2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It may be Touhou Koubutou V

Disclaimer: blame Google translator if the name is incorrect :ninja: 

I got a notification that Dragon posted in this topic, hoping that you finally decided to awaken from your slumber and to soar to greater heights (in the standings) by earning a platinum, but here we all are... Still watching the dragon scratching it's behind.

Still hoping you put on a good show and at least leave 3rd-degree burns on your competition before you are slain. xD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I got a notification that Dragon posted in this topic, hoping that you finally decided to awaken from your slumber and to soar to greater heights (in the standings) by earning a platinum, but here we all are... Still watching the dragon scratching it's behind.

Still hoping you put on a good show and at least leave 3rd-degree burns on your competition before you are slain. xD

Lol :lol: , yeah I've been busier since June 2016 and that really cut into my gaming time. Truth be told I'm not expecting to be first, but going to try to avoid being last.

:platinum:#124 Disney Infinity 3.0

1L72de22.png

Rarity: 11.40% Rare 

Started this game last month since the online servers were going down and now it's closed. Got all the online trophies in time and this game is not that bad. The 75 feats took me a bit of time but it's a easy game. Time to work on #125 for the plat.

Edited by J2V89
  • Like 4

With March having come to a close and April starting with a few pranks I was tempted to delay this but figured better still update it for now.

The progress at current looks lopsided but it is only 1/4 of the way through so anything can still happen but here are what everybody has earned so far:

Kochiya Shana:

1S2ca48f.png1S21884d.png1S4a0133.png1Sc464d7.png1Sb808b0.png1S48f898.png1S547a3a.png1Sb9036d.png1Sd300fd.png - 1S14c7a0.png1Sfe0cd0.png1S46aa7d.png1S4f2370.png1S18d36f.png

Dragon-Archon:

1S540bdd.png1S144b68.png1S025c6c.png1S62be61.png

J2V89:

1Sf9dd86.png1S25035d.png1S3919d4.png1Sc82313.png1S6e0751.png1S18f57c.png1S767353.png1Sceff20.png1S63111c.png1S1e19fe.png1Sfc83e7.png1Scaeebd.png - 1S848de1.png1Sfc68d3.png1S2ad416.png1S2fd459.png

Wdjat Prinny Doods:

1Sd85f83.png1Sd02e3b.png1Sd0c73b.png1Se5bda4.png1S9b1ce4.png1Se03d95.png - 1S848de1.png

And with the changing rarity and the new platinums for those that apply the scores currently would look like:

1. J2V89 - 1,289.37
  2. Kochiya Shana - 1,095.27
  3. Wdjat Prinny Doods - 687.44
  4. Dragon Archon - 360.53

J2V keeps the lead but still hasn't earned any x2 point games along with Dragon while I have used 2/3 and Prinny has used 1/3 will this make a difference later on or will it be something easily ignored? With Horizon Zero Dawn losing points at a rather fast pace it is looking to get to become most likely only worth 60 points by the end of the year at it's current rate while I went and popped My Name is Mayo will that game's mere 2.24 points make a difference later on how would anybody feel if they lost due to the exact amount that Mayo gives?

Prinny seems to have slowed down this month, Dragon is racing for a UR in Wipeout, I was more concerned trying to get some quick easy platinums just to get my milestone done which will likely happen later today while all that was going on it seem J2V just went and pushed to increase his lead while playing a game of kill or be killed run by a psychotic bear.

The current most common and rarest platinums go to:

• Rarest: Mortal Kombat at 0.72% rarity dropping by 0.01% - J2V
  • Most Common: My Name is Mayo at 97.76% - Shana

The games played so far by the competitors:

Kochiya Shana:

Spoiler
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U:  Action Unleashed
  • Valkyrie Drive -BHIKKHUNI-
  • Saints Row IV
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Dragon Age II
  • Tales of Zestiria(PS3)
  • BlazBlue: Central Fiction
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
  • Shantae Half Genie Hero
  • Touhou Genso Rondo
  • RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
  • Destroy All Humans!
  • Onechanbara ZII: Chaos
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  • Tales of Zestiria(PS4)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse(PS3)
  • SOULCALIBUR V
  • Lollipop Chainsaw
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia V
  • クロスアンジュ 天使と竜の輪舞tr.
  • Criminal Girls: Invite only
  • Gal*Gun Double Peace
  • AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed(PS4)
  • 新星抜擢 ドライブガールズ
  • 四女神オンライン CYBER DIMENSION NEPTUNE
  • ぎゃる☆がん だぶるぴーす
  • ヨイヤミドリーマー
  • Ys Origin
  • PUNCHLINE
  • 東方紅舞闘V
  • NieR: Automata
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Furi
  • Aragami
  • Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • My Name is Mayo
  • Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
  • ドラゴンクエストヒーローズⅡ 双子の王と予言の終わり
  • Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
  • アクセル・ワールド VS ソードアート・オンライン 千年の黄昏
  • XBLAZE CODE : EMBRYO
  • Touhou Double Focus
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Dragon-Archon:

