2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Uh! Trolled! :facepalm: I really hate April's Fools Day. It's just me, I can't take a joke, if you aren't serious I get mad. Sorry. 1f61e.png

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I liked it at first, seeing that he finally got out of his slump. Then I looked at his profile and saw he was a lying bastard and unliked it. xD

Don't be mad at me, blame the one who made April Fools an official day.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:platinum: #153 (for real this time) : Severed

1Le80804.png

39.02% Uncommon

Still waiting for Persona 5 to be delivered and not in the mood for WipEout HD, so sliced up some monsters in the meantime. It's one of the few Vita games that uses the touchscreen in a good way. Definitely a fun dungeon crawler. Also that dragon reminded me a lot of Slifer from Yugioh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIoDxWEpbxkPUKB4LbGDFT_V1gftn2gAHbNvuBEGvlEloxWg6M  Gerelateerde afbeelding

Congrats on the new plat Dragon! It's sucks that Persona 5 hasn't arrived yet. Any chance we'll see a guide from you for it in the future?

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats on the new plat Dragon! It's sucks that Persona 5 hasn't arrived yet. Any chance we'll see a guide from you for it in the future?

Thanks Kent. Yeah, apparently all those delays weren't enough, so now I have wait even longer. There's already a guide in the making .... too bad I can't contribute anything yet.

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks Kent. Yeah, apparently all those delays weren't enough, so now I have wait even longer. There's already a guide in the making .... too bad I can't contribute anything yet.

Hopefully the game will arrive in at least a week. I look forward to reading the guide when it's ready, but in the meantime I still have Persona 4 Golden to play through before I even touch Persona 5. Good luck!

Edited by Kent10201

On 4/16/2017 at 6:19 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

:platinum: #154: Super Time Force Ultra

1L5223eb.png

2,81% Ultra Rare

A fun oldschool 2D action game where the objective is to complete the level within the allotted time, it's very reminiscent of old Mario games. One day Earth is invaded by a robot army and the Super Time Force sets out to stop them and to make the Earth a better place for everyone. To do that, they travel through time and do things like saving the dinosaurs from becoming extinct or preventing Atlantis from sinking into the ocean. The results are questionable, for example, saving the dinosaurs caused them to eat humans in the present. So yeah, making life better for everyone one step at a time.

Nice, have fun with Persona 4 Golden. I liked it a lot.

Yeah dood, me too :awesome: . I sent an email and they're sorting it out, though not expecting anything until Tuesday due to the Easter weekend.

Is the dragon beginning to bear his fangs? :P

Have you asked for a discount or anything? A week late is quite a bit especially when it's something you could buy at a nearby store IMO...

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar

7 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Is the dragon beginning to bear his fangs? :P

Have you asked for a discount or anything? A week late is quite a bit especially when it's something you could by at a nearby store IMO...

More like I had reserved the Easter weekend to play lots of Persona 5, but that didn't go as planned so played other games instead.

Not yet, but that's a good idea, thanks. I ordered the PS3 version and that one isn't sold in any store in The Netherlands.

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

More like I had reserved the Easter weekend to play lots of Persona 5, but that didn't go as planned so played other games instead.

Not yet, but that's a good idea, thanks. I ordered the PS3 version and that one isn't sold in any store in The Netherlands.

Why the PS3 version? PS4 versions of games are far superior. (Says the guy who has yet to touch his copy of P5 xD )

52 minutes ago, J2V89 said:

:platinum:#128 Persona 5

1Lf68317.png

Rarity: 0.71% Ultra Rare

Started with the Persona series with Persona 3 a decade ago, played Persona 4 in 2008 & now Persona 5 in 2017. Amazing game from the beginning to the end. Hard to choose a favorite between 4 & 5 since they both are good but, I will have to go with 5. Liked how they evolved with the gameplay and brought back the negotiation from the older games. Rarity for this will change since it won't stay ultra rare for too long. 

OH MY GAWD! OH! MY! GAWD! NO! ? J/K. ?

Congrats on the speed-run. I really want to try this game but holding off until I am sure that the guide I found on GameFAQs works. I'll try to download the DLC Kaguya but if it costs money I may have to wait until May 3 because I'm broke.

Edited by NebbyLunala

3 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

OH MY GAWD! OH! MY! GAWD! NO! 1f631.png J/K. 1f601.png

Congrats on the speed-run. I really want to try this game but holding off until I am sure that the guide I found on GameFAQs works. I'll try to download the DLC Kaguya but if it costs money I may have to wait until May 3 because I'm broke.

That's the guide I been using and it's not too bad. Took me around 140 hours.  

6 hours ago, J2V89 said:

1Lf68317.png

Started with the Persona series with Persona 3 a decade ago, played Persona 4 in 2008 & now Persona 5 in 2017. Amazing game from the beginning to the end. Hard to choose a favorite between 4 & 5 since they both are good but, I will have to go with 5. Liked how they evolved with the gameplay and brought back the negotiation from the older games. Rarity for this will change since it won't stay ultra rare for too long. 

Nice, congrats :yay: .

13 hours ago, J2V89 said:

1Lf68317.png

That was quick :P. Congrats :yay:!