0 ranked and 'flagged games'? what is this?

6 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Isn't possible to prove he hacked the rank trophies, I've stated it in the modder thread:

It isn't about proving he hacked the trophies.  It is about him having a chance to say how he did it, and he came up with "a glitch".  If he had of had some method in which it happened, that could have backed up his point, but that ship has sailed.

6 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Isn't possible to prove he hacked the rank trophies, I've stated it in the modder thread:

Well he did outright state that he didn't do that method and said he ran into the old 'crash at loading / synching' bug that most people with suspicious trophies claim, so unless he can replicate it and show proof, he is fried.

5 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

You have 2 options.  Prove the glitch to have a chance of disputing it, or hide the game and get your rank back.  If you have "played all fuckin year" then you should have no problem playing another game to get those lost trophies back.

Screw your options.

and how the hell can i prove a possible glitch that happened 2 years ago!? ffs, this is a game i can hardly remember much of.

can't i just get the rank back and be given a warning not to do it again, whatever 'it' is??

2 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

Screw your options.

and how the hell can i prove a possible glitch that happened 2 years ago!? ffs, this is a game i can hardly remember much of.

can't i just get the rank back and be given a warning not to do it again, whatever 'it' is??

Dude, chill out, you are getting nowhere talking like that. What happened to you is possible to be replicated by a normal player which is what I stated. Stevie said no one should be flagged by something that is very unlikely, but still possible to be done here

7 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

You can hide the game on your profile and you will be allowed back on the leaderboards, so your "warning" will be the hidden game and the loss of those trophy points. Also coming here with an attitude won't get you favourable results.

• Like 2