Spoiler
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
  • WipEout HD

J2V89:

Spoiler
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Titanfall 2
  • Blur
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Minecraft(PS3)
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted(PS3)
  • WWe Smackdown VS RAW 2010
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  • Severed
  • Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • SOULCALIBUR V
  • Yakuza 0
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
  • Disney Infinity 3.0
  • Nioh
  • Gravity Rush
  • DiRT 3
  • Bulletstorm
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • NieR: Automata
  • The Last of Us
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
  • Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair
  • ModNation Racers
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • Vanquish
  • Ratchet & Clank

Wdjat Prinny Doods:

Spoiler
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
  • Disgaea 5
  • Unravel
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies
  • Downwell
  • Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Shadow Complex Remastered
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Ys Origin
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Metal Slug Anthology
  • Velocibox
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Dangerous Golf
  • Exist Archive

March was interesting afterall we had 2 competitors go and deal with robotic dinosaurs and 1 of those did it before going to school where they had to deal with a crazed teddy bear, we had Dragon careening around corners in some high speed races with many explosions as he tried to beat a lap time and then another had entered a watergun tournament and sadly for our viewers there are no images of the tournament so sorry for our viewers~

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #199 - SOULCALIBUR V :platinum:

1Lc150a7.png

Rarity: 3.11% Ultra Rare

:platinum: Platinum #200 - Touhou Genso Rondo :platinum:

1L7e16c6.png

Rarity: 9.59% Very Rare

Well got my milestone after a boring grind of arcade mode easy and walking for nearly 70,000 metres... after all that I just had to do 7 straight wins with Youmu in Genso Rondo for the milestone and the only hard part there was Sakuya as round 7.

Now I have that milestone out of the way I won't have to worry about that not until trophy #15,000 or platinum #250 unless it is #225?

Out of the 2 games I liked Genso Rondo more though being a Touhou fan I guess there was some bias but SOULCALIBUR V just feels like bad fanfiction with it's bad/short story, less moves per character compared to IV and even III and the character creator had some odd moments where certain clothes were not able to be used together despite it making sense but quick battle the battle of the cheap tactics was the absolutely worst part but trophy-wise it defintiely goes to Lv:99 and walk 87,600 metres...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:platinum: #153: Star Ocean The Last Hope

1Laf541e.png

1.02% UR

Reveal hidden contents

mbYyK6l.jpg

Finally, 587 hours later got this one out of the way. So. Much. Grinding. Never again.

This is why I don't think I'll ever plat a Tri-Ace game. Check out RPG Limit Break's marathon. :)

15 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Yeah it has been a slow going for me. I've really been all over the place after finishing Horizon and it won't get much better once Persona 5 drops Tuesday dood

12 hours ago, J2V89 said:

Persona 5 might keep me busy on Tuesday. Felt I did alright for the month of March. 

Ugh... :(

Well, I guess I'll buy P5. I really really enjoyed P4G and I shouldn't let one frustrating trophy make a game unenjoyable. Once my check drops and the rent and groceries are paid, I'll look into this.

6 hours ago, Kochiya Shana said:

Now I have that milestone out of the way I won't have to worry about that not until trophy #15,000 or platinum #250 unless it is #225?

The next plat milestone is #225.

16 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

This is why I don't think I'll ever plat a Tri-Ace game. Check out RPG Limit Break's marathon. :)

Those are some long videos.

46 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Those are some long videos.

xD Yeah, Tri-Ace games rival Disgaea in complex leveling mechanics so badly and have so much more story than Tales games that even speedruns of the games take hours. I think a sub-hour Tri-Ace speedrun is impossible, even with Tool Assist.

I did beat Star Ocean: Second Story and Star Ocean: Til The End of Time when they were are on the PS2, but I don't think I'll be interested in platinuming the remake of the latter.

5 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Uh! Trolled! :facepalm: I really hate April's Fools Day. It's just me, I can't take a joke, if you aren't serious I get mad. Sorry. 1f61e.png

I liked it at first, seeing that he finally got out of his slump. Then I looked at his profile and saw he was a lying bastard and unliked it. xD