Been here a few weeks but just started posting....

GLHS

Hi, my name is Kendra! B) I've been on the site now for a few weeks, but haven't posted much, Been busy assassinating Redcoats....anywho, I'm a female gamer out of Michigan. I'm 22, gonna be 23 in March, and I'm a night owl. I work nights as a stocker at Meijer, which is a local Midwest supercenter. Like Walmart, but better. I've been gaming my whole life, and am quite interested in gaming tech and....well...pretty much everything games! I'm a Sony fangirl, having owned every Sony gaming console, except the Vita. I don't do much outside of going to work and gaming (as I'm also a trophy hunter, so my work is never really done), but my other interests include music (Hard Rock, Metal, Hardcore, Dubstep, Electrona, etc.) tv, movies, horror, and Goth culture. I'm quite upfront and honest, but also outgoing and like general conversation, but will make my opinion known. I'm game to talk about pretty much anything, no subject is really taboo or off limits, as long as you're civilized and respectful about it. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all around the forums!

• Like 4

First off, props for the AC3 avatar... and the redcoats slaying.

I was born in Michigan.. moved down to VA a few years back. It's beautiful in its own way. lol Welcome to the site, and if you find yourself on the AC3 MP then hit me up. 'Couple of buddies and myself play wolfpack and the events.

First off, props for the AC3 avatar... and the redcoats slaying.

I was born in Michigan.. moved down to VA a few years back. It's beautiful in its own way. lol Welcome to the site, and if you find yourself on the AC3 MP then hit me up. 'Couple of buddies and myself play wolfpack and the events.

I just might do that. I pretty much just play wanted. Have been since Brotherhood. I don't really like team modes too much. Idk why. It's hard without communication and most people just run around. So I stick to what I'm good at. I've played Wolfpack like once, and it wasn't too bad, but again, unless you have a team that communicates or knows what they're doing, everbody pretty much just runs around trying to get the kill first. I was born here....and then stayed here lol. I was born up in Traverse City, moved to IL for a couple years when I was like 2, and then moved back here to the town I live in now, which is just outside Lansing. My dad is a truck driver, so I've been to a lot of states, just never lived in them.

Welcome! :]

Are you into that goth rave scene?

Lol nah, not really. Actually, I've never been to a rave. But I do like dark stuff (colors and decor included). I like the music and the general dark lifestyle, and old school gothic castles are awesome too. I like vampires (Only real ones, of course. No sparkling allowed!), and skulls and dragons....all that kind of stuff. Idk if I'd really classify myself as goth though....or anything really. I was never really in a certain clicke or anything back in school. I kinda get along with everybody and am just me.

My friends and I all use headsets.. people without headsets usually don't stay on my friends list long. Text lacks personality, imo. I stay away from solo MP and try to be social and use teamwork lol.

I was a ways south of Transverse, down in Grand Rapids. My grandparents lived there by a chik'n'lickn.. which, no surprisingly, burnt down from a grease fire. I've only been passed Transverse on the way to Mackinaw Island. Ah... Mackinaw Island.. the only place in the world that smells like horse poo and fudge at the same time.

As for the goth scene, I look more like a lumberjack myself. I prefer the rugged man look despite my other interests. I have to offset the 12 yr old population online by being as manly as possible. lol

Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay :devil::blush:

Curious though as to how you came up with your username?

Oh jeeze lol. I knew this would come up sometime. GLHS is initials for the high school I went to. It's Grand Ledge High School. When created it, I couldn't think of anything to use. One of my weak points is coming up with usernames and passwords for stuff. I wanted something that I could remember, but that I knew wouldn't be taken. I entered a few other things and they were taken, and I live a couple blocks from the school and it just sorta popped in my head. Kinda wish now I would've picked something different, but whatever. It works.

• Like 1

Oh jeeze lol. I knew this would come up sometime. GLHS is initials for the high school I went to. It's Grand Ledge High School. When created it, I couldn't think of anything to use. One of my weak points is coming up with usernames and passwords for stuff. I wanted something that I could remember, but that I knew wouldn't be taken. I entered a few other things and they were taken, and I live a couple blocks from the school and it just sorta popped in my head. Kinda wish now I would've picked something different, but whatever. It works.

At least someone liked High School <_<:blush:

And same here for picking a username or something. It was tough picking one and the one I have has stuck with me for years now.

At least someone liked High School <_<:blush:

And same here for picking a username or something. It was tough picking one and the one I have has stuck with me for years now.

Oh no, I hated school. I'm not very book smart and it was hard for me. Also, being a night person, it sucked waking up so early. Only good thing about school was friends lol. I've been quite happy to be out of there the 4 and a half years that I have. But I love our football team though :D Like I said, living so close to the school and everything it just sorta popped into my head. I can't remember if it was even daytime when I made my account, but I may have been hearing the band practicing on the field or something and just thought of it. Idk.

• Like 1