupid91
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stupid91 said:

The second image is a fan art I'm assuming as that Sephiroth is from Advent Children and I've seen the Squall image on its own but the quality was awful so I doubt there is a bigger version of it.

How could I not? It's the best FF :D

frabz-I-like-you-You-can-stay-c157a2.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here you go, one trophy card size:

N5iLf9i.png

Not sure if it can be changed on the phone, as I never use the mobile version of the site.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This is the first time I've done a PSNP Profile banner image and didn't know what dimensions to use. My profile seems to have 1349x356 pixels, but I'm using the computer.

Hide contents

IuVzEg3.png

Thanks, but both seem a bit odd to my eyes (probably because the dimensions aren't the same and they are shrieked as you said + I didn't really liked the way they fit with the other stuff in the place where they are used)... Said that, I did the lazy way, and just used the one original one you made for my forum profile and chop it to fit the trophy banner and trophy card...

To tell the truth, I really like the way the trophy card looks with it, since it doesn't cut much, the Trophy Profile one doesn't look as good, maybe because it get cut almost in half and the top of the hat becomes and odd component of the image (or maybe is just my eyes..).. And you probably shrink the image a bit to much for the forum profile, because it chop a little bit in each side, still, not sure of what the actual size is correct.

As for the actual forum profile banner, it really does look great on both the mobile and PC versions!

Also we can't really change the profile cover image from the phone, since the option wasn't there.

PS: When I first saw it on the phone, I didn't even realized that you didn't only used the main P5 theme, but also the puzzling background!

Again, Thanks a lot!!! :)

• Like 1

On 26-8-2017 at 4:52 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks, but both seem a bit odd to my eyes (probably because the dimensions aren't the same and they are shrieked as you said + I didn't really liked the way they fit with the other stuff in the place where they are used)... Said that, I did the lazy way, and just used the one original one you made for my forum profile and chop it to fit the trophy banner and trophy card...

To tell the truth, I really like the way the trophy card looks with it, since it doesn't cut much, the Trophy Profile one doesn't look as good, maybe because it get cut almost in half and the top of the hat becomes and odd component of the image (or maybe is just my eyes..).. And you probably shrink the image a bit to much for the forum profile, because it chop a little bit in each side, still, not sure of what the actual size is correct.

As for the actual forum profile banner, it really does look great on both the mobile and PC versions!

Also we can't really change the profile cover image from the phone, since the option wasn't there.

PS: When I first saw it on the phone, I didn't even realized that you didn't only used the main P5 theme, but also the puzzling background!

Again, Thanks a lot!!! :)

That works too :lol: .

Weird, when I take a look at your profile, I can see the entire Phantom Thieves logo, but the upper, right, and left sides are slightly cut off. I guess the mobile version of the site has different dimensions.

I'm glad you noticed the background :D . I like to add small details that are consistent with the general theme.

19 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That works too :lol: .

Weird, when I take a look at your profile, I can see the entire Phantom Thieves logo, but the upper, right, and left sides are slightly cut off. I guess the mobile version of the site has different dimensions.

I'm glad you noticed the background :D . I like to add small details that are consistent with the general theme.

It's actually quite weird, on PC, the one on the trophy profile on PC looks like I cut it, but on the phone, it looks like the one I tested (the one you shrink to fit that place, since when I tried it, it forced me to cut the sides because the dimensions weren't correct, like I said before). That's been bothering me a bit, because I really don't like the way the shrieked image looks..

I will remove the image for the default thing,  and redo it, hopefully it will fix the phone version too (I was to do it earlier, but things have been complicated on my side.. barely any time to do anything gaming related or rest during this weekend).

And ya, those little details are what makes something that would probably look average into something really awesome! (specially when talking of black and white images, since with those rarely there's a middle ground.. they either end up really good or really bad..)

Edit: There's really something odd going on, I just did it again and in the mobile version it shows the whole image shrinked, instead of the section that I select while setting it up on the PC (If I do it on the mobile, it simply ignores the section that I select when I press of "Crop" and shrinks the full image to fit the format), guess I will leave it as is for now and tomorrow or something, I will cut and upload just the section that I want there, and hopefully it will not get resized..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 1 month later...
On 21-8-2017 at 6:14 AM, Cassylvania said:

Hey, these are pretty awesome! Can I make a request for a cover image? I don't know what, though. Something Cassylvania-y. Spooky and gothic. Maybe from Bloodborne. Or Until Dawn. Or Alice: Madness Returns. I dunno. Whatever you want to play with.

And it should say "CASSYLVANIA" in a spoOoOoOoky font. Maybe dripping with blood. Unless that's too much. That's probably too much.

What do you think?

Spoiler

1kMqq06.png

• Like 2

On 25-8-2017 at 10:48 PM, Stupid91 said:

Hey guys!

Thank you in advance!

What do you think?

Spoiler

6VeKSSy.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

Hide contents

1lFsaYO.png

Not good enough for Nanami!!!! 

But seriously wayy too bright in the right side area with the contrast and hue.

And I couldn't see chiaki until I zoomed way in on both sides. A quick fix might be to have drop shadows that make her pop, or even better maybe a stroke!

And using the same image twice.

Tsk tsk!! 

This should be easy to work with sense that background is 1 color for removal.

It's also my favorite pose from her in the anime.

nanami_chiaki___danganronpa_3_by_noerulb

❤️

If you're still accepting requests, I humbly submit one for consideration. I'm no artist myself, so I believe putting rigid parameters on the request to be a disservice to the artist. For a theme or inspiration, however, it would be amazing to see inclusion of one or more of the protagonists from some of my favorite PlayStation era games. 

That would include these ten: Natan Hale (Resistance series), BJ Blaskowicz (Wolfenstein series), Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn), 2B (Nier: Automata), Senua (Hellblade), Samanosuke (Onimusha series), Captain Price (Call of Duty), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider series - new), Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Battlefront), and Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain).

Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo
Changed CoD character