2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's a common misconception: people think dragons guard a treasure hoard, while they're actually just sleeping. The treasure hoard is just bait to attract foolish humans, so dragons don't starve to death :lol: .

If someone crossed a dragon with a cat, we'd have the laziest creature on earth as well as the most dangerous creature on Earth - I love cats but you really don't want to try to grab a cat when it's sleeping, especially one who isn't declawed. I know from personal experience. ^_^

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since there's more than enough time before Cyberdimension is localized, you have time for VII ;)

And remember, Cyberdimension is a spin-off while VII is a mainline game.

Yeah, but the setting from Cyberdimension appeals to me more and I hear VII has a terrible grind with the cards.

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:platinum: #155: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation

1L02f949.png

21.71% Uncommon

With this I've played all 3 main games. Now to decide whether to get only Cyberdimension or HDN VII too.

Get Both Megadimension Neptunia VII now and Cyberdimension in Winter(as it Comes out in Winter whatever if it`s before Christmas or in 2018)

Don`t let the grind with the cards/figurines/treasure scare you away, it might not have all the Characters from Victory, but It got some new fun Characters like

Uzume Tennouboshi:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Neptune(Adult):

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160701214938

Well it also got DLC Characters

Million Arthur:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160423080820

God Eater:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160425190520

Nitroplus:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160425190529

Edited by Leon Castle

4 hours ago, Kochiya Shana said:

That is not the grindy part.

So what is the grindy part?

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Get Both Megadimension Neptunia VII now and Cyberdimension in Winter(as it Comes out in Winter whatever if it`s before Christmas or in 2018)

Don`t let the grind with the cards/figurines/treasure scare you away, it might not have all the Characters from Victory, but It got some new fun Characters like

Uzume Tennouboshi:

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Neptune(Adult):

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160701214938

Well it also got DLC Characters

Million Arthur:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160423080820

God Eater:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160425190520

Nitroplus:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160425190529

I'll think about it.

Wow, are you telling me that I suck at trophy hunting? That's low.

First off, I apologize. I thought Persona 4 Golden was so well-known that it didn't deserve a spoiler. Apparently I was wrong. I can add a spoiler to that post if you insist. I'll even remove the offending text.

Second, I admit that I should not be creating new accounts every time. I promise this is the final one. Even though I have a couple of games that frustrate me now, I will not be giving up this time. This time I promise never to create a new account on any account, even if I have a list of games that I will never complete. Now that I have a means to play games without adding them to my account, it won't be such a problem.

(I deleted the entire first paragraph in my last post to make a weird post so Kochiya-chan wouldn't be offended. I'm sorry if I ever upset her.)

Edited by MidnightCJ

Just now, Lucas said:

Hmmm, I used Ctrl+F and typed both 'suck' and 'bad'. Got 1 result on this page for 'suck', which was your post. I got zero results for 'bad'. Is she saying you suck at trophy hunting? No.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

AAAAAAAAAAAAAALL RIGHT I think I'd better lock myself from this thread before I do any more damage. Geez, try to say hi to an old rival and you get crucifed all over the place. And I apologize for the suffix. I really do. :(