I'm about to start this game so i have few questions

Hey guys, i think this will be my first platinum of 2017 but it's a bit hard and there is no trophy guide. I was wondering 

1-  can i use the same guide as the VITA version?

2- have i to worry about the same bug of the VITA version or they have been patched?

3- about the offline/online: when i play online can i use the same character i use in offline gameplay? Or i have to create a new one? 

I have the vita version and have 1 more trophy to go before the plat so i can try to help answer at least the 2nd two.

2-as far as i have played i have not encountered any glitch or bug. I have the most updated version, is there a specific bug you have heard about?
3-yeah, you will be able to choose your normal player to use and continue to level up, get equipment, achieve goals, etc when you choose to go 'online'

22 minutes ago, Cisele80 said:

I have the vita version and have 1 more trophy to go before the plat so i can try to help answer at least the 2nd two.

2-as far as i have played i have not encountered any glitch or bug. I have the most updated version, is there a specific bug you have heard about?
3-yeah, you will be able to choose your normal player to use and continue to level up, get equipment, achieve goals, etc when you choose to go 'online'

Thanks for the fast answer. IIRC the bugged trophy is "beta tester" gain all the attack bonuses. I don't remember if there are other glitched trophy.

22 minutes ago, Lo_Strigo said:

Thanks for the fast answer. IIRC the bugged trophy is "beta tester" gain all the attack bonuses. I don't remember if there are other glitched trophy.

All the trophies work fine.

Be careful with the Beta Tester one, though. If you sell or discard the bonus you'll lose the trophy

32 minutes ago, Lo_Strigo said:

The recommendations for Beta Tester are to always keep the items you get as Last Attack Bonus in your inventory or at least have them with you when facing the final boss. Never give them away as gifts for the female characters, don't sell them and don't throw them away.

The trophy lists are slightly different. The changes seem to be mostly different names and a new description for what's basically the same as on the PSV. The guide for PSV should mostly apply to PS4 as well.

Edited by viech54

bit late, but there are differences regarding events in the main story. these being (possible wall of text)

"If you have completed Hollow Fragment's story (which you should), a blue event will show up on F100. The first part would trigger if you enter the inn, while the 2nd part requires you to go to the Hollow Area. DO NOT complete this blue event before clearing the game! This blue event gives you CG 54, but if you complete it before clearing the game, you will miss out CG 47. The only way to acquire CG 47 again is to play the Aincrad arc from start to finish in NG+, and this time skipping the F100 blue event.

After you have cleared the game without doing F100 blue event for CG 47, select "Continue" (not "Last Battle") from main menu. This will allow you to resume the game from just before you fought the final battle. Complete the blue event for CG 54. " - Quote taken from this source : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/163460-sword-art-online-re-hollow-fragment/72680155

I followed both the Vita and the Above linked guide to make sure not to miss anything big in regards to story missables.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, do you know that you can transfer your level, equipment and items and col from the Vita version to the PS4 version? It's easy. If you played the Vita version and updated it even after the PS4 version came out years ago, you can use PSN to transfer your stats and items to the PS4 version upon starting a new game on the PS4 version. There's an option called upload save file or something on the Vita version, if you do that, then you can use the option to bring your stats and items to the PS4 version upon starting a new game. Be warned though, all the implments and heroine affections and support costumes you unlock by praising them enough with either atk, def or buff will reset and if you're level 200, you will go down 1 level at 199 and if your col is 1 million or higher, it will be at 999,999. So if your col is lowered to 999,999, you can easily unlock the col trophy by either selling or completing a Hollow Mission.