Missing timestamps

What happens if you 'hide' the game - on the vita go into trophies and find the game, there will be an option to 'hide' - I think its triangle. then when you sync the trophies vanish off this site - so you will lose the welcome park trophies showing up, but it should remove them and return to normal.

I've removed a lot of games which I rented but don't own so I have no chance of getting 100% on them, no point keeping them visible with only a few percent

Edited by turniplord

13 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

Thats annoying its messed up all my milestones. For example It changed my 1000th trophy because it added the ones without timestamps as having gotten first. This needs to be fixed.

The proper way for this to be fixed is for you to go back into time, ala the movie Primer, and make sure you connect the Vita to the internet before earning any trophies. Then you wouldn't have caused your account to have trophies you earned without timestamps.

I like how everyone can tell the Unix underpinnings when this date surfaces. Anyone got a better suggestion if Sly was able to change the date to missing timestamps on PSNP? Maybe July 1, 2008? The day before trophies could actually be earned, prior to the firmware drop that enabled them?

Unfortunately that would still be the first trophy earned for every person, thereby not actually solving anything. 

I would prefer if it was set to like 10 hours before the next trophy you earned on that game, but having one automatically excluded you from leader boards, so it wouldnt be exploited on purpose. 

Plus not to mention that if everyone's missing timestamp trophies were changed to July 1, 2008, each profile would have like 20-50 trophies earned all within a few seconds, and everyone would get flagged for cheating. Just leave it as "Missing Timestamp". I do agree that in this case, the 1970 date needs to be removed and replaced with Missing Timestamp, because this just looks so weird