2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

I was looking in my old "bird book" and could not find this thing you call a "Prinny." I've also never read anything about explosive birds except for app games... Clearly fictional.

I always imagined they were like stuffed animals laced with explosives... It's cooler that way.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

:platinum:#139: Battlefield: Bad Company 

1Lb92673.png

Rarity: 0.82% Ultra Rare

The nightmare is over at last, plus it was not easy at all. Awards were a massive pain, while the kills were a grind to reach 10,002. This war is over. UR plat #15 and nice image. 

• Like 3

I thought I'd post a plat too to make it seem as if J2V89 isn't dominating the race :P .

:platinum: #162 Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

1L2fa00d.png

22.16% Uncommon

This is my first Atelier game and I tried to play it as a regular JRPG.... which didn't work out so well at times :ninja: . The synthesis system took a long, long time to get used to. The Doll Making feature was an interesting concept and that allowed a partymember to become pretty OP with certain combinations. The Demon Lord boss was a real challenge to defeat, as that required lots of material farming and synthesis.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum: #163: Muramasa Rebirth

1Lf681b6.png

2.78% Ultra Rare

A very fun game set in Japan a few hundred years ago. Demon blades slowly corrupt their wielders and cause them to slaughter anything in their path. Over the course of the game you play as 2 characters and uncover their story. These 2 characters play exactly the same and I would've preferred it if each of them had a unique skill or ability. Fury mode wasn't as hard as expected, only the bosses were challenging, though the random lightning bolts and falling rocks during the final bosses killed me lots of times. After Fury, the speedrun trophy was a joke. Took my time exploring and fighting every fight and still managed to beat it in 2 hours and 31 minutes. I also like the art style and ost a lot, especially the part that starts at 0:50 in the video below.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4