Post your certificates

Shadowsnake777

I'm surprised no one has made this yet (or if they have i'm completely blind)

But we're all given a certificate at the end and the whole point is to show them around to everyone saying you completed it. I thought it would be nice to see how long it took everyone and what kind of pictures everyone chose at the end

15110275_1087692364662617_5613263801183444135_o.jpg

• Like 2

Here's mine, I picked that image because I was curious if Gladiolus would say anything... he did. xD
2a8GZJP.jpg

I meant to see if you could beat it again & get it updated with my plat time & level, never got around to it though (I got some pretty good pictures in post-game that would look good on it too). :P

It was between this one and the one with everyone at the lighthouse. I really liked the lighting of this one though. 

fz8C6z6.jpg

My review will come tomorrow 

Edit: I really disliked that when the game is paused, it still had the timer going. 

Edited by Dav9834

54 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

It was between this one and the one with everyone at the lighthouse. I really liked the lighting of this one though. 

fz8C6z6.jpg

My review will come tomorrow 

Edit: I really disliked that when the game is paused, it still had the timer going.

Lol that's the exact same one as mine! Except you got good lighting! AND Iris didn't photobomb and cut out Gladiolus lol xD

• 2 years later...