0 ranked and 'flagged games'? what is this?

logged in just now and notice my world and country rank is 0 and theres this strange box on the right saying ' You have been flagged in 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderbaords or any lists of achievers. If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)'.

WTF?

i want to dispute this crap right now!

Your case for why you shouldn't be flagged in whatever game you've been flagged for. I can't tell what game has been flagged on your profile as on the old forum software it would have kind of a reddish background and I don't see that on yours now. You should have a message telling you which game it was though.

Just now, Sir_Bee said:

@Avatar_Of_Battle How can you tell?  We used to be able to see a difference as @ArchmageJorro mentioned, but I cannot see any indicator anymore.

I looked at all of his PS3 games and it was the only one you couldn't report for cheating lol. On the old site when a game was flagged you couldn't flag it again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I looked at all of his PS3 games and it was the only one you couldn't report for cheating lol. On the old site when a game was flagged you couldn't flag it again.

Good point, I completely forgot about that lol.

Edit: I think I see why, he unlocked the max rank in multiplayer trophy 8 seconds after the Cut Your Teeth trophy. I'm not sure if that's actually possible or not but that's probably the reason for the flagging.

Edited by ArchmageJorro

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Pretty sure it's his GTA IV game. I don't know anything about the game so I can't say one way or another. :dunno: 

I don't think there's a legitimate way of getting all the experience you need from rank 1 to 10 in one chunk. It should take about 10 hours to get that normally, but he's unlocked both of those within 10 seconds of each other.

If progress is saved server-side then maybe he could have reached max rank on a Playstation he just never synced with. But I don't know if that's the case or not.

Just now, Shadiochao said:

I don't think there's a legitimate way of getting all the experience you need from rank 1 to 10 in one chunk. It should take about 10 hours to get that normally, but he's unlocked both of those within 10 seconds of each other.

If progress is saved server-side then maybe he could have reached max rank on a Playstation he just never synced with. But I don't know if that's the case or not.

I had thought of mentioning the first 2 trophies being somewhat unlikely but like I said...I know nothing about the game so any exploits or glitches aren't something I'd know.

1 minute ago, rockstarjazz said:

GTA4, you're right it says that in the box.

i havent played that in nearly 2 years! sold that game ages ago.

i want to get this issue sorted out

Ok, so how did you get those trophies within 8 seconds of each other?  If you have a legit explanation for that, maybe you can get this sorted out.

8 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

ltW9yqN.png

Are those the only two trophies? I thought a game needed at least 5 to be flagged to rule out a glitch. If that's not the case, I have quite a few people on each of the Mugen Souls lists that I will report (in this case getting from 50% to 100% charm in 8 seconds or maxing shampurus in 8 seconds.)

Edited by Urushiro

Just now, Urushiro said:

Are those the only two trophies? I thought a game needed at least 5 to be flagged to rule out a glitch. If that's not the case, I have quite a few people on each of the Mugen Souls lists that I will report if we can flag with just the two (in this case getting from 50% to 100% charm in 8 seconds or maxing shampurus in 8 seconds.)

From what I understand, at least in regards to the old software, you had to select 5 but they didn't have to all be suspicious. If you found 3 for instance you could pick 2 others at random and just explain when you report it, that's what I've done before and was never told to stop doing that.

15 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Ok, so how did you get those trophies within 8 seconds of each other?  If you have a legit explanation for that, maybe you can get this sorted out.

i am unsure, it's ages ago but i DO remember my game crashed and then had a syncing issue i had back then because i tried syncing then it didnt reach 100% and i switched off the console. i thought nothing of it when continuing playing.

edit: if i've done something wrong can i at least get a warning for what it is so i can be sure it doesnt happen again??

Edited by rockstarjazz

14 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

i am unsure, it's ages ago but i DO remember my game crashed and then had a syncing issue i had back then because i tried syncing then it didnt reach 100% and i switched off the console. i thought nothing of it when continuing playing.

edit: if i've done something wrong can i at least get a warning for what it is so i can be sure it doesnt happen again??

You can hide the trophies for that game since they are obviously cheated. This will adjust your stats and should put you back on the leaderboards.

• Like 2

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

You can hide the trophies for that game since they are obviously cheated. This will adjust your stats and should put you back on the leaderboards.

What this great fellow Canadian has said.  Hide the game, and you will be back to normal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

excuse me? its not my fault if the game glitched on me! i will not hide it and i dispute this 100%

Prove it.  Your word is not enough.  The only way you even stand a chance of disputing this, is if you have proof of the glitch.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

how the fuck can i prove a glitch i'm not some IT technician, i'm just a guy playing games going by what i remember.

this is stupid. i want my country rank back i played all fuckin year working my way up and now its been taken away because a game i played TWO years ago that glitched on me!!

You have 2 options.  Prove the glitch to have a chance of disputing it, or hide the game and get your rank back.  If you have "played all fuckin year" then you should have no problem playing another game to get those lost trophies back.

• Like 1