2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

44 minutes ago, Kochiya Shana said:

I will catch up and win but making sure I keep my milestones as planned is pretty tough but I am still gunning for 1st place!
z5mA1Ec.gif

:platinum: Platinum #021 - この大空に、翼をひろげて CRUISE SIGN :platinum:

1L5bea2a.png

Rarity: 92.97% Common

:platinum: Platinum #022 - ハーレム天国だと思ったらヤンデレ地獄だった。 :platinum:

1L988ecb.png

Rarity: 79.83% Common

So has anybody else got anything in particular planned in the way of a milestone that makes you worry about slowing down to be careful or worried of the possible milestone goal's difficulty?

Maybe once I'm close to my #150 plat that could kinda slow me down. I could do something for either my 8,500, 9,000 or 9,500 trophy as a milestone. That could worry me a bit. 

1 hour ago, Kochiya Shana said:

So has anybody else got anything in particular planned in the way of a milestone that makes you worry about slowing down to be careful or worried of the possible milestone goal's difficulty?

I'm considering a few games for trophy #8,000, so that chosen plat will be kept unpopped for a while :| . After that it'll be a while until the next milestone.

1 hour ago, Kochiya Shana said:

Nope no milestones should slow me down. Next one I plan on is Plat #200 which I definitely wont be getting to this year dood

39 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Dang Dragon you let Shana pass you,  I'm glad J2V and I don't have to worry about her dood :awesome: 

Also Dragon P5 guide counts for nothing, just like those imaginary Star Ocean 4 points you wanted for BTs back in THL dood :P

Those BTs are trophies dood, they should've yielded some points.